Photo

BG1: Problems and bug reports

152 replies to this topic

#151 simality

simality
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for looking into this, Roxanne.  I really appreciate the time and effort you took on my behalf.

One last question:  Where did you find that script thing?  I'm a techie of no small talent (actually it is a tiny talent, but hey, better than nothing!) and if I'd known about that script I could have figured this out myself.

For that matter if I can learn how to write the script I might be able to come up with my own mods....muhahahaha!

#152 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 1665 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:07 AM

Thanks for looking into this, Roxanne.  I really appreciate the time and effort you took on my behalf.

One last question:  Where did you find that script thing?  I'm a techie of no small talent (actually it is a tiny talent, but hey, better than nothing!) and if I'd known about that script I could have figured this out myself.

For that matter if I can learn how to write the script I might be able to come up with my own mods....muhahahaha!

Look for a tool called Near Infinity. It opens and makes readable all the game resources. https://github.com/A...77/NearInfinity

Scripts are BCS-files in these games. To find the script associated with an NPC, you look up in that NPC's cre-file.

Just download Near Infinity and take a look at it. Almost everything is self-explanatory. (http://www.shsforums...8-nearinfinity/)

And Argent77 is around here to help with any questions.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#153 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6959 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:04 AM

Thank you for the save games. The next Gavin version will have a small follow-up from Kelddath no matter what the status of Bassilus quest so this kind of confusion should not occur any more.

Thank you for reporting!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users