How to change the projectile of a dart (personal projectile) ?

deratiseur

Hello

Please, the question is in the title. I have created a new dart, a shuriken, with a cool projectile animation. But i have to set the new projectile in the item, and that doesn't work

I have tried :

WRITE_ASCII 0x2a ~pxl2etoi~ #8 according to IESDP File format information page, that change the stat restriction to very high restrictions and set the proficiency to" shortbow"

WRITE_ASCII 0x9c ~pxl2etoi~ #8 according to Near infinity Offset adress for projectile, that write 12908, 29797, 26991 to melee animations and 30832 to projectile animation

I there something to know i've missed ?

Hello

Please, the question is in the title. I have created a new dart, a shuriken, with a cool projectile animation. But i have to set the new projectile in the item, and that doesn't work

I have tried :

WRITE_ASCII 0x2a ~pxl2eto...

Just look at the .itm files header. With offset 0x002a, you change the minimum stats, kit usability etc stuff, the animation partially comes from the offset 0x0022 and partially the 0x001c ... and possible projectiles. I would need to see the file to help more as it can have multiple effects(read Extended Headers & Equipping Feature Blocks ), that need to be taken into account ... as it can have so called "melee header", "projectile header" and "magic header" and each of those can have multiple effects. Ouh and I don't have the game installed at this computer.

The 0x9c is the 0x72(the primary headers length) + the 0x2a, aka the first extended headers "Projectile animation" value. Here's a hint on the custom projectiles. So you also have to have the pxl2etoi.pro in the override folder and the PROJECTL.IDS extended with the said value, which the weidu function in the link does...

Aka that's going to take a few steps and it might be impossible in the non EE games. ..Well to my haphazard memory, at least not in the vanilla ToB, as the ToBEx could have added the custom projectile support, but I am not sure that it does.

Archived