Photo

Site and Forum Feedback

22 replies to this topic

#16 argent77

argent77
  • Modders
  • 616 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:37 PM

Thanks. I was able to fix this issue on my end with the suggested addon.

#17 Endurium

Endurium
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

Yeah, the forum email doesn't work sometimes. I try to manually validate any "awaiting authorization" members when I see one of their posts and confirm they're not a spambot.

Hi! I'm having the same issue Bob was, having re-sent authorization a time or two now.

Edit: authorized now, thank you!

Edited by Endurium, 16 December 2016 - 02:07 PM.

#18 St_Vitruvius

St_Vitruvius
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:53 PM

Download Link not working:

When trying to download Highlighters, the "Download Now" button doesn't work. It just links to the page again.

I found the correct link for the download under "Tools & Resources", in the description of "WeiDU Highlighters" - "download the package".

This is the url: http://www.gibberlin...lighters-v1.rar

\St_Vitruvius

#19 enkku

enkku
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:47 AM

Yeah, the forum email doesn't work sometimes. I try to manually validate any "awaiting authorization" members when I see one of their posts and confirm they're not a spambot.

Hi! I'm having the same issue Bob was, having re-sent authorization a time or two now.

Edit: authorized now, thank you!

Hello! I'm having the same issue as gentlemen above. First I thought outlook.com is bouncing those posts but it seems that is not the case.

Regards from Enkku. 

Edit:

Working, thank you.

Edited by enkku, 01 January 2017 - 07:39 PM.

#20 Sam.

Sam.
  • Modders
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:35 AM

I got a Personal Message (PM) here at G3 within the past week, but I didn't notice it for 3 days.  I did not get an email notification about the new PM despite Email notifications for "Notify me of replies to my personal conversations" being checked in my User CP.  I double checked and my email address displayed in my User CP is the correct one.  Searching through my email history, I haven't gotten an email from The Gibberlings Three since 2012.  What's up with that, and is there anything I can do on my end to fix it?

-Sam.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

-- to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

Posted Image
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#21 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberling Poobah
  • 2323 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

If you have a gmail.com email address, that would be the best to use.

#22 Sam.

Sam.
  • Modders
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:43 PM

If you have a gmail.com email address, that would be the best to use.

I don't have one I care to use.  Any other options?

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

-- to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

Posted Image
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#23 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 2848 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:39 AM

Create one and make it forward all mail? I don't know what makes it special though.

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Market android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users