Comments on "Progress Reports"

827 replies to this topic

#826 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3932 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:30 PM

Whoops, sorry for the delay getting back on this. I've been quite badly wrapped up in work for the last few weeks, but I am making progress on the quests, and I'm in the midst of writing the questline to free Aklon, for those of you who would prefer to leave the Copper Coronet in the hands of Lehtinan, at least for a little while...

I'm having to do some in game testing to make sure I'm covering all the possible things that might happen, and once my work commitments settle down (which they should be about now), I hope to get some more solid progress made soon.

Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#827 Psionica

Psionica
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:43 PM

I'm really looking forward to Aklon. I wanted another Romance option for my female Skald bard that I play the most. I've romanced Tsujatha, working on Sarah, Kelsey, wont ever use Anomen (just really don't like his character). 

David

Love - "That's a very rare thing, and when you find it, you better safeguard it" --- Shirley Manson ---

#828 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3932 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:02 PM

Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement Psionica. :) I'm currently working on getting the quests sorted out for Aklon, including the initial recruitment of Aklon. Sadly I'm not having as much time as I'd like to do that at the moment, and integrating the initial meeting of Aklon into the Copper Coronet is a little more complex than I thought with all the possible things you can do there, but I will try to push on with progress as I can and hopefully be done with this phase relatively quickly.

Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users