New bug in Tyris Flare?

Lichemage

Hello, I was playing through BG2:SOA and I added Tyris Flare (newest) and I found an interesting bug (attached). I am also not getting any banter from her.

Pls see photobucket account for img.

>>> http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee436/Lichemage/

Feel free to email me with ?'s or whatnot.

When is this? What is this? Is it supposed to be a banter? A lovetalk? A flirt that she started or are you flirting with her?

Hello, I was playing through BG2:SOA and I added Tyris Flare (newest) and I found an interesting bug (attached). I am also not getting any banter from her.

Pls see photobucket account for img.

>>> http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee436/Lichemage/

Feel free to email me with ?'s or whatnot.

When is this? What is this? Is it supposed to be a banter? A lovetalk? A flirt that she started or are you flirting with her?

Actually I have Tyris in my party. This is a separate sprite that I found at the Copper Cornet. I got her in Umar Hills but this one had showed up even before that. Its kinda hard to see but Tyris is in my party and next to table at the CC too. Unfortunately for some reason I am also not getting any banter from her whatsoever.

Looks like this is in response to her talking to the bard Salvana's but if you choose different options in the dialogue it mentions him saying "I have no need of you now since you do not have your magic" or something like that. I'll try to take a screenshot of that dialogue also. Sorry I do not mean to be over posting.

In another interesting development I also got a quest labeled "Some bloke I met down the pub" (elf Drini) from the same character. So I am lost on whats up... maybe a cross mod issue here? Just an FYI. If you want a list of installed mods ask.

That's the quest from the G3 Anniversary Mod. Nothing wrong there.

Guest Guest_Lichemage_*

:) Sorry its taken me so long to respond I have been busy with college work. Anyways the list of mods installed is:

Angelo - NPC

bg2fixpack -G3

Tyrisflare - of course

Assassinations_V8

DungeonCrawl_V5

Xan v9- NPC

Amber - NPC

Baldurs gate 2 questpack

G3 anniversary mod

Kivan - NPC

Romantic Encounters mod

Unfinished Business mod