Sample Nalia-Boo Banter

BigRob

Here, in this recitation of Bri's, Boo discusses some of the problems of a hamster turned human....

Boo: “How do you humanss ever learned to walk thiss way? It iss like trying to walk on four legss…with two of them broken.â€Â

Nalia: “Heh, it is something we are taught at a very young age, Boo. Maybe if you didn’t slope forward so much, you would have an easier time of it. For all that, you seem to be adapting quite well.â€Â

Boo: “I have very little choicsse madam Nalia. Everything feelss sso wrong. Esspesshially when I ssee you move and then look at what I have become.â€Â

Nalia: “Oh, don’t think such thoughts. You shouldn’t compare yourself to me anyways.â€Â

Boo: “I can’t help it. I mean, I’ve sseen you palm thingss that a hamsster would be hard pressssed to ssteal. All thosse sshiny, pretty thingss…â€Â

Nalia: “You’ve seen that? I thought was careful...â€Â

Boo: “You were, ma’am, you were! But you forget, such thingss are ssecond nature for hamssters…and maybe the more ssmarter rat. Ah, if only you had been a hamster. Such puppiess we would have had!â€Â

Nalia, gulps: “Puppies?â€Â

Boo: “Hamsster young…are called pupss. Yess, I could almosst smell it now…your cheekss sstuffed to the brim with peass, ssquealing with delight…â€Â

Nalia: “Boo, stop this line of talk, now…â€Â

Minsc interjects: “The noble hamster can always squeeze into the tightest of spaces!â€Â

Archived