Family Treasure Quest

It's official. I'm stuck and I am in need of a largish hint. I've talked to both dudleys and their kid. I know about the missing necklace. I've searched the house and its surrounds, I've asked the kid. I've talked to everyone using characters highish in charisma, and ones high in intelligence. I've even bloody pickpocketed everyone ... and I'm still just going round in circles and getting nowhere.

Can some kind hearted soul give me a few hints pretty please?

It's official. I'm stuck and I am in need of a largish hint. I've talked to both dudleys and their kid. I know about the missing necklace. I've searched the house and its surrounds, I've asked the kid. I've talked to everyone using characters highish in charisma, and ones high in intelligence. I've even bloody pickpocketed everyone ... and I'm still just going round in circles and getting nowhere.

The trick is to run from one family member to the other until you have all information:

The quest solution should go like this:

talk to wife or husband

talk to other spouse

talk to daughter

talk to wife

talk to husband

talk to wife

talk to daughter.

If you don't get new hints or reply options I would need to know what all family members are saying.

Guest Guest_kiwidoc_*

The trick is to run from one family member to the other until you have all information:

The quest solution should go like this:

talk to wife or husband

talk to other spouse

talk to daughter

talk to wife

talk to husband

talk to wife

talk to daughter.

If you don't get new hints or reply options I would need to know what all family members are saying.

I'd done this and gone round and round the entire family so many times I'd lost count. I was stuck on the second set of answers from everyone. HOWEVER :) when I came back to Beregost a few chapters later the little girl suddenly stopped telling me she didn't know where it was - and confessed! All is now well in the household and I've got a lovely, rosy glow from being so very, very nice :)

Archived