Photo

Mod Kit classes not displayed

1 reply to this topic

#1 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:53 AM

I dunno why but GemRB doesn't want to display new kit classes from mods. All it display are vanilla 4 kit classes. I am using the same mod setup and on previous setup (bugged one with missing descriptions) it used to display kit classes from other mods.

Does GemRB has any cap on dialog.tlk or chitin.key file size? Vanilla Game with TobEx displays all kits from mods. I read that GemRB has same feature as TobEx with class kit slider. Could any mod bugged this feature?

GLs4xig.jpg

I tried different class kit mods like Divine Remixes, Mega Mod Class kits and others. All will show up as empty.

Spoiler

Edited by zelazko, 09 October 2018 - 01:26 PM.

#2 khelban12

khelban12
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:43 AM

I installed divine remix on a clean installation because i don't usually use it and it seems to work for me. I used the same components as you (there were also some components in the beginning like "remove all kits" or something)

guienh0.jpg

This is with GuiEnhancements changed to 0 so that there are no scroll bars.

guienh127.jpg

And this is with the gemrb enhancements enabled as always.

As you see, the kit names and descriptions work correctly both times. Without enhancements, only 9 kits are displayed whereas with enhancements you get the scrollbar and all kits appear.

On this machine i use an even older gemrb (commit bedfde6dbda24 from 2016-09-19) than i wrote in the other thread, again on linux.

Maybe something was messed up on your installation or maybe it is a windows build problem ?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users