Let me get this straight...

hidrogeno

From the looks of it, there has been no changes to romance conflicts between Kivan and Kelsey. Does the installed Kelsey romance-conflict file do anything about it?

My character and I are having the darndest time trying to choose between them. It's like choosing between the Phantom and Raoul; they're both so damn hot and I'd be personally satisfied if they turned gay for each other.

All the conflict will do for the time being is kill one when the other becomes serious.
So Kelsey's romance conflict mod affects the Kivan romance? Will a serious relationship with Kivan cancel Kelsey's and vice versa? Sorry, I'm just a bit lost since the documentation is pretty vague. It makes it sound like the mod only effects the other character's romances who have a listed romance conflict mod.

Edit: Judging from the Crossmod Conflict wiki, it looks like it doesn't even touch Kivan. Am I wrong?

Kivan's romance has its own conflict mechanism, and it takes Kelsey into account (2 newer mods, Sarah and Angelo are yet unaccounted for). Kivan's romance will not cancel any other one, but will be negatively affected by any non-commited relationship (cummulative effect), and will be for all practical intents and purposes cancelled by a commited relationship.

Kivan's romance has its own conflict mechanism, and it takes Kelsey into account (2 newer mods, Sarah and Angelo are yet unaccounted for). Kivan's romance will not cancel any other one, but will be negatively affected by any non-commited relationship (cummulative effect), and will be for all practical intents and purposes cancelled by a commited relationship.

:cool: Why thank you! I couldn't find that anywhere. (Sucks that I can't have 'em both, though.)

Archived