New v8 Beta Version of The Divine Remix Available

49 replies to this topic

#46 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberling Poobah
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:55 AM

That shouldn't matter:

subtledoctor can fork Ardanis repo, clone it locally to his MAC, delete all files (commit "cleanup"), put all files from this file http://gibberlings3....ds&showfile=706 into repository (commit "version 8 BETA"), implement his fixes, Big world Fixpack fixes and you new one and finally push it. Later he can transfer repository to https://github.com/CamDawg or https://github.com/Gibberlings3/.

What matters is that it doesn't involve all additional work to create "gibberlings3" release and we can have fixed version instantly, not after x months. Now, since there is someone who can fix mod directly, I'm not gonna put 2x more time into creating patches for Big world Fixapck only to remove them two days after.

Make it happen  :beer:

Please don't do that. It violates the policy we have in place for hosting G3 mods on GitHub and it would also be a mess to sort out later. Ardanis' repo started at v7 and its commits were planned for a v8 that was never finished; CamDawg's v8 is something completely different.

#47 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 5925 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:33 AM

Please don't do that.

In case you missed the fact... ALIENQuake asks you & subtledoctor to do things to allow this to happen(aka bring the Divine Remix to GitHub's Gibberlings3 pages), not that he would do a thing. So are you asking him not to ask you to do this ?

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.

Here's how to install all the stable mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games.

#48 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberling Poobah
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:09 AM

Alien was suggesting that subtledoctor do that; I was suggesting that subtledoctor not do that.

#49 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modders
  • 1954 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:14 AM

Don't worry, I won't do anything that isn't explicitly blessed. Or, if I do (as I have with SCS) then I will happily undo it immediately.

(My SCS version is hosted on Dropbox, where it is super easy to eliminate the download link. GitHub is much more... indelible. So I would be much, much more cautious about posting anything there without extremely explicit permission. See my fork of Refinements, as an example.)

Faiths & Powers: Spell spheres and kit pack for priests and paladins
Might & Guile: Tweaks and kits for warriors and rogues
Scales of Balance: Game tweaks and rule overhauls
NPC_EE: More options for NPCs in BGEE, SoD, & BG2EE

#50 Zaghoul

Zaghoul
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:42 AM

DRV8 on BGEE &SoD v2.3.

I only have oozemaster added, no new spells or sphere system.

Everything works great on the kit except his immunity to acid can be dispelled by friend and foe alike, it never returns. Immunity to poison is not affected.

any ideas?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users