Alaghor of Clangeddin and Fastpaws of Baervan?

jkeion

Hello. I was just wondering if there existed kits for Clangeddin Silverbeard and Baervan Wildwanderer? These two are the last kits needed to have all the NPC clerics kitted out with Divine Remix kits (Alaghor of Yeslick, Fastpaws for Quayle and Aerie).

I was working on making the kits before I realised I should probably ask first. I'm partway through making a Divine Remix Clangeddin kit, and am going through concept for the Baervan kit.

Maybe so, but Aerie worships Baervan, not Baravar (even though it sounds an awful lot like she says "Thank you, Baravar" after she changes into her normal form) ;)

The kits don't exist, jkeion, so it would be great to see them developed!

Actually Quayle worships Baravar Cloakshadow, not Baervan

(just my two cents :p )

Aaaah, seriously? I haven't used him all that much. Although looking at the Hoodwinker kit, it does look relatively simpler.

Here's the work I've done so far, trying to stay the same to all the other classes' format (I am also terrible with BAM files, so expect them to not happen for a loong time):

Abilities:

- Spiritual Weapon: Battle Axe - 'Giantbane' once per day

The battle axe is the spiritual weapon of Alaghar of Clangeddin Silverbeard, and is wielded as if the caster had grand mastery in the weapon. The battle axe is a regular weapon at levels 1-5, +1 at levels 6-10, +2 at 11-15, +3 at 16-20, +4 at 21-25, and +5 at levels 26 and above. The spiritual weapon lasts for one round per level of the caster, up to 20 rounds and can be used once per day.

- Can specialize (two points) in any weapon a cleric can use

- At 13th level, Alaghar can make two attacks per round

- From level 7 can cast Defensive Harmony once per day as fourth level cleric spell of the same name

- From level 9 can cast Rightous Magic once per day, as fifth level cleric spell of the same name

- From level 11 can cast Blade Barrier once per day, as sixth level cleric spell of the same name

- From level 14 can use Battle Storm of Clangeddin once per day

The Alaghor calls upon all of <PRO_HISHER> training. For three rounds the the Alaghor and all party members within 10 ft. are under the effects of Improved Haste.

Sphere Access:

- Major access to the spheres of All, combat, guardian, law, protection, sun, war

- Minor access to the spheres of charm, creation, divination, elemental (earth), healing, necromantic, travelers, wards

- No access to the spheres of animal, astral, chaos, numbers, plant, thought, time, summoning, weather

Work left to do:

Close to finished.

Abilities:

- Spiritual Weapon: Half-Spear - 'Whisperleaf' once per day

The Half-Spear is the spiritual weapon of Fastpaws of Baervan Wildwanderer, and is wielded as if the caster had grand mastery in the weapon. The Half-Spear is a regular weapon at levels 1-5, +1 at levels 6-10, +2 at 11-15, +3 at 16-20, +4 at 21-25, and +5 at levels 26 and above. The spiritual weapon lasts for one round per level of the caster, up to 20 rounds and can be used once per day.

- Immunity to entangle and web effects.

- May attempt to set a snare once per day. Skill starts at 15%, increasing 6% every level to a maximum of 99% at level 15.

- From level 7 can cast Call Woodland Beings once per day as fourth level cleric spell of the same name

- From level 9 can cast Animal Summoning II once per day, as fifth level cleric spell of the same name

- From level 11 can cast Conjure Animals once per day, as sixth level cleric spell of the same name

- From level 14 can cast Conjure Earth Elemental once per day, as seventh level cleric spell of the same name

Sphere Access:

- Major access to the spheres of all, animal, charm, elemental (earth, water), healing, plant, sun, travelers, weather

- Minor access to the spheres of combat, divination, necromantic

- No access to the spheres of astral, guardian, protection, wards, creation, war, chaos, summoning, law, numbers, thought

Work left to do:

HLA work

Stronghold compatibility

Abilities:

- Spiritual Weapon: Dagger - 'Nightmare' once per day

The Dagger is the spiritual weapon of Hoodwinkers of Baravar, and is wielded as if the caster had grand mastery in the weapon. The Dagger is a regular weapon at levels 1-5, +1 at levels 6-10, +2 at 11-15, +3 at 16-20, +4 at 21-25, and +5 at levels 26 and above. The spiritual weapon lasts for one round per level of the caster, up to 20 rounds and can be used once per day.

- May cast Reflected Image, Blur, and Invisibility 10' Radius as cleric spells

- Gains a +1 bonus to backstab modifier at 8th level

- From level 7 can cast Improved Invisibility once per day as fourth level wizard spell of the same name

- From level 9 can cast Shadow Door once per day, as fifth level wizard spell of the same name

- From level 11 can cast Mislead once per day, as sixth level wizard spell of the same name

- From level 14 can cast Prismatic Spray once per day, as seventh level wizard spell of the same name

Sphere Access:

- Major access to the spheres of All, chaos, charm, creation, guardian, healing, protection, thought, wards

- Minor access to the spheres of Combat, divination, sun, travelers

- No access to the spheres of animal, astral, elemental, law, necromantic, numbers, plant, summoning, war, weather

Work left to do:

HLA work

Stronghold compatibility

If you're jonesing for them, my mod actually includes Alaghor and Fastpaws kits (check my sig). I didn't make them with an eye to DR, I did it independently. But I'm pretty sure they are compatible with the 'lite' version of DR. And there are ways to apply them to Aerie and Yeslick even if you install them as the 11th+ cleric kits and they don't appear in the character generation screens.

They are not yet compatible with the 'full' DR with the sphere system. It's on my to-do list, I'll probably get around to it during the holidays.

There's already a component for Aerie (Branwen & Viconia too, though they are made somewhat moot by the new DR v8). Yeslick, well, Yeslick can get the kit but you have to do it in-game. Because my Alaghor kit is a

multiclass F/C kit. If you want to give it to him, install my multiclass tweaks component, and get the Totem of Clangeddin from the ogre mage in the Cloakwood Mines.

Archived