cmorgan

WARNING.

This thread contains swearing, poor depiction of prurient actions, reference to anatomy, and even a bawdy song. Do not read this thread if any of that offends you. You can also skip it is derivitave writing, poor spelling, and a high number of typos offends you, but I would much rather have you help me root those things out than skip the whole thing smile.gif

Underdark. A Pain in a Modder's Bottom.

The entire Chaper 5 sequence is hard to work out. A player could be right there at very low level having raced for Imoen in Spellhold, they could be at very high level and 99% finished a romance (or two), and there is the whole "hey, how do I account for the Drow appearance being on, off, or ignored?". Then there is the lovely idea that some players will want to flirt and talk, but most normal denizens of Faerun see Underdark as a place of hell on earth, so to speak. Drow and Koa Toa and other strange beasties are the stuff of nightmares, and this is their home. Not many people say "Hey, all this danger and rot around us is kind of exciting - let's get it on!", unless they are about to become Slasher Victim #217, Second Class, Screaming, Death By Chainsaw. Or perhaps Girl Who Shows Bra And Therefore Dies In A Fountain Of Blood™.

There are lots of ways of dealing with this, from NPCs that are specifically Underdark - Only, to the Flirtpack's single response "Not now honey, that mushroom over there is looking at us and trying to figure out how to kill us", to Edwin's Flirts which embrace the Drow appearence and script it with

CODE

+ ~G("EdwinRomanceActive", 2) G("PlayerLooksLikeDrow", 1) Global("ERDrow", "LOCALS", 0)~ + ~Ask Edwin how he likes being a Drow.~ DO ~SetGlobal("ERDrow", "LOCALS", 1) ActionOverride(Player1, SetDialog("ERPlayer"))~ + Drow1

So, let's play around with Aran and his reactions to Underdark. On the one hand, if it is a female <CHARNAME> and she says "come here, big boy", he is going to want to grab her and make lots of little <CHARNAME>s, or at least try to. On the other hand, she currently looks like a Drow. And like any decent Faerunian human, the only good Drow in existence is drizzt, and most folks think he is just a myth, or a lie - without a disguse, he can't walk more than a few paces without being accosted - at least in most of the early books.

And if <CHARNAME> is a dude, the flirts are left out, and things become easier - a disguise is a disguise. But there needs to be some kind of reaction because when your best bud looks like the enemy and is in enemy uniform, it is dark, smoky, and spooky, lit occasionally by phosphorus glow, etc... can you say "friendly fire"?

So, a stab at building some interesting stuff into the Underdark. By now, most of the dialog code should be easy to read, after all the walkthroughs - nothing particularly new or interesting code-wise here, other than playing with some LOCALS and an occasional fun jaunt into hijack-states-land. We can save the Friendship Talks specific to Underdark for another day. here is the second or third pass at the PID (including Underdark-specific flirts).

APPEND ~C-ARANJ~

/* PID 2: Options for PC <> Aran, Underdark  */

IF ~IsGabber(Player1) OR(17) AreaCheck("AR2100") AreaCheck("AR2101") AreaCheck("AR2102") AreaCheck("AR2200") AreaCheck("AR2201") AreaCheck("AR2202") AreaCheck("AR2203") AreaCheck("AR2204") AreaCheck("AR2205") AreaCheck("AR2206") AreaCheck("AR2207") AreaCheck("AR2208") AreaCheck("AR2209") AreaCheck("AR2210") AreaCheck("AR2400") AreaCheck("AR2401") AreaCheck("AR2402")~ THEN BEGIN a1073
 SAY ~[ARAN]  (Aran walks beside you, glaring at the dark corners and shadows. His eyes gleam in the feral, unnatural light.)~
 /* General Options, both Male PC and female PC */
 /* voice/string fixer */
 ++ ~[PC] Aran, your voice sounds strange. Have you been drinking again?~ + a989 /* c-aranpidvoice */
 /* Some Prefer Silence... Shutdown or re-enable gabby commenting and I_C_Ts */
 + ~Global("c-silencearan","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] I hate random comments. Only talk about important things, Aran. Even then, try not to talk. ~ + a990 /* c-aransilence */
 + ~Global("c-silencearan","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Hey, I have changed my mind. Go ahead and say what you want to say, Aran, any time you want to say it. Random comments are fine.~ + a991 /* c-arantalkok */
 /* race - dependent (1) */
 + ~Race(Player1,ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ + a992 /*  Underdark c-aranpidelf */  
 + ~Race(Player1,HUMAN)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ + a993 /* Underdark c-aranpidhum */ 
 + ~Race(Player1,DWARF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ + a994 /* Underdark c-aranpiddwarf */ 
 + ~Race(Player1,HALFORC)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ + a995 /* Underdark c-aranpidorc */ 
 + ~Race(Player1,GNOME)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ + a996 /* Underdark c-aranpidgnome */ 
 + ~Race(Player1,HALFLING)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ + a997 /* Underdark c-aranpidhan */ 
 + ~Race(Player1,HALF_ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ + a998 /* Underdark c-aranpidhaldelf */ 
 /* reputation - dependent (1) */
 + ~ReputationGT(Player1,17)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a999 /* Underdark c-aranpidgood */ 
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,18) ReputationGT(Player1,14)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1000 /* Underdark c-aranpidbetter */ 
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,15) ReputationGT(Player1,9)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1001 /* Underdark c-aranpidneutral */ 
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,10) ReputationGT(Player1,4)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1002 /* Underdark c-aranpidbad */ 
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,5)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1003 /* Underdark c-aranpidevil */ 
 /* class - dependent , PC (1 or 2 ) */
 + ~Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Do you want some help scribing a scroll?~ + a1004 /* Underdark c-aranpidmage1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Do you want some help scribing a scroll?~ + a1023 /* Underdark c-aranpidmage1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Sparring practice might be useful.~ + a1005 /* Underdark  c-aranpidfighter1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Sparring practice might be useful.~ + a1024 /* Underdark c-aranpidfighter1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Hey, stand over there. I want to practice sneaking up on you.~ + a1006 /* Underdark c-aranpidthief1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Hey, stand over there. I want to practice sneaking up on you.~ + a1025 /* Underdark c-aranpidthief1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1007 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1g */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1026 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1g */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1008 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1e */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1027 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1e */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1009 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1n */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1028 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1n */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) !Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1010 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) !Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1029 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] It is good to travel with a fellow paladin. Tell me, have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1011 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] It is good to travel with a fellow paladin. Tell me, have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1030 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,SORCERER) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Here, catch. (conjure a globe of light and toss it towards Aran.) RandomNum(2,1)~ + a1012 /* Underdark c-aranpidsorc1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,SORCERER) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Here, catch. (Conjure a globe of light and toss it towards Aran.) RandomNum(2,1)~ + a1031 /* Underdark c-aranpidsorc1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,MONK) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you would like to meditate with me.~ + a1013 /* Underdark c-aranpidmonk1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,MONK) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you would like to meditate with me.~ + a1032 /* Underdark c-aranpidmonk1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,BARD_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I have been writing a good deal about our travels. Perhaps you could lend me some vellum, so I can continue?~ + a1014 /* Underdark c-aranpidbard1 */ 
 + ~Class(Player1,BARD_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I have been writing a good deal about our travels. Perhaps you could lend me some vellum, so I can continue?~ + a1033 /* Underdark c-aranpidbard1 */ 
 /* class - dependent , Aran (1 or 2 ) */
 + ~Class("c-aran",MAGE_ALL)~ + ~[PC] I think your spellcasting is getting better. At least, you seem less likely to catch part of me in your spell by accident.~ + a1015 /* Underdark c-aranpidmage2 */ 
 + ~Class("c-aran",FIGHTER_ALL)~ + ~[PC] We should discuss your fighting tactics sometime.~ + a1016 /* Underdark c-aranpidfighter2 */ 
 + ~Class("c-aran",THIEF_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Have you worked on those lockpicking and de-trapping skills of yours lately?~ + a1017 /* Underdark c-aranpidthief2 */ 
 + ~Class("c-aran",CLERIC_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you should ask your god what we should do next, Aran.~ + a1018 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric2 */ 
 + ~Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL)~ + ~[PC] How did a rough and tumble character like you ever get to become a paladin, anyways?~ + a1019 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally2 */ 
 + ~Class("c-aran",SORCERER)~ + ~[PC] Aran, you are doing it again. Your left hand is sparking. Can you control yourself?~ + a1020 /* Underdark c-aranpidsorc2 */ 
 + ~Class("c-aran",MONK)~ + ~[PC] I thought monks were quiet, introspective, and subtle. That does not seem to be your style.~ + a1021 /* Underdark c-aranpidmonk2 */ 
 + ~Class("c-aran",BARD_ALL)~ + ~[PC] So, how is the great Chronicler coming along with the story?~ + a1022 /* Underdark c-aranpidbard2 */ 
 /* area  - dependent */
 + ~Global("c-aranpidud1","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] You are a traveler of wide experience - have you ever been here before?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidud1","LOCALS",1)~ + a1034 /* Underdark no way Jose */ 
 /* FLIRT MENU ADDITIONS, female PC's only */
 /* romance - dependent (1) to allow breakup or resume romance. */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I need to be clear about this, Aran. I am not interested in a romance with you. Stop talking about it.~ + a1035 /* c-aranpidnointerest */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] I think we are headed down the wrong path, Aran. It was fun while it lasted, but it is over. Let's just be friends. ~ + a1036 /* c-aranpidbreakup */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1037 /* c-aranpidbreakupover1 */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",2)~  + a1245 /* c-aranpidbreakupover2 */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ + a1246 /* c-aranpidbreakupover3 */
 /* PID Anomen Romance Conflict Toggle */
 + ~InParty("Anomen") Global("c-aanoconflict","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] I like Anomen well enough, Aran. But you keep fighting with him. I want you to stop doing that.~ + a1038 /* c-aranvsanom1s */
 + ~InParty("Anomen") Global("c-aanoconflict","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I have changed my mind about fighting with Anomen, Aran. Go ahead and speak your mind.~ + a1039 /* c-aranvsanom1c */
 /* Stop or Restart Flirting:  None show for males. */
 /*  PC Doesn't Want NPC Initiated flirts at all. */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN REPLY ~[PC] You have to stop coming up to me and flirting. I do not want that behavior to continue, here or on the surface.~ + a1040 /* c-aranrestopflirts */ 
 /*  PC Doesn't Want NPC Initiated flirts during underdark. */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN REPLY ~[PC] You have to stop coming up to me and flirting, even 
 /* PC Wants NPC Initiated Flirts, underdark  */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN REPLY ~[PC] I know Drow are sensuous beings, Aran. You could chase me, just a little, and discreetly...~ + a1042 /* underdark c-aranrestartflirts */ 
 /* PC Wants NPC Initiated Flirts but Aran is Mad */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN REPLY ~[PC] You do not pay attention to me the way you used to, Aran. I miss your company.~ + a1043 /* underdark c-aranrestartflirtsmad */
 /* PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt: Underdark */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN REPLY ~(You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1044 /* underdark c-pcflirtsaran1 */
 /* 2d - PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt, But Aran Is Angry - handled within submenu  */
 /* PID Scribing Scrolls Blocks */
 + ~Global("c-arscr0","LOCALS",0) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Can you scribe a scroll for me?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arscr0","LOCALS",1)~ + a1045
 + ~Global("c-arscr0","LOCALS",1) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Tell me again how you work with scrolls and spells.~ + a1045
 + ~Global("c-arscr0","LOCALS",1) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Can you scribe a scroll for me?~ + a1057
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandNum(5,1)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1046
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandNum(5,2)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1047
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandNum(5,3)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1048
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandNum(5,4)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1049
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandNum(5,5)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1050
 /* Escape This Dialog State Immediately conditions, both male and female PC's (should be impossible in underdark, but modders do weird things. Just in case... */
 IF ~GlobalGT("c-aranvamped","GLOBAL",0) GlobalLT("c-aranvamped","GLOBAL",5)~ THEN GOTO c-aranvampire
END

/* remember to ask if flirts can start again after underdark */

/* Aran Is a Vampire Shutdown */
/* remember to add !Global("c-aranisvampire","GLOBAL",1) to all lovetalk/friendtalk initiate .bcs */
IF ~~ c-aranvampire
 SAY ~(Aran is somber and unresponsive, staring at you with an odd flatness to his eyes. There is a hunger there, but not one you are familiar with. No amount of prodding will make him respond to you.)~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

/* Aran Is Mad PID Responses  (4 random) */
IF ~~ c-aranmad1
 SAY ~[ARAN] (Aran glares at you, his face sullen and unresponsive. He moves away.)~
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ c-aranmad2
SAY ~[ARAN] Hey, you be a mite pushy there. I'm not rightly happy. So leave me alone, unless it be business.~
IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ c-aranmad3
SAY ~[ARAN] (Aran studiously ignores you, stepping away and avoiding your eyes, his jaw set stubbornly.)~
IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ c-aranmad4
SAY ~[ARAN] We got nothin' to say to one another right now, <CHARNAME>. We got things to discuss, but now is not rightly the time.~
IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

/* voice/string fixer */
/* c-aranpidvoice */
/* voice/string fixer */
IF ~~ a989 /* c-aranpidvoice */
 SAY ~[ARAN] *cough*~
IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetName(%Aran%)
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran00] Aye, 'tis a fair group. 'Tis better than a clear day on Trade Way.% [c-aran00],0) //  INITIAL_MEETING
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran01] Helm's bones - RETREAT!% [c-aran01],1) //   MORALE
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran02] Aye, 'tis a fair group. 'Tis better than a clear day on Trade Way.% [c-aran02],2) //   HAPPY
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran03] By Tymorra's bright coin, you make some strange decisions. I don't rightly agree.% [c-aran03],3) //   UNHAPPY_ANNOYED
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran04] I'll see you in the hands o' Kelemvor, but not one second before.% [c-aran04],4) //   UNHAPPY_SERIOUS
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran05] I'll see you in the hands o' Kelemvor, but not one second before.% [c-aran05],5) //   UNHAPPY_BREAKING_POINT
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran06] I'll lead, but 'tisn't my strong point.% [c-aran06],6) //   LEADER
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran07] Time to make camp. This gear be startin' to chafe.% [c-aran07],7) //   TIRED
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran08] By Torm's Blood, are we beggin' to be ambushed? Standin' 'round with our swords up our...% [c-aran08],8) //   BORED
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran09] Archers to th' rear!% [c-aran09],9) //   BATTLE_CRY1
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran10] Spellcasters die first!% [c-aran10],10) //   BATTLE_CRY2
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran11] By Tymorra's Luck!% [c-aran11],11) //   BATTLE_CRY3
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran12] By Sune's Bottom!% [c-aran12],12) //   BATTLE_CRY4
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran13] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran13],13) //   BATTLE_CRY5
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran14] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran14],14) //   ATTACK1
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran15] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran15],15) //   ATTACK2
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran16] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran16],16) //   ATTACK3
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran17] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran17],17) //   ATTACK4
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran18]% [c-aran18],18) // ah... //  DAMAGE
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran19] Send the rest o' them to hell for me...% [c-aran19],19) //   DYING
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran20]% [c-aran20],20) // aarrgh... //   HURT
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran21] Need less trees, more road. Too many places for enemies to hide.% [c-aran21],21) //   AREA_FOREST
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran22] Trade time! Some trade, then some drinkin', then some sleep... or more drinkin'.% [c-aran22],22) //   AREA_CITY
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran23] I gave up comfortable inns an'  guardin' simple caravans to poke around this dank musty place. I'm a bloody idiot.% [c-aran23],23) //   AREA_DUNGEON
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran24] Lathander's fat arse is up at last. 'Bout time he shed some light around here.% [c-aran24],24) //   AREA_DAY
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran25] Bloody dark. Good for coverin' enemies an' ambushes. Someone light a torch, eh? % [c-aran25],25) //   AREA_NIGHT
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran26] Yep? % [c-aran26],26) //   SELECT_COMMON1
	SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran27] What's to be done? % [c-aran27],27) //   SELECT_COMMON2
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran28] Do I needs lead? % [c-aran28],28) //   SELECT_COMMON3
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran29] Aye? % [c-aran29],29) //   SELECT_COMMON4
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran30] Yes? % [c-aran30],30) //   SELECT_COMMON5
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran31] I'm listenin'.% [c-aran31],31) //   SELECT_COMMON6
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran32] Got it.% [c-aran32],32) //   SELECT_ACTION1
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran33] Sune's sweet cheeks, I heard.% [c-aran33],33) //   SELECT_ACTION2
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran34] On it.% [c-aran34],34) //   SELECT_ACTION3
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran35] Understood.% [c-aran35],35) //   SELECT_RARE_1
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran36] Sune's Bosom, I'm movin', already!% [c-aran36],36) //   SELECT_RARE_2
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran37] Less talk, more action.% [c-aran37],37) //   SELECT_RARE_3
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran38] Watch where you point that thing.% [c-aran38],38) //   SELECT_RARE_4
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran39] Aye, I'm here.% [c-aran39],39) //   INTERACTION1
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran40] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran40],40) //   INTERACTION2
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran41] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran41],41) //   INTERACTION3
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran42] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran42],42) //   INTERACTION4
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran43] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran43],43) //   INTERACTION5
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran44] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran44],44) //   INSULT
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran47] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran45],47) //   COMPLIMENT1
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran48] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran46],48) //   COMPLIMENT2
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran49] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran47],49) //   COMPLIMENT3
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran50] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran48],50) //   SPECIAL1
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran51] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran49],51) //   SPECIAL2
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran52] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran50],52) //   SPECIAL3
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran53] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran51],53) //   REACT_TO_DIE_GENERAL
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran54] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran52],54) //   REACT_TO_DIE_SPECIFIC
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran55] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran53],55) //   RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT1
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran56] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran54],56) //   RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT2
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran57] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran55],57) //   RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT3
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran58] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran56],58) //   RESPONSE_TO_INSULT1
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran59] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran57],59) //   RESPONSE_TO_INSULT2
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran60] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran58],60) //   RESPONSE_TO_INSULT3
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran61] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran59],61) //   DIALOG_HOSTILE
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran62] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran60],62) //   DIALOG_DEFAULT
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran63] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran61],63) //   SELECT_RARE1
//	  SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran64] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran62],64) //   SELECT_RARE2
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran65] Good.% [c-aran65],65) //   CRITICAL_HIT
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran66] Cyric's Black Heart!% [c-aran66],66) //   CRITICAL_MISS
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran67] Bounced off. Damn.% [c-aran67],67) //   TARGET_IMMUNE
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran68] I'm already carryin' more than my share.% [c-aran68],68) //   INVENTORY_FULL
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran69] Hey, look what I found.% [c-aran69],69) //   PICKED_POCKET
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran70] Huntin'...% [c-aran70],70) //   HIDDEN_IN_SHADOWS
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran71] Never did get that one right...% [c-aran71],71) //   SPELL_DISRUPTED
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran72] Try avoidin' that, you bugger.% [c-aran72],72) //   SET_A_TRAP
// 		SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aran73] NOT_CALLED_YET_REPLACE_THIS% [c-aran73],73) //   EXISTANCE4
SetPlayerSound(Myself,%[c-aranbio] When you ask him about his past, ARAN WHITEHAND grasps at a nearby twig to chew on. He explains that he grew up in a small independent family-run Coster plying the Trade Way and Coast Way from Waterdeep both north and south. Working as both Pen and Sword (scribe and fighting guard) made him attractive as an independent, since he could balance accounts, keep inventory, and still operate as a sellsword. A few campaigns with mercenary companies, a few battles, and lots of wandering about has brought him to Amn. He hastens to note that he is not the man to send in to negotiate anything, preferring to wield weapons rather than the spoken word - but if you want a trading contract written up, he's the right man for the job.% [C-ABLANK],74)~ //   BIOGRAPHY_TEXT
END

/* c-aransilence */
IF ~~ a990 SAY ~[ARAN] Right. Got it. Business only, an' cut the chatter. I can do that.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-silencearan","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT END
/* c-arantalkok */
IF ~~ a991 SAY ~[ARAN] Right. Got it. Chatter away like a crazed monkey, on account o' the fact that it might spice up the usual borin' routine o' see somethin', listen to it deliver an evil monologue o' doom an' destruction, kill it, loot it's belongings, rinse, an' repeat.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-silencearan","GLOBAL",0)~ EXIT END
/*  Underdark c-aranpidelf */
IF ~~ a992 SAY ~[ARAN] I am not used to you lookin' like that. All those delicate elven features, recast into the stuff o' nightmares. Half the bloody time, I grab for a weapon, an' the other half o' the time I pinch myself to make sure I am not drunk an' hallucinatin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidhum */
IF ~~ a993 SAY ~[ARAN] I am not used to you lookin' like that. Fine human form, recast into the stuff o' nightmares. Half the bloody time, I grab for a weapon, an' the other half o' the time I pinch myself to make sure I am not drunk an' hallucinatin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpiddwarf */
IF ~~ a994 SAY ~[ARAN] I am not used to you lookin' like that. Short an' stocky dwarven body, recast into the stuff o' nightmares. Half the bloody time, I grab for a weapon, an' the other half o' the time I pinch myself to make sure I am not drunk an' hallucinatin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidorc */
IF ~~ a995 SAY ~[ARAN] I am not used to you lookin' like that. You never did look less than a mite scary, but a good, clean, strong kind o' scary. Not you be recast into the stuff o' nightmares. Half the bloody time, I grab for a weapon, an' the other half o' the time I pinch myself to make sure I am not drunk an' hallucinatin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidgnome */
IF ~~ a996 SAY ~[ARAN] I am not used to you lookin' like that. Cute little squished up gnomish features, recast into the stuff o' nightmares. Half the bloody time, I grab for a weapon, an' the other half o' the time I pinch myself to make sure I am not drunk an' hallucinatin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidhan */
IF ~~ a997 SAY ~[ARAN] I am not used to you lookin' like that. Miniaturized halfling form, all stretched out an' puffed up an' recast into the stuff o' nightmares. Half the bloody time, I grab for a weapon, an' the other half o' the time I pinch myself to make sure I am not drunk an' hallucinatin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidhaldelf */
IF ~~ a998 SAY ~[ARAN] I am not used to you lookin' like that. You always looked a mite bit unconventional, but in a good way - not recast into the stuff o' nightmares. Half the bloody time, I grab for a weapon, an' the other half o' the time I pinch myself to make sure I am not drunk an' hallucinatin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidgood */
IF ~~ a999 SAY ~[ARAN] You know, sometimes I think all this concentrated goodness comes at th' cost o' some basic common sense. If you don't take that bloody halo off, the golden light spillin' from you will alert the local denizens, an' they will be takin' turns tryin' to see how far they can shove it up your arse.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidbetter */
IF ~~ a1000 SAY ~[ARAN] As in 'Wanted - Goodie Two - Shoes Adventuring Party. Dead or Mostly Dead. Zombification Optional. For Payment, See You Local Drow House Matron. Beholders Need Not Apply.'~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidneutral */
IF ~~ a1001 SAY ~[ARAN] Too much of a decent reputation to be wanderin' around down here, eh? I suspect membership in this particular section o' Underdark starts wi' slaughterin' babies an' drinkin' blood. Mayhap both at the same time.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidbad */
IF ~~ a1002 SAY ~[ARAN] Yeah. If we keep it up, we might even make it to th' status o' 'honorary Drow'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidevil */
IF ~~ a1003 SAY ~[ARAN] Cyric's Blood, that be an understatement. We don't rightly need disguises. We could walk up to practically anything around here, an' say '<CHARNAME>'. Half would fight, but we'd be killin' 'em eventually, so that just saves time. The other half would be practically worshipin' the ground you walk on.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidmage1 */
IF ~~ a1004 SAY ~[ARAN] No. It be hard enough to concentrate wi' out added pressure in this Shar-kissed place.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidfighter1 */
IF ~~ a1005 SAY ~[ARAN] Not down here. I suspect th' usual deal around here involves practicin' killin' strokes on slaves, not quiet practice wi' a friend.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidthief1 */
IF ~~ a1006 SAY ~[ARAN] Not now, you don't. I be a mite jumpy. Last thing I want is to accidentally take your head off of your shoulders. Even worse, I might fail to kill you, an' then you'd get my blood all over you, an' I haven't seen a stream worth usin' for drinkin' or bathin' in since we left the surface.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1g */
IF ~~ a1007 SAY ~[ARAN] If it be silent, sure thing. much appreciated. If it be out loud, don't. Somehow, I think th' wrong set o' gods be listenin' to this particular area, an' we don't want none o' them to get all hot an' bothered, now, do we?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1e */
IF ~~ a1008 SAY ~[ARAN] Make sure it be to the right god, an' do it right loud, eh? I think I would rather explain myself at the time o' reckonin' then have someone decide we be a surfacer infiltration force an' call out the armies o' darkness.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1n */
IF ~~ a1009 SAY ~[ARAN] For Shar's Spite, do it silently. Too many ears, an' you don't pray to th' right gods for the congregation with in earshot, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */
IF ~~ a1010 SAY ~[ARAN] Ask me again when we get out o' this blighted place. Right now, I think that mushroom over there grew ears. Literally.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
IF ~~ a1011 SAY ~[ARAN] Until you said that phrase here in th' Underdark, I might o' considered it. Now, I just have to ask if there is a requirement o' low wisdom an' extremely low intelligence for your Order...~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidsorc1 */
IF ~~ a1012 SAY ~[ARAN] Shar's Sphincter! What do you bloody well think you be doin'? That light must have shown our position for a half-mile in any given direction. You might have saved time, stripped us all naked, painted us in luminescent paint, an' danced around singin' 'look here, fresh meat! all you can eat, 2cp!'~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidmonk1 */
IF ~~ a1013 SAY ~[ARAN] You are a better <PRO_MANWOMAN> than I, <CHARNAME>. I will take a pass, on account o' I am sleepin' wi' one eye open, an' dreamin' wi' both open. Until we get out o th' Underdark, I am not relaxin' at all.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidbard1 */
IF ~~ a1014 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, I tried to make some out o' one o' them mushrooms, but th bloody mushroom grew fangs an' tried to bite. So I am on tight rationin' until we get to th' surface, I am afraid. Sorry.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidmage2 */
IF ~~ a1015 SAY ~[ARAN] Fear be a powerful motivator. I be bloody well motivated.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidfighter2 */
IF ~~ a1016 SAY ~[ARAN] Sure. Right after we discuss you shuttin' the nine hells up while we be wanderin' around enemy territory, outnumbered a million to one. Oops, saw a set o' shadows over there - make that one million an' one to one. ~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidthief2 */
IF ~~ a1017 SAY ~[ARAN] Too jumpy. I prefer to wait until it be a life an' death situation, on account o then it be easy - do it an' live, or fail an' die, thus avoidin' wanderin' around Underdark while some other poor slob hauls my sorry arse around until we get th' resources together to raise me. Win win, from my perspective.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidcleric2 */
IF ~~ a1018 SAY ~[ARAN] Sorry... I suspect my deity is still angry I actually followed you into the Underdark. Somethin' about th' way my last set o' spells turned my bodily fluids a strange color...~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidpally2 */
IF ~~ a1019 SAY ~[ARAN] Ask me again when we get out o' this blighted place. Right now, I think that mushroom over there grew ears. Literally.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidsorc2 */
IF ~~ a1020 SAY ~[ARAN] It be takin' all my control just to avoid runnin' screamin' like a little girl, randomly blasting bits out o' the Underdark wi' fire an' lightnin'. Someday, I am comin' back to this place wi' an army, an' we are goin' systematically exterminate everythin' down to bare rock. Better yet, I just won't ever, ever come back.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidmonk2 */
IF ~~ a1021 SAY ~[ARAN] Down here? Heh. I be silent, introspective, an' subtle enough. Or, to put it another way, scared silent, wonderin' why the nine hells I followed you to this Shar-kissed place, an' subtly tryin' to stay close to anythin' that looks like a good place behind which to be divin' for cover.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidbard2 */
IF ~~ a1022 SAY ~[ARAN] Since this one is turnin' out to be a combination o' heroic thriller an' tale o' horror, I decided to write sheer fantasy instead. My first attempt be a story o' a nice lass what picks up singin', an' proceeds to wander th' Dale Lands, winnin' mens hearts an' sparkin' women's jealousies, leavin' both behind in a wondrous state o' confusion an' heartache. I am titlin' it 'Tess o' Nashkell'. Or 'Deborah Does th' Dale Lands'. Depends on how graphic I want to get on the erotic depictions, see?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidmage1 */
IF ~~ a1023 SAY ~[ARAN] I can barely work on my scribin' all by myself, thanks. Plus, I need better light. But I'll keep on it all by myself, as I don't rightly want to give up the one thing that makes me feel in touch wi' surface life, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidfighter1 */
IF ~~ a1024 SAY ~[ARAN] Sure. Let's think this through. Two Drow. They fight. Instead o' one spoutin' dark blood n' spittin' foul curses while dyin' at th' other's feet, they get a set o' points, an' say 'good job, old sport - well played!'.~ = ~[ARAN] Still think it be a good idea?~~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidthief1 */
IF ~~ a1025 SAY ~[ARAN] How about I just jump out o' my skin right now an' dump my coin purse, an' save you the bother? This place is makin' me jumpier than a virgin in a Calimshan harem.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1g */
IF ~~ a1026 SAY ~[ARAN] Put in a good word for me, on account o' I don't see how I am goin' to avoid needin' resurrection. This place be littered wi' poisonous food, deadly creatures, an' that is before you get to th' 'civilized' part.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1e */
IF ~~ a1027 SAY ~[ARAN] You do, an' I'll spike your next drink wi' enough spice to make your urine burn for days. I don't want that kind o' attention right now, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
IF ~~ a1028 SAY ~[ARAN] Thanks, but no thanks. I be gettin' the feelin' that your god has in in for me. You both dragged me down here, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
IF ~~ a1029 SAY ~[ARAN] No. By the way, do you usually into a bar filled wi' drunken half-orcs, an' shout 'All you slimy sorry bastards are evil whelps unworthy to lick my boots, so clear out of my way, low-life scum'? On account o' mentioning the word 'paladin' around here seems about th' same kind o' idea, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
IF ~~ a1030 SAY ~[ARAN] Why yes, my fellow blood-curdlingly-evil faithless bastard of an enemy, I did indeed consider joining the ranks of the Anti-Paladins of Evil Sancture. Unfortunately, the A.P.E.S. did not think that simply slaughtering an entire village of harmless surfacer-scum womenfolk and children was sufficiently evil, as I neglected to save enough of them to sell as slaves. (Good gods, you idiot, do you want to get us all killed?!?! Ix-nay with the Aladin-pay!)~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidsorc1 */
IF ~~ a1031 SAY ~[ARAN] Good job. Mayhap you want to set off a few fireballs, an' mayhap start chantin' hymns to the gods o' Light an' Good. I thought the idea was to make our way slowly an' careful-like, not slaughter legions o' the Underdark in a never-ending onslaught o' waves o' creatures bent on our destruction. Then again, I probably slept through that part o' the meetin', eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark c-aranpidmonk1 */
IF ~~ a1032 SAY ~[ARAN] It takes a bloody mind o' mithral to meditate around here, <CHARNAME>. I just have naught but trouble settlin' down.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
IF ~~ a1033 SAY ~[ARAN] Sorry. I ran out. The last bit, well... it had some kind o' mold growin' on it. I was just goin' to scrape it of an' keep workin', but it looked at me somethin' fierce, an' I decided to just let it eat th' damned stuff and be on its way.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Underdark no way Jose */
IF ~~ a1034 SAY ~[ARAN] <CHARNAME> You be th' first, last, an' only person what ever asked me to delve Underdark. An' to tell th' truth...~ = ~[ARAN] Look, I follow you an' my sword be yours. But this place, I won't rightly revisit willingly, no matter who is tellin' me to go. No more Underdark for this boy, ever, if I have any say in th' matter.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* c-aranpidnointerest */
IF ~~ a1035 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, Melliki's Quick Temper, why didn't you say somethin' before? Here I go all pesterin' you an' buggin' you, and you let me ramble on like a fool! Sorry, <CHARNAME>, I didn't mean no harm. I'll quit pesterin' you, an' stick to bein' friends.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3)~ EXIT END
/* c-aranpidbreakup */
IF ~~ a1036 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, by Halani Celanil's Leafy Tresses, you do be a fickle one, eh? Leadin' me on like that, It be downright wrong. I done got no choice, I guess.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3)~ EXIT END
/* c-aranpidbreakupover */
IF ~~ a1037 SAY ~[ARAN] I can't say that I don't want you, <CHARNAME>. But be careful, eh? I can be a right bastard to anythin' crossin' my path, but you... wi' you, I seem to wear my heart outside th' armor, so to speak.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0) SetGlobal("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0) SetGlobal("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ EXIT END
/* c-aranvsanom1s */ 
IF ~~ a1038 SAY ~[ARAN] Right, then. Got it. I'll be keepin' my mouth to myself. Not on account o' Anomen, just on account o' you. I can live wi' that.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aanoconflict","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT END
/* c-aranvsanom1c */
IF ~~ a1039 SAY ~[ARAN] Right, then. Got it. I can live wi' that. I'll be easy on th' blighted stuffy bastard, I will, just for your sake.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aanoconflict","GLOBAL",0)~ EXIT END
/* underdark c-aranrestopflirts */
IF ~~ a1040 SAY ~[ARAN] Right. I understand - the Underdark be quite a mood-killer. But I be takin' that order literally, eh? If you change your mind, make sure you tell me, or I will keep my hands to myself permanent-like.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT END
/* underdark c-aranrestopflirts */
IF ~~ a1041 SAY ~[ARAN] Right. I can do that, I think, on account o' I don't want to be the one to get us all killed. Just tell me it is ok after Underdark, right? because once I get an order, it becomes habit. An' <CHARNAME>... ~ = ~[ARAN] You can be as aggressive as you like, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT END
/* underdark c-aranrestartflirts */
IF ~~ a1042 SAY ~[ARAN] I'll give it a shot, but truth be told, both th' area an' the way we look down here be quick mood killers for me. I can't wait to be up closer to th' night sky wi' you.~ IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0)~ EXIT END
/* underdark c-aranrestartflirtsmad */ 
IF ~~ a1043 SAY ~[ARAN] I don't rightly know which is the bigger pain in my arse - Underdark, or you. Leave me alone.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* underdark c-pcflirtsaran1  submenu */
IF ~~ a1044
 SAY ~(Aran is near you, watching the surrounding area carefully.)~
 /* hugs 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,1)~ + ~[PC] (Gently place your hand on his shoulder.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1247  /* UD Hugs 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] (Loosen your front, press close to him, and smile a sulty smile.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1248  /* UD Hugs 2 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,3)~ + ~[PC] (Wrap your arms around Aran's neck, and pull him close.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1249  /* UD Hugs 3 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] (Drape his arm across your shoulders, and lean into him.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1250  /* UD Hugs 4 */
 /* kisses 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,1)~ + ~[PC] (Grab his arm and pull him roughly around to face you.)  Kiss me, male.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1251  /* UD kisses 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] (Kiss him on the cheek.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1252  /* UD kisses 2 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,3)~ + ~[PC] (Push him up against a rocky outcropping, wriggling your entire body against him.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1253  /* UD kisses 3 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] (Brush your lips across his cheek.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1254  /* UD kisses 4 */
 /* touching 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,1)~ + ~[PC] (Run your fingers through his hair.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1255  /* UD touching 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] (Loop your arm around his waist and drwa yourself tight to him.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1256  /* UD touching 2 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,3)~ + ~[PC] (Tug at his waist, pulling at him playfully.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1257  /* UD touching 3 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] Come here, Aran. I want to have my way with you.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1258  /* UD touching 4 */
 /* praises 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,1)~ + ~[PC] Do you know you are keeping me sane?~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1259  /* UD praises 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] I think you are a good friend, Aran. A really good friend.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1260  /* UD praises 2 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,3)~ + ~[PC] I like the way you move, Aran.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1261  /* UD praises 3 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] (Smile boldly, and lower your eyelashes glancing down his body when he looks at you.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1262  /* UD praises 4 */
 /* teasing 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,1)~ + ~[PC] ("accidentally" expose a length of leg, making a shocked expression when Aran's gaze travels up your body.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1263  /* UD teasing 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] (Gently caress his face and move yours close to his, pulling away quickly every time he tries to kiss your lips.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1264  /* UD teasing 2 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,3)~ + ~[PC] (Look at him with wide-eyed innocence, while tripping him.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1265  /* UD teasing 3 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] Oh dear - I seem to have accidentally opened up my entire front, leaving myself available to lustful gazes. Whatever shall I do?~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1266  /* UD teasing 4 */
 /* Spoken */
 + ~RandomNum(4,1)~ + ~[PC] So, how do you like my outfit?~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1267  /* UD spoken 1 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,2) ReputationGT(9)~ + ~[PC] I think I just need to have you hold me.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1268  /* UD spoken 2 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,2) ReputationLT(10)~ + ~[PC] I think I just need to have you hold me.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1428 /* UD spoken 3 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,3)~ + ~[PC] Would you kiss me, Aran? Even if I were disfigured, or changed into some other form?~ + a1269 /* UD spoken 4 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] If you could anything in the world right now, what would it be?~ + a1270 /* UD spoken 5 */
 /* Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding */
 + ~RandomNum(4,1)~ + ~[PC] Aran, I am bored. Do something to entertain me.~ + a1271 /* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 1 */ 
 + ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] Sing me a song.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1272  /* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 2 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,3)~ + ~[PC] Tell me a story.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1273  /* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 3 */
 + ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] Tell me a poem, Aran.~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1274  /* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 4 */ 
 /* Not Nice Action */
 + ~Global("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] (You bite and scratch Aran, lightly gouging his neck)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",1)~ + a1275 /* Not Nice Action UD */
 + ~Global("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",1)~ + ~[PC] (You bite and scratch Aran, lightly gouging his neck a second time)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",2)~ + a1276 /* Not Nice Action UD */
 + ~Global("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",2)~ + ~[PC] (You bite and scratch Aran, lightly gouging his neck a third time)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",3)~ + a1277 /* Not Nice Action UD */
 + ~Global("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",3)~ + ~[PC] (You bite and scratch Aran, lightly gouging his neck a forth time, laughing cruelly)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",4)~ + a1278 /* Not Nice Action UD */
 + ~Global("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",4)~ + ~[PC] (You bite and scratch Aran, lightly gouging his neck, snarling at him with bared teeth)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("c-araneviltouchud","LOCALS",5)~ + a1279 /* Not Nice Action UD */

// add situationals in Underdark? The range of flirts, both PC initiated and NPC-initiated, is getting a little overbearing. The problem with setting up randomness and giving a pool of potential results is that they rapidly bog the mod down in terms of production time. Though i need to come back to this whole series and look for more ways to allow evil/mean characters to have more appropriate responses.

END

// ORPHAN... where does this go?  Hmmm. ~[ARAN] (His arms enfold you, and you stand for a time looking out at the surrounding area, alien and strange.)~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD Hugs 1 */ IF ~~ a1247 SAY ~[ARAN] (His shoulder flinches away, and you find a rough hand striking towards your neck, which you block just in time - jarring you to the bone.)~ = ~[ARAN] Shar's Spidery Spit, you scared me. Let me make it up to you, eh?~ = ~[ARAN] (He gently kisses your wrists and hands, easing the pain.)~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD Hugs 2 */ IF ~~ a1248 SAY ~[ARAN] Now, down here, I can't rightly say naught but yes, eh? But I'd be watchin' out, on accout o' my hands want to go places they shouldn't.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD Hugs 3 */ IF ~~ a1249 SAY ~[ARAN] (His kiss is less of a gentle reminder and more of a ferocious attack.)~ = ~(He whispers in your ear...) I don't rightly want to attract attention down here, but since I can't just bounce half o' the Underdark with a shouted 'I want you', that'll have to do for now.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD Hugs 4 */ IF ~~ a1250 SAY ~[ARAN] (He pulls you close, almost placing you in a wrestling hld, and whispers in your ear..)~ = ~[ARAN] I needs be careful. With all th' world alien an' strange around me, all I be wantin' is to get up above ground, find a nice spot, an' explore every inch o' your body wi' kisses.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD kisses 1 */ IF ~~ a1251 SAY ~[ARAN] Yes, Mistress. (He smashes your lips to his, more a battle for supremacy than anything else, but at the end his lips soften to a gentle sensuous languor.)~ = ~(He whispers...) Right sorry on th' force, <CHARNAME>, but I just figured it were for an audience, an' it looks like creatures down here take 'gentle' to mean 'weak'. I'll be makin' it up to you later, i promise.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD kisses 2 */ IF ~~ a1252 SAY ~[ARAN] (He looks around quickly, and seeing no one in view, he returns the kiss gently against your cheek.)~ = ~[ARAN] I am goin' to be one happy, happy sellsword if we get out o' this gods-blighted place alive an' intact.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD kisses 3 */ IF ~~ a1253 SAY ~[ARAN] You know, this would be a right finer thing to feel, if it were not for three things. One, there be a mite bit o' armor in the way. Two, this rock outcroppin' be moist an' sharp, so it be ticklin' what has naught in th' way o' armor. Third, I get the feelin' the moisture on this here rock be somethin' other than water...~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD kisses 4 */ IF ~~ a1254 SAY ~[ARAN] (He smiles at you, but his eyes study you warily.) You know, I am seein' ghosts an' shadows everywhere. It be right nice to be appreciated, even though i look at you under this light an' it be somethin' unnatural to see. Let's get this crap done an' be on our way topside, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD touching 1 */ IF ~~ a1255 SAY ~[ARAN] What?! What be there! If tit be one o' them slug-things, kill it right quick, eh? Shar-blighted Underdark... ought to burn th' place to a fine grey ash.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD touching 2 */ IF ~~ a1256 SAY ~[ARAN] (His hand slides down your side and gently cups your bottom, but his eyes watch the shadows as if they were about to attack.)~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD touching 3 */ IF ~~ a1257 SAY ~[ARAN] Now, there be a time an' place, there, <CHARNAME>. I can't rightly believe I am sayin' this, but do you think you could wait to have your way wi' me until there be somethin' besides mud, moss, an' ooze to be layin' back on?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD touching 4 */ IF ~~ a1258 SAY ~[ARAN] I'll take it into consideration.~ = ~[ARAN] Bloody hells, this place be gettin' to me! Sorry... your wish be my command. You want me on that there rock shelf, on th' pathway, or mayhap you just want to sit on my lap an' see what keeps us pinned together?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD praises 1 */ IF ~~ a1259 SAY ~[ARAN] I be right glad you are. Unfortunately, I think I done lost it back a ways, when that glowin' mushroom turned out to be th' eye o' some kind o' blood-suckin' lizard.  That's just not natural, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD praises 2 */ IF ~~ a1260 SAY ~[ARAN] I'd be right happy to be friend, good friend, lover, husband, camp follower, cook, dishwasher, sex toy, or whippin' boy... just as long as we bloody well get th' nine hells out o' here as fast as possible.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD praises 3 */ IF ~~ a1261 SAY ~[ARAN] The feelin' is mutual, believe me. Though I do wish I were a mite more self-controlled, on account o' when you walk, it does somethin' to a lad. Things get a mite bit hot an' more tight than comfort allows, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD praises 4 */ IF ~~ a1262 SAY ~[ARAN] I'll be bloody well damned if i know why you think I be worth the look, <CHARNAME>, but I'd be right stupid if I did not find it flatterin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD teasing 1 */ IF ~~ a1263 SAY ~[ARAN] If you be shocked when my eyes be makin' that trip, you would rightly die o' embarassment if I told you what part o' me my mind was envisionin' makn' that same trip!~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD teasing 2 */ IF ~~ a1264 SAY ~[ARAN] Now, come on, my lass... you be teasin' me somethin' fierce. I want to drink those pert lips o' yours like they be Rashemi Firewine!~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD teasing 3 */ IF ~~ a1265 SAY ~[ARAN] (He trips and rolls in front of you, and looks up at you with eyes promising laughter.)~ = ~[ARAN] You know, from down here, I can see much more o' you than you think!~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD teasing 4 */ IF ~~ a1266 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, if you don't move, I think I can help wi' that. I suspect your breasts just be a little scared, an' need some gentle kissin'. Mayhap even some tender lovin' care will make them feel a mite bit less lonely, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD spoken 1 */ IF ~~ a1267 SAY ~[ARAN] Besides that disguise makin' you look like a Shar-kissed, Cyric-blighted Drowess worthy o' bein' split in two, you look right fine even here in the Underdark.~ = ~[ARAN] It confuses me, you know - on one hand, while you are all disguised, I want to ravage you an' make wild love to you over an' over again. On th' other, I want to lop off your head an' burn your body. Luckily, when the disguise be gone, I will be stuck wi' just the first, eh? It be kind o' excitin', in an odd sort o' way.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD spoken 4 */ IF ~~ a1269 SAY ~[ARAN] <CHARNAME>, I won't be lyin' to you. Your regular outside, it makes my heart flame an' my loins ache somethin' fierce.~ = ~[ARAN] Funny thing is, I done looked at you in that Drow getup, an' said to myself, 'that be Drow. Filthy, ugly, blighted enemy... kill it'. Yet, I still couldn't stay away, still couldn't stop bein' close to you, even if I tried.~ = ~[ARAN] I don't rightly know what that means, an' it scares me a bit. But I think that kind o' settles the question, you asked, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD spoken 5 */ IF ~~ a1270 SAY ~[ARAN] A runestone to teleport us all to th' Dale Lands, mayhap near a nice inn wi' a warm bath, new clothes, an' one o' them famous massages.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 1 */ 
IF ~~ a1271 SAY ~[ARAN] (He looks around, picks up a rock, and skips it hard on the ground ahead.)~ = ~[ARAN] Hells, <CHANRAME>, if I could think o' somethin' entertainin', I'd be doin' it already. I have spent the last hour thinkin' o' two things... one, you in various states o' undress, doin' unspeakable things to me, an' two, how in th' nine hells am I goin' to get out o' here in one piece.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 2 */
/*  Edited  from  a traditional bawdy song, http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/bawdy-songs/005625.HTM */ 
IF ~~ a1272
 SAY ~[ARAN] ~I went on leave and I took a room,
I was settled down to recline,
When I saw a delectable maid go by,
To the room next door to mine.
As a 'Fist and as a man,
I set out to explore,
And I took up my position by
The keyhole in her door.

She first took off her slippers,
Her dainty feet to show,
And then she took her panties off
And revealed her so-and-so,
And when she stretched out on her bed,
I couldn't stand no more,
It was one, two, three, I turned the key
In the keyhole in her door.~
++ ~[PC] Stop! I did not mean that sort of song. I should have known you would only know dirty songs. You are disgusting.~ EXIT
++ ~[PC] Stop! (Hide your face, blushing beet red.)~ EXIT
++ ~[PC] Boys. Always singing about sex when they are too scared of real women to be acting on the impulse. Go on, finish your song.~ + a1431
++ ~[PC] The version I know has the Lieutenant finding out how the young bartender's key fits her door...~ + a1431
++ ~[PC] I know this one... I can sing the chorus...
The keyhole in her door, hurrah, 
The keyhole in her door,
What's better than Rashemi wine,
The keyhole in her door.' + a1431

IF ~~ a1431
 SAY ~[ARAN] She didn't say a single word.
But she took me in her arms,
And pretty soon I was much engaged,
In charting all her charms
But just in case some other 'Fist
might see the sights I saw,
I hung my armor right above
The keyhole in her door.

That night I rode in glorious style,
And other things besides,
And on her lily white stomach, Boys,
I had such lovely rides
But when I woke next morning, Boys,
My instrument was sore
As if I had been using it
On the keyhole in her door.~
 ++ ~[PC] Nice voice. Pity to waste it on such a silly bawdy song. I much prefer 'The Lusty Bowman'.~ EXIT
 + ~!Global("c-aransex","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Keep singing about having sex with other women, Aran, and my keyhole will be locked, barred, and bound with magical protection. You will never find out exactly how unlocked I can become.~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] You should know me better than that. I do not enjoy crude songs, and I do not like men who ignore what I prefer just to annoy me.~ EXIT
 + ~Global("c-aransex","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] That had better not be about me...~ EXIT
 + ~Global("c-aransex","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Keep singing about having sex with other women, Aran, and my keyhole will be locked, barred, and bound with magical protection, never available again to the likes of you.~ EXIT
 + ~Global("c-aransex","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I think we might find a nice spot for a reenactment of that song, don't you think? The reality is much more enjoyable than simply singing about it...~ EXIT
END

/* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 3 */ 
IF ~~ a1273 
 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, I got a few o' those. You want a short story, or a long one?~
 + ~Global("c-arancarbonara","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] A short one, please.~ + a1432 // RETURN TO THIS FOR THE OTHER STORY SEQUENCE ADDITIONS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 + ~Global("c-arancalimport","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] A long one, please.~ + a1433
 ++ ~[PC] On second thought, I think you we need to move on. Tell me a story later.~ EXIT
 ++ ~[PC] I was teasing you. Since when do I ever want to hear your long, boring stories?~ + c-aranshutup16
END

/* UD Manipulative/Autocratic/Demanding 4 */ 
IF ~~ a1274 
 SAY ~[ARAN] There once was a lass dressed as Drow,
 a pretty young creature I know.
 She used her fine chest, to cause Drow to arrest...
 an there's more than one shot in that bow.~ 
 ++ ~[PC] And you think doggerel lowbrow rhymes about me will endear you to me?~ + a1429 /* UD doggerel */ 
 ++ ~[PC] That was... unsettling. You are planning on getting some lessons from another Bard, aren't you?~ + a1429 /* UD doggerel */
 ++ ~[PC] (Walk away, shooting him a scathing glance.)~ EXIT
 ++ ~That was funny. Now tell me a story!~ + a1430  /* UD doggerel followup */
END

/* UD doggerel */ IF ~~ a1429 SAY ~[ARAN] Corellon's Golden Tounge, I hope so, on account o' I stink at rhymes that don't start wi' 'there was a young lass from Jerlukit'...~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* UD doggerel followup */ IF ~~ a1430 SAY ~[ARAN] Corellon's Golden Tounge, I don't rightly have one to hand. What say you an' I, we go find us a nice quiet nook, an' create a story or two o' our own?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD spoken 2 */ IF ~~ a1428 SAY ~[ARAN] In a pigs's eye. You can rip a man's head off in front o' his family, spit down his neck, an' walk away laughin'. You don't need no cuddlin'.~ = ~[ARAN] What you be needin' is a right good solid lay, hard, fast, an' proper. You find the right place, an' I'll be ready to help out.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

IF ~~ a1432 //  Burned Rat and Flatbread 
  SAY ~[ARAN] I did have a right fine time wi' cookin' on th' road, both with the Flamin' Fist an' workin' freelance guardin' trade costers. This one time, though, goin' along the Trade way jusy north o' Beregost, things got a mite dicey. The 'Fist Lieutenant sent a few o' us to help out guardin' some pilgrims headed down towards Nashkel, an' since their cook were a blid old drunken bastard wi' only two teeth left in his head, it ame to me to cook. There was a fair amount o' supplies, an' the 'Fist has a good reputation for makin' sure to travel on a full stomach, eh?~
  = ~[ARAN] Well to make a long story short, we ran into a mite bit o' trouble wi' some bandits. Unfortunately, not only were they crap fighters, they couldn't aim a flamin' arrow better than a one-armed kobold on th' run. Bastards ended up bein' run off right quick, but not before we had a nice little fire goin' - all our supplies.~
  = ~[ARAN] The Sergeant, she was a right tough old biddy, but she had no patience for civilians. If it had been up to her, she would have just told 'em all to go screw themselves, an' fed 'em hardtack an' water. But there were one or two pilgrims wi' noble patrons or merchant connections, so we got her to play nice. It fell to me to get the civilains all happy about th' situation, so I wrote up a nice little speech, which went somethin' like this... ~  
  = ~[ARAN]  'Fair Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you good morning. Please pay no attention to the minor inconveniences of last evening's disturbance. Our uninvited guests of yester-eve have passed on to other occupations, many of them involving plant fertilization. Our chef has prepared a special meal for your enjoyment; due to the small matter of our cookwagon being set ablaze last night while defending the camp, we have prevailed upon him to create a special morning repast of Frisson Rodentia and Flatbread Carbona. This way, if you please, for your morning repast.'~ 
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-arancarbonara","LOCALS",1)~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ a1433 // First Time in Calimport
  SAY ~[ARAN] So, my first time visitin' Calimport. I had signed on wi' a ship haulin' furs, headed to that jewel o' th' hells they call a city. Short trip, good row, only one day under sail, no stops. We pull around the western tip and head for the city, and the captain's so happy he calls me up to watch (or so I thought. The three big war galleys from the Pasha or Caliph, or whatever they call the boss around there might have made him nervous when they pulled along a parallel course. He kept grinnin' and whisperin' for me to keep an eye on the passengers). We pull in, he pays me off an' tries to short me, but one of the passengers saw and headed off trouble by tossin' me a purse.~
  = ~[ARAN] Not wantin' to cause no hassle, I just left. It really didn't matter, anyways... Calimport was so huge, I spent the first hour just gettin' off of the *docks*. I gawked too much, I guess, because by the time I had gotten to th' warehouses to see if there was work, someone had slit that purse the passenger gave me and emptied it. Saved me a night of drinkin', anyways. But for a big city, the place didn't have much work. I found out they have a tight bound Guild, th' hard way, by askin' a scribe an' gettin' bounced on my arse for it by his 'protection'. So most copywork be done through hagglin' with a guild representative at a bazaar (their word for a disorganized mess o' a marketplace, where it looks like no honest trader would consider setting foot). Needless to say, I was not th' first on any worklist, bein' outsider, an' not bein' able to pay a huge Guild fee.~
  = ~[ARAN] I got lucky, though. I saw a sign in a window looking for a stablehand, and when I went in, there was an argument in progress. The innkeeper, or whatever they called him (later on, I called him boss to his face an' 'stupid blighted bastard' behind his back), was just finishin' off th' argument with his bookkeeper by shovin' some sort of curved dagger-like thing through th' bookkeeper's back. He screamed something about Entreri being angry, or somethin', and the place stopped like one o' Graf's clocks. I froze, too, on account o' everyone else did, but I guess I kind of stood out, or somethin' - mayhap I didn't look scared enough or somethin'. Anyways, he looked right at me, his eyes lit up, and he asked me if I wanted a job.~
  = ~[ARAN] I said yes. He rolled the body off of the table, an' told me to go down the street to some office and tell them I was from the Ten Veils, and that the paperwork was on its way, and then if I survived that to go to the guild and get a new bookkeeper. Well, I saw an opportunity, and told him I was ok with numbers. Long an' short o' it, he hired me for room an' board and a little coin, an' paid my Guild fee, too. Said it was cheaper this way, and told me to look for the other set of books an' get a fair accountin'. Apparently those folks just don't understand numbers, on account o' it looked like huge sets o' coin were just completely missin'. Either that, or someone was takin' a Dragon's share o' coin under th' table an' makin' it disappear.  Luckily, the boss had someone else to blame besides me, an' a body to prove his good intentions to whomever were lookin' to see where all th' coin went, so I was for a few weeks. Then I met this redheaded lass named Kiera, an'... well, that be a different story.~ 
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("c-arancalimport","LOCALS",1)~ EXIT
END

/* Not Nice Action UD */ IF ~~ a1275 SAY ~[ARAN] More foreplay, eh? You done got lousy timin'. I see nowhere close to help you out wi' that.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Not Nice Action UD */ IF ~~ a1276 SAY ~[ARAN] (Cruelly tight fingers grip your jaw suddenly, and you find his face close to yours. As he pins back your hand, he takes the advantage to let his gaze wander freely down your cleavage as far as the eye can see.)~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Not Nice Action UD */ IF ~~ a1277 SAY ~[ARAN] (With a quick turn, his gloved hand cracks across your backside hard enough to throw you off balance.) You want more o' that, take off your clothes an' bend yourself over my knee, you naughty little tramp.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Not Nice Action UD */ IF ~~ a1278 SAY ~[ARAN] (He ducks and tackles you, attempting to crush you with his weight, wrestling you close to him.) Now, you done got my speech lashin' you, my fingers tighteni' on you, my gaze rippin' the clothes off o' your body, a solid spank... what be next, whips? Chains? Mayhap a body piercin', one way or another?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END
/* Not Nice Action UD */ IF ~~ a1279 SAY ~[ARAN] (With a roar, he slams his shoulder into you full force.) I done told you. Find me a place close by, an' I will give you what you want, any way you want it, as hard, rough, an' brutal as you want it. Until then, stop hurtin' me. Just because we be in Underdark does not mean we have to roleplay Drow that close to reality.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

Unless you're planning on turning Aran into a vampire at some point other than the Bodhi abduction, you won't need to have vampire PID. As soon as you enter the graveyard, she's going to nab him, and you aren't getting him back until he's revived. Since you'll probably do a SetLeavePartyDialogueFile() when he leaves the party to get vamped, he'd be using his P-file, not his J, so the PC will never see his PID menu anyway.

Isn't there something you can do more elegnt than doing an OR(17) AreaCheck()? Couldn't you add a block to Adalon's Cave area script (AR2102) that turns off flirting the first time you enter the area and doesn't turn it back on again until you get to the Elven Temple area (AR2500)? That would really be a lot easier on the poor script.

Like you could put this in ar2102.bcs:

IF

InMyArea("c-aran")

InParty("c-aran")

Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",0)

THEN

RESPONSE #100

SetGlobal("c-drow","GLOBAL",1)

END

Then you could use !Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) as a trigger for the normal flirts, Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) for the drow flirts, and you're good to go.

If you didn't want to do it in the area script, you could stick it in Aran's override, with the necessary changes.

Theoretically, you aren't actually changed into a drow until you go see Adalon, and if your players are like me, they'll be stopping every few feet to try a new flirt, Underdark or not. So if it were me, I'd set the global in Adalon's cave and close it once the party leaves the underdark.

Don't know if you're doing area-type flirts, but DUNGEON ones will catch all of the Underdark, since it's flagged as a dungeon area type.

the only good Drow in existence is drizzt

Qilué Veladorn and possibly Liriel Baenre would like to talk to you about that. :thumbsup:

IF ~~ a1035 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, Mielikki's Quick Temper, why didn't you say somethin' before? Here I go all pesterin' you an' buggin' you, and you let me ramble on like a fool! Sorry, <CHARNAME>, I didn't mean no harm. I'll quit pesterin' you, an' stick to bein' friends.~

+ ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] (Loop your arm around his waist and draw yourself tight to him.)~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("c-aranflirt","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1256 /* UD touching 2 */

/* UD Hugs 2 */ IF ~~ a1248 SAY ~[ARAN] Now, down here, I can't rightly say naught but yes, eh? But I'd be watchin' out, on account o' my hands want to go places they shouldn't.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD Hugs 4 */ IF ~~ a1250 SAY ~[ARAN] (He pulls you close, almost placing you in a wrestling hold, and whispers in your ear..)~ = ~[ARAN] I needs be careful. With all th' world alien an' strange around me, all I be wantin' is to get up above ground, find a nice spot, an' explore every inch o' your body wi' kisses.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD kisses 1 */ IF ~~ a1251 SAY ~[ARAN] Yes, Mistress. (He smashes your lips to his, more a battle for supremacy than anything else, but at the end his lips soften to a gentle sensuous languor.)~ = ~(He whispers...) Right sorry on th' force, <CHARNAME>, but I just figured it were for an audience, an' it looks like creatures down here take 'gentle' to mean 'weak'. I'll be makin' it up to you later, I promise.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD touching 1 */ IF ~~ a1255 SAY ~[ARAN] What?! What be there! If it be one o' them slug-things, kill it right quick, eh? Shar-blighted Underdark... ought to burn th' place to a fine grey ash.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END (Considering what the typo was, I'm thinking this one was a Freudian slip...:hm: )

/* UD praises 4 */ IF ~~ a1262 SAY ~[ARAN] I'll be bloody well damned if I know why you think I be worth the look, <CHARNAME>, but I'd be right stupid if I did not find it flatterin'.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD doggerel */ IF ~~ a1429 SAY ~[ARAN] Corellon's Golden Toungue, I hope so, on account o' I stink at rhymes that don't start wi' 'there was a young lass from Jerlukit'...~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD doggerel followup */ IF ~~ a1430 SAY ~[ARAN] Corellon's Golden Toungue, I don't rightly have one to hand. What say you an' I, we go find us a nice quiet nook, an' create a story or two o' our own?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

SAY ~[ARAN] I did have a right fine time wi' cookin' on th' road, both with the Flamin' Fist an' workin' freelance guardin' trade costers. This one time, though, goin' along the Trade way jusy north o' Beregost, things got a mite dicey. The 'Fist Lieutenant sent a few o' us to help out guardin' some pilgrims headed down towards Nashkel, an' since their cook were a blind old drunken bastard wi' only two teeth left in his head, it came to me to cook. There was a fair amount o' supplies, an' the 'Fist has a good reputation for makin' sure to travel on a full stomach, eh?~

= ~[ARAN] The Sergeant, she was a right tough old biddy, but she had no patience for civilians. If it had been up to her, she would have just told 'em all to go screw themselves, an' fed 'em hardtack an' water. But there were one or two pilgrims wi' noble patrons or merchant connections, so we got her to play nice. It fell to me to get the civilians all happy about th' situation, so I wrote up a nice little speech, which went somethin' like this... ~

APPEND ~C-ARANJ~

/* PID 2: Options for PC <> Aran, Underdark */

/* PC Doesn't Want NPC Initiated flirts during underdark. */

+ ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN REPLY ~[PC] [b][i]You have to stop coming up to me and flirting, even[/b][/i]

This request seems to be incomplete.

/* c-arantalkok */

IF ~~ a991 SAY ~[ARAN] Right. Got it. Chatter away like a crazed monkey, on account o' the fact that it might spice up the usual borin' routine o' see somethin', listen to it deliver an evil monologue o' doom an' destruction, kill it, loot [b][i][u]it's[/u][/i][/b] belongings, rinse, an' repeat.~

its

IF ~~ a1014 SAY ~[ARAN] Well, I tried to make some out o' one o' them mushrooms, but [b][i][u]th[/u][/i][/b] bloody mushroom grew fangs an' tried to bite. So I am on tight rationin' until we get to th' surface, I am afraid. Sorry.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

missing ' (as in th')

/* Underdark c-aranpidthief2 */

IF ~~ a1017 SAY ~[ARAN] Too jumpy. I prefer to wait until it be a life an' death situation, on account [b][i][u]o[/u][/i][/b] then it be easy - do it an' live, or fail an' die, thus avoidin' wanderin' around Underdark while some other poor slob hauls my sorry arse around until we get th' resources together to raise me. Win win, from my perspective.~ IF ~~

missing ' (o')

/* Underdark c-aranpidsorc2 */

IF ~~ a1020 SAY ~[ARAN] It be takin' all my control just to avoid runnin' screamin' like a little girl, randomly blasting bits out o' the Underdark wi' fire an' lightnin'. Someday, I am comin' back to this place wi' an army, an' we are [b][i]goin' systematically[/i][/b] exterminate everythin' down to bare rock. Better yet, I just won't ever, ever come back.~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

even abbreviated it seems odd without a "to" in there ("goin' [b]to[/b] systematically")

Or 'Deborah Does th' Dale Lands'.

no typos, just made me laugh. :thumbsup:

IF ~~ a1028 SAY ~[ARAN] Thanks, but no thanks. I be gettin' the feelin' that your god has [b][i][u]in in[/u][/i][/b] for me. You both dragged me down here, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

"[b]it[/b] in"

IF ~~ a1029 SAY ~[ARAN] No. By the way, do you [b][i]usually into[/i][/b] a bar filled wi' drunken half-orcs, an' shout 'All you slimy sorry bastards are evil whelps unworthy to lick my boots, so clear out of my way, low-life scum'? On account o' mentioning the word 'paladin' around here seems about th' same kind o' idea, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

"usually [b]go[/b] into"

/* underdark c-pcflirtsaran1  submenu */

+ ~RandomNum(4,2)~ + ~[PC] (Loosen your front, press close to him, and smile a [b][i][u]sulty[/u][/i][/b] smile.)~ DO

"sult[b]r[/b]y"

+ ~RandomNum(4,4)~ + ~[PC] If you [b][i][u]could anything[/u][/i][/b] in the world right now, what would it be?~ + a1270 /* UD spoken 5 */

not sure whether the missing word is supposed to be "do" or "be"

/* UD teasing 1 */ IF ~~ a1263 SAY ~[ARAN] If you be shocked when my eyes be makin' that trip, you would rightly die o' [b][i]embarassment[/i][/b] if I told you what part o' me my mind was envisionin' makn' that same trip!~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

"embar[b]r[/b]assment"

IF ~~ a1432 // Burned Rat and Flatbread

SAY ~[ARAN] I did have a right fine time wi' cookin' on th' road, both with the Flamin' Fist an' workin' freelance guardin' trade costers. This one time, though, goin' along the Trade way [b][i][u]jusy[/u][/i][/b] north o' Beregost, things got a mite dicey.

"just"

IF ~~ a1433 // First Time in Calimport

Luckily, the boss had someone else to blame besides me, an' a body to prove his good intentions to whomever were lookin' to see where all th' coin went, [b][i][u]so I was for a few weeks[/u][/i][/b].

something missing here, perhaps "so I was [b]set[/b] for a few weeks" or "fine" (?)*shrugs*

Edit -

/* UD doggerel */ IF ~~ a1429 SAY ~[ARAN] Corellon's Golden [u]Toungue[/u], I hope so, on account o' I stink at rhymes that don't start wi' 'there was a young lass from Jerlukit'...~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

/* UD doggerel followup */ IF ~~ a1430 SAY ~[ARAN] Corellon's Golden [u]Toungue[/u], I don't rightly have one to hand. What say you an' I, we go find us a nice quiet nook, an' create a story or two o' our own?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

RavenBlack put in a correction here but I think it's spelled "Tongue".

OMG. *facepalm* That's what I get for multitasking while proofreading. Thank you KIrving. :thumbsup:

/* UD kisses 4 */ IF ~~ a1254 SAY ~[ARAN] (He smiles at you, but his eyes study you warily.) You know, I am seein' ghosts an' shadows everywhere. It be right nice to be appreciated, even though I look at you under this light an' it be somethin' unnatural to see. Let's get this crap done an' be on our way topside, eh?~ IF ~~ THEN EXIT END

Thank you both so much... I really, really appreciate it. And I need to make sure that next time, I do a third proofread before posting, as you both have gently corrected several of these misspellings before... at least the 'tongue' one should have sunk into my brain by now.

I have been adding some of the standard Faerunian stuff to the standard dictionary accessed by NotePad++, so I can do a mechanical proofread, too. But nothing beats the human touch :thumbsup:

OMG. *facepalm* That's what I get for multitasking while proofreading. Thank you KIrving. :thumbsup:

That's okay. I know the feeling. I do a lot of my forum browsing with a netbook and you don't want to see the amount of mistypes I can do while apparently proofreading. I swear these small keyboards are made for tiny, yet strong fingered pixies. :hm:

Thank you both so much... I really, really appreciate it.

No problem. (Okay now I just sound like Mission from Kotor.)

I'm happy to help, especially if it gets Aran out there and into my pc's hot little hands sooner. :)

Also I've got to say that I find this coding out in the open quite interesting.

Well, so that folks know stuff is progressing, some snippets, anyways - extensions and adjustments to PIDs

/* PID 2: Options for PC <> Aran, Underdark  */
/* OR(17) AreaCheck("AR2100") AreaCheck("AR2101") AreaCheck("AR2102") AreaCheck("AR2200") AreaCheck("AR2201") AreaCheck("AR2202") AreaCheck("AR2203") AreaCheck("AR2204") AreaCheck("AR2205") AreaCheck("AR2206") AreaCheck("AR2207") AreaCheck("AR2208") AreaCheck("AR2209") AreaCheck("AR2210") AreaCheck("AR2400") AreaCheck("AR2401") AreaCheck("AR2402") */
IF ~IsGabber(Player1) Global("chapter","GLOBAL",5)~ THEN BEGIN a1073
 SAY ~[ARAN]  (Aran walks beside you, glaring at the dark corners and shadows. His eyes gleam in the feral, unnatural light.)~
 /* voice/string fixer */
 ++ ~[PC] Aran, your voice sounds strange. Have you been drinking again?~ + a989 /* c-aranpidvoice */
 + ~Global("c-silencearan","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] I hate random comments. Only talk about important things, Aran. Even then, try not to talk. ~ + a990 /* c-aransilence */
 + ~Global("c-silencearan","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Hey, I have changed my mind. Go ahead and say what you want to say, Aran, any time you want to say it. Random comments are fine.~ + a991 /* c-arantalkok */
 /* PID for Underdark: equipment addition */
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWBLUN01","c-aran") Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that Drow flail you are using. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441 // Drow Flail +3
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) OR(2) HasItemEquiped("DWCHAN01","c-aran") HasItemEquiped("DWCHAN02","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that armor you are wearing. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441 // Drow Elven Chain +3, Drow Adamantine Chain +5
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWCLCK01","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that cloak you are wearing. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441 // Drow Piwafwi Cloak
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWHALB01","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that halberd you are wielding. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441 // Drow Halberd +3
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWPLAT01","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that plate armor you are wearing. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441 // Drow Full Plate +5
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWSHLD01","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that shield you are holding. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441 // Drow Shield +3
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWSPER01","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that lance you are wielding. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441 // Drow Lance +3
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWSW1H01","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that scimitar you are wielding. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441  // Drow Scimitar +3
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWSW1H02","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that longsword you are wielding. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441  // Drow Longsword +3
 + ~Global("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",0) HasItemEquiped("DWXBOW01","c-aran")~ + ~[PC] Aran, you keep looking oddly at that crossbow you are using. Is there something wrong with it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arandroweq","LOCALS",1)~ + a1441  // Drow Crossbow of Speed
 + ~Global("c-drowrace","LOCALS",0) Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Race(Player1,ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-drowrace","LOCALS",1)~ + a992 /*  Underdark c-aranpidelf */
 + ~Global("c-drowrace","LOCALS",0) Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Race(Player1,HUMAN)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-drowrace","LOCALS",1)~ + a993 /* Underdark c-aranpidhum */
 + ~Global("c-drowrace","LOCALS",0) Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Race(Player1,DWARF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-drowrace","LOCALS",1)~ + a994 /* Underdark c-aranpiddwarf */
 + ~Global("c-drowrace","LOCALS",0) Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Race(Player1,HALFORC)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-drowrace","LOCALS",1)~ + a995 /* Underdark c-aranpidorc */
 + ~Global("c-drowrace","LOCALS",0) Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Race(Player1,GNOME)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-drowrace","LOCALS",1)~ + a996 /* Underdark c-aranpidgnome */
 + ~Global("c-drowrace","LOCALS",0) Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Race(Player1,HALFLING)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-drowrace","LOCALS",1)~ + a997 /* Underdark c-aranpidhan */
 + ~Global("c-drowrace","LOCALS",0) Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Race(Player1,HALF_ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-drowrace","LOCALS",1)~ + a998 /* Underdark c-aranpidhaldelf */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) ReputationGT(Player1,17)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a999 /* Underdark c-aranpidgood */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) ReputationLT(Player1,18) ReputationGT(Player1,14)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1000 /* Underdark c-aranpidbetter */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) ReputationLT(Player1,15) ReputationGT(Player1,9)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1001 /* Underdark c-aranpidneutral */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) ReputationLT(Player1,10) ReputationGT(Player1,4)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1002 /* Underdark c-aranpidbad */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) ReputationLT(Player1,5)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1003 /* Underdark c-aranpidevil */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Do you want some help scribing a scroll?~ + a1004 /* Underdark c-aranpidmage1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Do you want some help scribing a scroll?~ + a1023 /* Underdark c-aranpidmage1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Sparring practice might be useful.~ + a1005 /* Underdark  c-aranpidfighter1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Sparring practice might be useful.~ + a1024 /* Underdark c-aranpidfighter1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Hey, stand over there. I want to practice sneaking up on you.~ + a1006 /* Underdark c-aranpidthief1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Hey, stand over there. I want to practice sneaking up on you.~ + a1025 /* Underdark c-aranpidthief1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1007 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1g */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1026 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1g */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1008 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1e */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1027 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1e */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1009 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1n */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1028 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric1n */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) !Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1010 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) !Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1029 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] It is good to travel with a fellow paladin. Tell me, have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1011 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] It is good to travel with a fellow paladin. Tell me, have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1030 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,SORCERER) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Here, catch. (Conjure a globe of light and toss it towards Aran.)~ + a1012 /* Underdark c-aranpidsorc1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,SORCERER) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Here, catch. (Conjure a globe of light and toss it towards Aran.)~ + a1031 /* Underdark c-aranpidsorc1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,MONK) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you would like to meditate with me.~ + a1013 /* Underdark c-aranpidmonk1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,MONK) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you would like to meditate with me.~ + a1032 /* Underdark c-aranpidmonk1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,BARD_ALL) RandomNum(2,1)~ + ~[PC] I have been writing a good deal about our travels. Perhaps you could lend me some vellum, so I can continue?~ + a1014 /* Underdark c-aranpidbard1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class(Player1,BARD_ALL) RandomNum(2,2)~ + ~[PC] I have been writing a good deal about our travels. Perhaps you could lend me some vellum, so I can continue?~ + a1033 /* Underdark c-aranpidbard1 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",MAGE_ALL)~ + ~[PC] I think your spellcasting is getting better. At least, you seem less likely to catch part of me in your spell by accident.~ + a1015 /* Underdark c-aranpidmage2 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",FIGHTER_ALL)~ + ~[PC] We should discuss your fighting tactics sometime.~ + a1016 /* Underdark c-aranpidfighter2 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",THIEF_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Have you worked on those lock-picking and de-trapping skills of yours lately?~ + a1017 /* Underdark c-aranpidthief2 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",CLERIC_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you should ask your god what we should do next, Aran.~ + a1018 /* Underdark c-aranpidcleric2 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL)~ + ~[PC] How did a rough and tumble character like you ever get to become a paladin, anyways?~ + a1019 /* Underdark c-aranpidpally2 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",SORCERER)~ + ~[PC] Aran, you are doing it again. Your left hand is sparking. Can you control yourself?~ + a1020 /* Underdark c-aranpidsorc2 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",MONK)~ + ~[PC] I thought monks were quiet, introspective, and subtle. That does not seem to be your style.~ + a1021 /* Underdark c-aranpidmonk2 */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Class("c-aran",BARD_ALL)~ + ~[PC] So, how is the great Chronicler coming along with the story?~ + a1022 /* Underdark c-aranpidbard2 */
 /* area  - dependent */
 + ~Global("c-aranpidud1","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] You are a traveler of wide experience - have you ever been here before?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidud1","LOCALS",1)~ + a1034 /* Underdark no way Jose */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I need to be clear about this, Aran. I am not interested in a romance with you. Stop talking about it.~ + a1035 /* c-aranpidnointerest */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] I think we are headed down the wrong path, Aran. It was fun while it lasted, but it is over. Let's just be friends. ~ + a1036 /* c-aranpidbreakup */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1037 /* c-aranpidbreakupover1 */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",2)~  + a1245 /* c-aranpidbreakupover2 */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ + a1246 /* c-aranpidbreakupover3 */
 + ~InParty("Anomen") Global("c-aanoconflict","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] I like Anomen well enough, Aran. But you keep fighting with him. I want you to stop doing that.~ + a1038 /* c-aranvsanom1s */
 + ~InParty("Anomen") Global("c-aanoconflict","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] I have changed my mind about fighting with Anomen, Aran. Go ahead and speak your mind.~ + a1039 /* c-aranvsanom1c */
 /* Stop or Restart Flirting:  None show for males. */
 /*  PC Doesn't Want NPC Initiated flirts at all. */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] You have to stop coming up to me and flirting. I do not want that behavior to continue, here or on the surface.~ + a1040 /* c-aranrestopflirts */
 /*  PC Doesn't Want NPC Initiated flirts during Underdark. */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] You have to stop coming up to me and flirting, even though I usually like it when you do. Down here, it would be a bad idea. Wait until we are on the surface again.~ + a1041
 /* PC Wants NPC Initiated Flirts, Underdark  */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] I know Drow are sensuous beings, Aran. You could chase me, just a little, and discreetly...~ + a1042 /* Underdark c-aranrestartflirts */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] You do not pay attention to me the way you used to, Aran. I miss your company.~ + a1043 /* Underdark c-aranrestartflirtsmad */
 /* PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt: Underdark */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",1) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~(You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1044 /* Underdark c-pcflirtsaran1 after Adlon's Cave */
 + ~Global("c-drow","GLOBAL",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~(You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1044 /* Underdark c-pcflirtsaran1 before Adlon's cave */
 /* 2d - PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt, But Aran Is Angry - handled within submenu  */
 + ~Global("c-arscr0","LOCALS",0) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Can you scribe a scroll for me?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-arscr0","LOCALS",1)~ + a1045
 + ~Global("c-arscr0","LOCALS",1) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Tell me again how you work with scrolls and spells.~ + a1045
 + ~Global("c-arscr0","LOCALS",1) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Can you scribe a scroll for me?~ + a1057
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,1)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1046
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,2)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1047
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,3)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1048
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,4)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1049
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,5)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1050
 ++ ~[PC] Actually, never mind. I don't really have anything to talk to you about.~ + a1705
 /* LEAT21 // Human Flesh +5 evil armor equipped complaints */
 IF ~HasItemEquiped("LEAT21",Player1) Global("c-arskinarm","LOCALS",0)~ THEN GOTO a1799
 IF ~HasItemEquiped("LEAT21",Player1) Global("c-arskinarm","LOCALS",1) GlobalTimerExpired("c-aranskin","GLOBAL")~ THEN GOTO a1798
 IF ~HasItemEquiped("LEAT21",Player1) Global("c-arskinarm","LOCALS",2) GlobalTimerExpired("c-aranskin","GLOBAL")~ THEN GOTO a1797
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,1)~ THEN GOTO a1756 /* c-aranmad1 */
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,2)~ THEN GOTO a1757 /* c-aranmad2 */
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,3)~ THEN GOTO a1758 /* c-aranmad3 */
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,4)~ THEN GOTO a1759 /* c-aranmad4 */
END

/* PID 3: Options for PC <> Aran, everywhere else */

IF ~IsGabber(Player1) !Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",5)~ THEN BEGIN a1077
SAY ~[ARAN]  (Aran walks beside you, watching the surroundings carefully.) ~
 /* voice/string fixer */
 ++ ~[PC] Your voice sounds strange. Have you been drinking again?~ + a989 /* c-aranpidvoice */
 /* chapter - dependent (1) */
 + ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",2) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1078 /*  search for your girlfriend, or not. */
 + ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",3) Global("WorkingForAran","GLOBAL",1) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1079 /*  with friends like these, who needs enemies. */
 + ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",3) Global("WorkingForBodhi","GLOBAL",1) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1080 /*  with friends like these,  we are likely to be a midnight snack. */
 + ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",2) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",1)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1237 /*  search for your girlfriend, or not. */
 + ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",3) Global("WorkingForAran","GLOBAL",1) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",1)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1238 /*  with friends like these, who needs enemies. */
 + ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",3) Global("WorkingForBodhi","GLOBAL",1) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",1)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1239 /*  with friends like these,  we are likely to be a midnight snack. */
 + ~!Dead("C6Bodhi") GlobalGT("Chapter","GLOBAL",3)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1081 /*  it ain't over 'til the dead lady sings. */
 + ~Dead("C6Bodhi") GlobalGT("Chapter","GLOBAL",3)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1082 /*  ding, dong, the biatch be dust (which old biatch? The Wicked Biatch!) */
 + ~Global("Chapter","GLOBAL",7)~ + ~[PC] Well, do you have any advice for me, Aran?~ + a1083  /* Chapter 7: Suldanessellar, Capitol of Plot Devices, then straight to hell. Literally. */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,MALE) Race(Player1,ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1084 /*  c-aranpidelf */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,MALE) Race(Player1,HUMAN)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1085 /* c-aranpidhum */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,MALE) Race(Player1,DWARF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1086 /* c-aranpiddwarf */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,MALE) Race(Player1,HALFORC)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1087 /* c-aranpidorc */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,MALE) Race(Player1,GNOME)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1088 /* c-aranpidgnome */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,MALE) Race(Player1,HALFLING)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1089 /* c-aranpidhan */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,MALE) Race(Player1,HALF_ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1090 /* c-aranpidhaldelf */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Race(Player1,ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1091 /* c-aranpidelffem */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Race(Player1,HUMAN)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1092 /* c-aranpidhumfem */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Race(Player1,DWARF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1093 /* c-aranpiddwarffem */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Race(Player1,HALFORC)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1094 /* c-aranpidorcfem */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Race(Player1,GNOME)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1095 /* c-aranpidgnomefem */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Race(Player1,HALFLING)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1096 /* c-aranpidhanfem */
 + ~Global("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",0) Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Race(Player1,HALF_ELF)~ + ~[PC] You keep looking at me. Is there something wrong?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranracecomment","LOCALS",1)~ + a1097 /* c-aranpidhaldelffem */
 + ~ReputationGT(Player1,17)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1098 /*  c-aranpidgood */
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,18) ReputationGT(Player1,14)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1099 /*  c-aranpidbetter */
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,15) ReputationGT(Player1,9)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1100 /*  c-aranpidneutral */
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,10) ReputationGT(Player1,4)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1101 /*  c-aranpidbad */
 + ~ReputationLT(Player1,5)~ + ~[PC] We seem to be getting quite a reputation.~ + a1102 /* c-aranpidevil */
 + ~Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Do you want some help scribing a scroll?~ + a1103 /*  c-aranpidmage1 */
 + ~Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Do you want some help scribing a scroll?~ + a1057
 + ~Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Sparring practice might be useful.~ + a1104 /*  c-aranpidfighter1 */
 + ~Gender(Player1,MALE) Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Hey, stand over there. I want to practice sneaking up on you.~ + a1105 /*  c-aranpidthief1male */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Hey, stand over there. I want to practice sneaking up on you.~ + a1240 /*  c-aranpidthief1female */
 + ~Gender(Player1,MALE) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1106 /*  c-aranpidcleric1gm */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1241 /*  c-aranpidcleric1gf */
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1107 /*  c-aranpidcleric1e */
 + ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_GOOD) !Alignment(Player1,MASK_EVIL)~ + ~[PC] I will say a prayer for you, Aran.~ + a1108 /*  c-aranpidcleric1n */
 + ~Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) !Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1109 /*  c-aranpidpally1 */
 + ~Class(Player1,PALADIN_ALL) Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL)~ + ~[PC] It is good to travel with a fellow paladin. Tell me, have you ever thought of following the ways of my order?~ + a1110 /*  c-aranpidpally1 */
 + ~Class(Player1,SORCERER)~ + ~[PC] Here, catch. (Conjure a globe of light and toss it towards Aran.)~ + a1111 /*  c-aranpidsorc1 */
 + ~Class(Player1,MONK)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you would like to meditate with me.~ + a1112 /*  c-aranpidmonk1 */
 + ~Class(Player1,BARD_ALL)~ + ~[PC] I have been writing a good deal about our travels. Perhaps you could lend me some vellum, so I can continue?~ + a1113 /*  c-aranpidbard1 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",MAGE_ALL)~ + ~[PC] I think your spellcasting is getting better. At least, you seem less likely to catch part of me in your spell by accident.~ + a1114 /*  c-aranpidmage2 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",FIGHTER_ALL)~ + ~[PC] We should discuss your fighting tactics sometime.~ + a1115 /*  c-aranpidfighter2 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",THIEF_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Have you worked on those lock-picking and de-trapping skills of yours lately?~ + a1116 /*  c-aranpidthief2 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",CLERIC_ALL)~ + ~[PC] Perhaps you should ask your god what we should do next, Aran.~ + a1117 /*  c-aranpidcleric2 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",PALADIN_ALL)~ + ~[PC] How did a rough and tumble character like you ever get to become a paladin, anyways?~ + a1118 /* c-aranpidpally2 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",SORCERER)~ + ~[PC] Aran, you are doing it again. Your left hand is sparking. Can you control yourself?~ + a1119 /*  c-aranpidsorc2 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",MONK)~ + ~[PC] I thought monks were quiet, introspective, and subtle. That does not seem to be your style.~ + a1120 /*  c-aranpidmonk2 */
 + ~Class("c-aran",BARD_ALL)~ + ~[PC] So, how is the great Chronicler coming along with the story?~ + a1121 /*  c-aranpidbard2 */
 /* area - dependent (1 or 2 ) */
 + ~RandomNum(8,1) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] These surroundings are a little gloomy, aren't they?~ + a1122 /* c-aranpiddungeon1 */
 + ~RandomNum(8,2) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] These surroundings are a little gloomy, aren't they?~ + a1123 /* c-aranpiddungeon2 */
 + ~RandomNum(8,3) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] These surroundings are a little gloomy, aren't they?~ + a1124 /* c-aranpiddungeon3 */
 + ~RandomNum(8,4) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] These surroundings are a little gloomy, aren't they?~ + a1125 /* c-aranpiddungeon4 */
 + ~RandomNum(8,5) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] Dampness, darkness, random odd sounds... now this is not the best place to be wandering about, I think.~ + a1741  /* a1741 */ 
 + ~RandomNum(8,6) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] Hmmm... wandering about here certainly makes you wonder what the creatures who live here do for fun.~ + a1742 /* a1742 */
 + ~RandomNum(8,7) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] Hmmm... wandering about here certainly makes you wonder what the creatures who live here do for fun.~ + a1743 /* a1743 */
 + ~RandomNum(8,8) AreaType(DUNGEON)~ + ~[PC] Hmmm... wandering about here certainly makes you wonder what the creatures who live here do for fun.~ + a1744 /* a1744 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,1)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a darkened city, laid out before us...~ + a1126 /* c-aranpidnightcity 1 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,2)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a darkened city, laid out before us...~ + a1127 /* c-aranpidnightcity 2 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,3)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a darkened city, laid out before us...~ + a1242 /* c-aranpidnightcity 2 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,4)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a darkened city, laid out before us...~ + a1745 /* a1745 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,5)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a darkened city, laid out before us...~ + a1746 /* a1746 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,6)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a darkened city, laid out before us...~ + a1747 /* a1747 */  
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,1)~ + ~[PC] You know, in the sunlight, these streets do not look half bad.~ + a1748 /* a1748 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,2)~ + ~[PC] You know, in the sunlight, these streets do not look half bad.~ + a1749 /* a1749 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,3)~ + ~[PC] You know, in the sunlight, these streets do not look half bad.~ + a1750 /* a1750 */	
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,4)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a busy bright day in the city, with a thousand adventures ahead...~ + a1243 /* c-aranpiddaycity 1 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,5)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a busy bright day in the city, with a thousand adventures ahead...~ + a1128 /* c-aranpiddaycity 1 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) RandomNum(6,6)~ + ~[PC] The sights and sounds of a busy bright day in the city, with a thousand adventures ahead...~ + a1129 /* c-aranpiddaycity 2 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(FOREST) RandomNum(3,1)~ + ~[PC] Aran, what are you looking at? Is something watching us from the bushes?~ + a1130 /* c-aranpidnightforest */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(FOREST) RandomNum(3,2)~ + ~[PC] There should be some wood lying around this place somewhere. Do you want to build up a nice cosy bonfire?~ + a1751 /* a1751 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(NIGHT) AreaType(FOREST) RandomNum(3,3)~ + ~[PC] I think I like forests. Sure, they hold danger. But they also hold adventure.~ + a1753 /* a1753 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(FOREST) RandomNum(3,1)~ + ~[PC] Aran, ware you ok? You keep staring right at that tree...~ + a1131 /* c-aranpiddayforest */
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(FOREST) RandomNum(3,2)~ + ~[PC] This area looks like a prime candidate for gathering firewood.~ + a1752 /* a1752 */
 + ~TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(FOREST) RandomNum(3,3)~ + ~[PC] Hey, Aran, have you seen any place we can gather some water?~ + a1754 /* a1754 */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR0300") Global("c-aranpidac1","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Do you know anything interesting about the Docks District?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac1","LOCALS",1)~ + a1132 /* pid  Docks */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR0400") Global("c-aranpidac2","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Now, a traveler like you should know something about these slums. Do you have any information for me?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac2","LOCALS",1)~ + a1133 /* pid  Slums */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR0500") Global("c-aranpidac3","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC]  Have you ever been to the Bridge District before, Aran?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac3","LOCALS",1)~ + a1134 /* pid Bridge District */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR0700") Global("c-aranpidac4","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] What can you tell me about this Promenade, here?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac4","LOCALS",1)~ + a1135 /* pid Waukeen's Promenade */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR0701") Global("c-aranpidac5","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Great. Stinking, slimy sewers. Any suggestions on how to proceed?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac5","LOCALS",1)~ + a1136 /* pid Sewers */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR0800") Global("c-aranpidac6","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] I suspect we will all end up in a place like this graveyard. But do you have any ideas on how to delay that for as long as possible? ~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac6","LOCALS",1)~ + a1137 /* pid Graveyard */
 + ~Class("c-aran",CLERIC_ALL) AreaCheck("AR0900") Global("c-aranpidac7","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] I suspect you have spent very little time in the Temple District. But have you heard anything about it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac7","LOCALS",1)~ + a1138 /* pid Temple District cleric */
 + ~!Class("c-aran",CLERIC_ALL) AreaCheck("AR0900") Global("c-aranpidac7","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] I suspect you have spent very little time in the Temple District. But have you heard anything about it?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac7","LOCALS",1)~ + a1139 /* pidTemple District */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR1000") Global("c-aranpidac8","LOCALS",0) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] The seat of governance. Just the place a smart sellsword would have done some research on...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac8","LOCALS",1)~ + a1140 /* pid Government District */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR1000") Global("c-aranpidac8","LOCALS",0) Global("KnowsCowledBribe","LOCALS",1)~ + ~[PC] The seat of governance. Just the place a smart sellsword would have done some research on...~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac8","LOCALS",1)~ + a1244 /* pid Government District */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR1100") Global("c-aranpidac9","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever been here before, Aran?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac9","LOCALS",1)~ + a1141 /* pid Umar Hills */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR1200") Global("c-aranpidac10","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever visited this wilderness before, Aran?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac10","LOCALS",1)~ + a1142 /* pid Windspear Hills */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR1404") Global("c-aranpidac11","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Have you heard anything about these ruins, Aran?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac11","LOCALS",1)~ + a1143 /* pid Temple Ruins */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR1600") Global("c-aranpidac12","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Have you ever been here before, Aran?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac12","LOCALS",1)~ + a1144 /* pid Brynlaw */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR2000") Global("c-aranpidac13","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] So, when was the last time you were in Trademeet?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac13","LOCALS",1)~ + a1145 /* pid Trademeet */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR2800") Global("c-aranpidac14","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] You are a traveler of wide experience - have you ever been here before?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac14","LOCALS",1)~ + a1146 /* pid Suldanessellar (Chapter 7) */
 + ~AreaCheck("AR2900") Global("c-aranpidac15","LOCALS",0)~ + ~[PC] Well, you asked for it, and now you made it here. Did you ever think that all that blasphemy would actually get you pulled all the way to the nine hells?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidac15","LOCALS",1)~ + a1147 /* pid Nine Hells (Chapter 7) */
 /* AR2100 et al, Underdark has it's own PID. Easier just to use Chapter = 5 */
 /* Watcher's Keep - duplicated in ToB - add later?  */
/*
AreaCheck("AR3000") // Watcher's Keep
AreaCheck("AR3001") //  Watcher's Keep -- Altar level
AreaCheck("AR3003") //  Watcher's Keep -- Compass level
AreaCheck("AR3004") //  Watcher's Keep
*/
 + ~Global("c-aranpidWK1","LOCALS",0) OR(4) AreaCheck("AR3000") AreaCheck("AR3001") AreaCheck("AR3003") AreaCheck("AR3004")~ + ~[PC] Well, we are off to do some good old fashioned dungeon exploring, eh, Aran?~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidWK1","LOCALS",1)~ + a1148 /* c-aranpidWK1  */
/*
AreaCheck("AR3005") //  Watcher's Keep -- tieflings
AreaCheck("AR3006") //  Watcher's Keep -- Succubus
AreaCheck("AR3007") //  Watcher's Keep -- Cambion
AreaCheck("AR3008") //  Watcher's Keep -- Balor (Paladin Sword)
*/
 + ~Global("c-aranpidWK2","LOCALS",0) OR(4) AreaCheck("AR3005") AreaCheck("AR3006") AreaCheck("AR3007") AreaCheck("AR3008")~ + ~[PC] Well, what do you think of this place?~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidWK2","LOCALS",1)~ + a1149 /*  c-aranpidWK2  */
/*
AreaCheck("AR3009") //  Watcher's Keep
AreaCheck("AR3010") //  Watcher's Keep -- Tanarri -- Obelisk
AreaCheck("AR3011") //  Watcher's Keep -- Bards Gloves, Manmans Journal
AreaCheck("AR3012") //  Watcher's Keep -- Tahazzar
*/
 + ~Global("c-aranpidWK3","LOCALS",0) OR(4) AreaCheck("AR3009") AreaCheck("AR3010") AreaCheck("AR3011") AreaCheck("AR3012")~ + ~[PC] I do not think that this place was designed to let us in easily.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidWK3","LOCALS",1)~ + a1150 /*  c-aranpidWK3  */
/*
AreaCheck("AR3013") //  Watcher's Keep -- Karashur
AreaCheck("AR3014") //  Watcher's Keep -- White Dragon Scales
AreaCheck("AR3015") //  Watcher's Keep -- Aesgareth
AreaCheck("AR3016") //  Watcher's Keep -- Chromatic Demon; Elementalist Level
*/
 + ~Global("c-aranpidWK4","LOCALS",0) OR(4) AreaCheck("AR3013") AreaCheck("AR3014") AreaCheck("AR3015") AreaCheck("AR3016") ~ + ~[PC] Have you had enough wandering around in the dark trying not to get killed?~  DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidWK4","LOCALS",1)~ + a1151 /*  c-aranpidWK4  */

/*
AreaCheck("AR3017") //  Watcher's Keep -- Carston and the machine
AreaCheck("AR3018") //  Watcher's Keep -- Saladrex (Dragon)
AreaCheck("AR3019") //  Watcher's Keep -- Helmite Level -- Last Seals
AreaCheck("AR3020") //  Watcher's Keep -- Imprisoned One
AreaCheck("AR3021") //  Watcher's Keep -- Ilithids
AreaCheck("AR3022") //  Watcher's Keep -- Anti-Paladins
*/
 + ~Global("c-aranpidWK5","LOCALS",0) OR(6) AreaCheck("AR3017") AreaCheck("AR3018") AreaCheck("AR3019") AreaCheck("AR3020") AreaCheck("AR3021") AreaCheck("AR3022") ~ + ~[PC] Our challenges seem to be getting harder to overcome.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidWK5","LOCALS",1)~ + a1152 /*  c-aranpidWK5  */
/*
AreaCheck("AR3023") //  Watcher's Keep -- "Adventure Level" (Mini Map!!!)
AreaCheck("AR3024") //  Watcher's Keep -- Dragon -- Fear Challenge
AreaCheck("AR3025") //  Watcher's Keep -- Orcs -- Ixilos Nail
AreaCheck("AR3026") //  Watcher's Keep -- Imp -- Game
AreaCheck("AR3027") //  Watcher's Keep -- Crypt -- Demi-Lich
*/
 + ~Global("c-aranpidWK6","LOCALS",0) OR(5) AreaCheck("AR3023") AreaCheck("AR3024") AreaCheck("AR3025") AreaCheck("AR3026") AreaCheck("AR3027") ~ + ~[PC] You are looking a little pale, Aran. Here, have some iron rations, and a bit of something to drink.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranpidWK6","LOCALS",1)~ + a1153 /*  c-aranpidWK6  */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over between us. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",1)~ + a1037 /* c-aranpidbreakupover1 */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over between us. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ DO ~SetGlobal("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",2)~  + a1245 /* c-aranpidbreakupover2 */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",3) Global("c-aranmakeup","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] Look, I know it is over between us. But I think I have changed my mind. Perhaps a romance with you might be interesting after all.~ + a1246 /* c-aranpidbreakupover3 */
 /* Stop or Restart Flirting; (1) of the three should be active at any one time. None show for males. */
 /*  PC Doesn't Want NPC Initiated flirts */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2)~ + ~[PC] You have to stop coming up to me and flirting. I do not want that behavior to continue.~ + a1154 /* c-aranrestopflirts */
 /* PC Wants NPC Initiated Flirts */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] You do not pay attention to me the way you used to, Aran. I miss your company.~ + a1155 /* c-aranrestartflirts */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranflirtstop","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~[PC] You do not pay attention to me the way you used to, Aran. I miss your company.~ + a1156 /* c-aranrestartflirtsmad */
 /*  PC Initiated Flirting;  (1) of the four should be active at any one time. None show for males. */
 /* PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt: Lightweight */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aransex","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] (You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1074 /* c-pcflirtsaran1 */
 /* PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt: Heavyweight */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aransex","GLOBAL",0) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] (You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1075 /*  c-pcflirtsaran2 */
 /* PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt: Mature */
 + ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aransex","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranromance","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] (You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1076 /*  c-pcflirtsaran3 */
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,1)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1046
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,2)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1047
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,3)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1048
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,4)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1049
 + ~Global("c-aranscribe","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(5,5)~ + ~[PC] Is that scroll done yet?~ + a1050
 /* nothing PC wants to talk about escape */
 ++ ~[PC] Actually, never mind. I don't really have anything to talk to you about.~ + a1705
 /* LEAT21 // Human Flesh +5 evil armor equipped complaints */
 IF ~HasItemEquiped("LEAT21",Player1) Global("c-arskinarm","LOCALS",0)~ THEN GOTO a1799
 IF ~HasItemEquiped("LEAT21",Player1) Global("c-arskinarm","LOCALS",1) GlobalTimerExpired("c-aranskin","GLOBAL")~ THEN GOTO a1798
 IF ~HasItemEquiped("LEAT21",Player1) Global("c-arskinarm","LOCALS",2) GlobalTimerExpired("c-aranskin","GLOBAL")~ THEN GOTO a1797
 /* escapes if fighting */
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,1)~ THEN GOTO a1756 /* c-aranmad1 */
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,2)~ THEN GOTO a1757 /* c-aranmad2 */
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,3)~ THEN GOTO a1758 /* c-aranmad3 */
 IF ~Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",1) RandomNum(4,4)~ THEN GOTO a1759 /* c-aranmad4 */
END

/* begin big pile of PID responses */

Archived