IA v6 Final

Another important thing to know: Virtually ALL of Improved Anvil v6 is Sikret's attempt to prevent Saros from being able to cheat. Sikret is obsessed with it.

I believe this was already a known fact. He even mentioned it himself at one point.

Anyway I finished v6 twice so far, it's an improvement over v5. Is it worth 30$? No. Is it worth 5$? Sure.

You can get Batman Arkham Asylum for 13$, which is a GOTY from last year. Did he honestly expect more than few people to pay 30$ for a mod of a game thats 10$ years old. Get real taliban.

I noticed that Nicoper complimented Sikret on some of the dialogues in v6.

Thank you, Nicoper, since that was really me that was responsible for them. :cringe:

I wrote a large number of the dialogues, or at least for many parts I edited and re-wrote the butchered versions that Sikret originally had.

Not that he'll include me in the credits or anything. And not that I really care.

Geh4th, let it go. This thread is meant to be a small walkthru/guide and the public release of IAv6. Let's not mentioned their names ever again, I'm sure they are enjoying themselves in their little cave by Balaton lake :cringe: I'm sure there is a few people who waited for this eagerly (Nominar, Kerkes, etc.)

I was using Dungeon Begone v 1.4 with this. So give that a try. My WEIDU log:

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Infinite Weapon, Potion Stacking (ToB)

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #3 // True Grand Mastery (extra half-attack, etc.) (Baldurdash)

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #17 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance: Bug Fixes (required for later components).

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Romance: PC can romance one NPC (regardless of race/gender).

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently, but must say the right things.

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #24 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently and can say anything without ending a romance.

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Happy: NPCs won't fight with each other or leave the group.

~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.4

~SETUP-IMPROVEDANVIL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Anvil Premium

~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v2.31

Ancient Dragon was improved further a lot, so was Yaga-Shura. Another difficult fight was Supreme Leader due to Anti-Inquisitors. Twisted Rune and Orcus are mediocre compared the ones mentioned earlier. Firkraag is not a walk in the park anymore pre-spellhold as it was in earlier versions. Theres also a few more pre-spellhold encounters that were very doable in v5, yet are impossible or very hard to complete in v6.

New Vagrant specific quests are very hard and particularly tricky if you don't use the right items/spells/potions, also a bit difficult to finish the quests due to no Journal entries.

All in all, it's an improvement over v6 and well worth playing. HF playing guys.

I'm reporting posts that might get this thread locked.

The vulture doesn't go hunting. It waits for the lion to do the hard job and then comes for an easy food for free.

Actually, real-life lions get a lot of their meat from scavenging too. Leaving a perfectly good carcass because you didn't kill it yourself turns out to be an evolutionarily disadvantageous strategy.

Ahahahahaha! Priceless! Although I won't play the mod, I'll download it just because I can. -grins-

I'm sure Sikret will be frantically trying to make minor changes to a "new" version he'll upload just for the 7 people in his "Fan Club".

I've met the best people I know online, but I think Sikret is mistaking "fans" for "friends". Plus he makes it sound like he'll be your "friend" as long as you'll pay BWL money. Not that anyone would stand him for very long, though.

Besides, no matter how you look at it, IA is just IA...a mod that show's one guy's vision of how he thinks the game should be played. It's rediculous of them to treat it like it's the bloody crown jewels, or the best invention since... you name it. Airplanes? Telephone? Cars? Computers?

[sarcasm]Yes, we'll all have IA installed as it'll become a prime need for humanity.[/sarcasm]

_ge4th_ wroted:

"Another important thing to know: Virtually ALL of Improved Anvil v6 is Sikret's attempt to prevent Saros from being able to cheat. Sikret is obsessed with it.

Improved Anvil probably won't even survive to see version 7. Nobody will be around to play it."

.. .but I´m sure there´ll be obsesed asshats to POST WHOLL FORUM PAGES TEXT about it you dumbass

accept it you _ge4th_ you asshole YOU WERE FIRED OUT FROM BWL to rubish bin try to live with it asshole accept it you´ll have too

"Geh4th, let it go. This thread is meant to be a small walkthru/guide and the public release of IAv6. Let's not mentioned their names ever again, I'm sure they are enjoying themselves in their little cave by Balaton lake :cringe:"

castles asshole _castles_, Hungary have them stil but you´ve just rubish streets with concreate skypescrappers full with afroamerican _waste_

we´ve gypsies thu but they´re gonna segregateted by governmente FINALLY MAN FINALLY

you Aion or shal I say _moongaze_ you dumbass !!?´

hihihi NOONE PLAY´S YOUR SHITTY GAY MODS

SIKRET MAKES SUCCESSFULL hihihihi hurts eh it hurts _Aion_ you asshat does it hurts :cringe:??

and noone´s going to play your shitty wastrell mods you wastrell

and you call them "npc" mods right you´re a total joker everyone knows it in comunity all

http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures...h-mac-vs-pc.jpg

_ge4th_ wroted:

"Another important thing to know: Virtually ALL of Improved Anvil v6 is Sikret's attempt to prevent Saros from being able to cheat. Sikret is obsessed with it.

Improved Anvil probably won't even survive to see version 7. Nobody will be around to play it."

.. .but I´m sure there´ll be obsesed asshats to POST WHOLL FORUM PAGES TEXT about it you dumbass

accept it you _ge4th_ you asshole YOU WERE FIRED OUT FROM BWL to rubish bin try to live with it asshole accept it you´ll have too

"Geh4th, let it go. This thread is meant to be a small walkthru/guide and the public release of IAv6. Let's not mentioned their names ever again, I'm sure they are enjoying themselves in their little cave by Balaton lake :cringe:"

castles asshole _castles_, Hungary have them stil but you´ve just rubish streets with concreate skypescrappers full with afroamerican _waste_

we´ve gypsies thu but they´re gonna segregateted by governmente FINALLY MAN FINALLY

Hi bozgor. I'm not american?

Good day.

Administration of this forum already gave warning that G3 is no place for your flame wars. I include all in this statement.

G3 is also no place for unsupported download locations. The download link will be removed, if the original poster doesn't remove it himself.

EDIT: Gha, too slow.

Archived