BG2 Issue when starting new game

marnell85

Hi,

I have got baldurs gate 1 and 2 from GOG and have applied various mods as per the below link:

http://www.destructoid.com/the-weekend-modder-s-guide-baldur-s-gate-1-2-222096.phtml

Baldurs Gate and Throne of Baahl work fine but when I start a new game in Shadows of Amn, when it first starts after Irenicus has left, Imoen never comes through the door. My character is just standing in the cage and nothing happens, no menus come up or anything. Has anyone seen this before or have any idea what to do? It of course works fine with none of these installed and just using the basic version off GOG.

First of all, you might want to go and check on the mod site that is partially involved with the whole configuration, BGT(-weidu) here, as they have had similar problems, and read the pinned topics...

Now then, do you have installed the ~Faster Chapter 1 and 2 dialogs~ from the Tweakpack ? Erhm, I probably wrote that a bit wrong, but anyways, it destroys the BGT's changes to the start of the BG2.

And if that's not the case, open up the file called "WeiDU.log" with notepad and copy paste the content to the text in this like thing:

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

Archived