gore SoD BGEE BG2EE

2 replies to this topic

#1 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:18 PM

I have already switched off the "Gore" option in the gameplay menu, but still I see lot of blood on my screen, in human-like npc and even in bloodless monsters such as skeletons -

Catacomb_Welcome_fight.jpg

(SoD - Started Catacombs)

I just don't like depicting blood in the PC-games, so any idea how I can change at least it's color to green, for an example. Thanx.
"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

#2 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modders
  • 1188 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

try setting this in baldur.lua (documents directory)

SetPrivateProfileString('Game Options','Memory Access','0')

as for blood colour you would need to edit INI files. Download Near Infinity to do so.

Edited by K4thos, 28 February 2017 - 07:48 PM.

#3 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:56 PM

try setting this in baldur.lua (documents directory)

SetPrivateProfileString('Game Options','Memory Access','0')
as for blood colour you would need to edit INI files. Download Near Infinity to do so.
Well, interesting. I have a Near Infinity! But I just curios how option about "memory access" is connected to the blood depicting in the game O_o .
Okie-dokie, I will try it.
And will be nice to turn a blood into something green, but not a red.

----

fixed with the blank animation of blood - thanx to argent77 from forums.beamdog.com

Edited by frostysh, 04 March 2017 - 12:29 AM.

"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gore, SoD, BGEE, BG2EE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users