Look at the first post in this topic.

#152 aVENGER_(RR)

aVENGER_(RR)
  • Fixpackers
  • 1008 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:53 AM

That link doesn't work, I had already tried it. I get the following error:

Not Found
The requested URL /~svowles/OUTOFORDER.exe was not found on this server.

#153 aVENGER_(RR)

aVENGER_(RR)
  • Fixpackers
  • 1008 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:39 AM

Thanks!

#154 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 7097 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:44 AM

Kulyok, if you get a chance, please send me a copy, too, so I can compare code. I think there is more than one version of Beta 6 wandering around, and it would help determine for Nythrun which version is actually the latest. The big question is, does your Beta6 indicate that it is Beta 5 in the comments at the top of the tp2, or does it say Beta 6?

I am still offline for uploading files, but am getting set up to use G3 server distribution.
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#155 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5771 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:54 AM

Okay, done. Let me know if it doesn't reach you(you might have to search your spam filter, too).

EDIT: And it says beta 5 in the header.

Edited by Kulyok, 23 October 2007 - 03:55 AM.

#156 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4796 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:55 AM

If you want to send it to me too, I can host it in the meantime (the latest I have is beta5, which I was previously hosting due to occasional glitches in Nythrun's rapidshare). I guess I can also update the HTML readme to Nythrun's latest, if there is one, to keep the ball rolling here.

One thing I don't like about this long thread (apart from its length) is the fact you'd have to comb through 27-odd pages or whatever to try to find the bugs. If we could have a separate post devoted solely to known or suspected bugs, it'd be easier to try testing and replicating (and hopefully, quashing) them.
Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

#157 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5771 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:03 AM

Sure, the mod says that it can be distributed and modified according to the Smoking GNU, after all. (I'll be really happy when Nythrun comes and ticks "yes" in "Permanent hosting: Y/N?" somewhere, though.)

Give me your e-mail address, please: your profile doesn't show any.

#158 Nythrun

Nythrun

Long since out to pasture

• Modders
  • 1761 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:19 AM

Yes, it's time to send this bloated thread to pasture.

I think the Beta6 I uploaded had not had its .tp2 header updated from Beta5, mostly because I forgot. The copy I'm turning up here doesn't have the Aerie[0-9][09] goof that cmorgan noticed, though, so who knows what I was uploading in my dreams. The spelling in the readme...leaves something to be desired.

Baldur's Gate II discs are proving a bit more elusive, so I can't check for conflicts just yet. Until then (when then? don't know :/ ) anyone's free to do with this as they may please. Claim you wrote it and I will mock you gently.

Back soon. Soonish. More soonly than not. :)
"You tell lies, too."
"Not I." The witch laughed; her laughter was clear and yet unpleasant. "I used to as a child, I confess. But I soon found the truth more disconcerting."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users