Looking for even more editing/proof-reading help!

Heya, folks! This time it's small file with all the characters' descriptions (I started placing the creatures into the area and it occured to me that I only have a darft!) and a small dialogue with a statue of Bhaal.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Luckily, there is not so much writing left. Alianna's twisted dialogues; the main romantic scene for all three romances; three comic encounters and the Outcomes. Wow, I might just start to see the light....

Heya, all I have left is a dubious dialogue about doing horrid things to corpses. I am not certain as of yet if it goes into this mod. If you don't mind working on something gruesome that might not end up used, I can send it over.

The rest of the files are being edited by the folks, but if I can't get back some of them by the time I need them, I will be posting for help again. :suspect:

I am in this really, really weird state, when I write snippets for 2 'next' mods I am trying to chose between, so that doesn't require editing so far.