flurry of blows

Guest Dertypop

Guest Dertypop

is flurry of blows bugged? I can only use it once per day or is it intended? :)

-May use 'Flurry of Blows' ability at will. The monk gains 1 additional attack per round for the next turn, but also suffers -4 THAC0 penalty. This penalty is reduced to -3 at 5th level, -2 at 9th level, and -1 and 13th level.

is flurry of blows bugged? I can only use it once per day or is it intended? :cringe:

-May use 'Flurry of Blows' ability at will. The monk gains 1 additional attack per round for the next turn, but also suffers -4 THAC0 penalty. This penalty is reduced to -3 at 5th level, -2 at 9th level, and -1 and 13th level.

Flurry of blows for 60 seconds every in-game day seems a bit low indeed. Anyway, I edited the ability file, making it refresh itself everytime you use it. That way you get unlimited uses out of it, though the downside is that it can be slightly exploited. If you use it again while it's already active, it will stack, giving you yet another attack and another THAC0 penalty. I'll upload the file if anyone's interested.

is flurry of blows bugged? I can only use it once per day or is it intended? :)

Flurry of blows for 60 seconds every in-game day seems a bit low indeed. Anyway, I edited the ability file, making it refresh itself everytime you use it. That way you get unlimited uses out of it, though the downside is that it can be slightly exploited. If you use it again while it's already active, it will stack, giving you yet another attack and another THAC0 penalty. I'll upload the file if anyone's interested.

Hi, I'm interested in the file, would you mind uploading it? Thanks!