Got banter?

berelinde

With V9 in the works, this would be a good time for more crossmod.

The "completed NPC" section as grown with the addition of Solaufein, Valen, and Haldamir, and keep in mind that Kelsey and Keto are always fair game.

So if you're a modder, or play one on TV, this would be a good time to write some banters for your favorite NPCs.

Yes, I would like to submit some very soon - as soon as both authors look at the final version and I do the tests(I hope to submit fully coded stuff, according to CBP variable name conventions, so that there's less work for everyone).

Thanks.

The actual release won't be ready until the holiday weekend (first weekend in July). So there's still time.There's still some material I'm waiting on, though I don't expect it to take long to arrive.

Updating is a bit of a pain for players, especially if the versions come out really close together, so I'd rather hold off on release until all expected material is in, if it's possible. If I haven't received it by 1 July, though, it will have to wait for v10, since I'll need a day to package.

At this point, CBP v9 is ready for packaging, so it's too late to get crossmod into v9, but I'll probably update again in January, so you've got six months to get your banters together.

CBP v9 features Auren/Xan, Ajantis/Xan, Sarah/Xan and Solaufein/Xan banters, updated romance conflicts, and several bugfixes.

As far as I can see, no banters currently in there for Ninde, but the Romance Conflict (where being in a romance with one NPC is viewed by and potentially used to shut down another NPC's starting one becuase the player is already in a romance) is incorporated.

As far as I can see, no banters currently in there for Ninde, but the Romance Conflict (where being in a romance with one NPC is viewed by and potentially used to shut down another NPC's starting one becuase the player is already in a romance) is incorporated.

Ah, thanks. And I must have been hallucinating at one point (too much gaming) and thought I saw a post saying Ajantis has a romantic conflict with Ninde and I thought WHAT??? How's that!

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

So year and one got it and wont to race if so ad clarkytrials and post on here.

Would be grate to race some of you . Cheers .xxx

This one wins the medal for Most Confused Spam Bot. With oak leaves and diamonds.

Archived