Happy 8th of March: Romantic Options for Ladies!

Domi

Now where did I throw that IWD2 CDs...hmmm...need to find them fast! :D

I've been lurking in this thread for some time but now, Domi, you forced my hand - I just HAD to say something! :)

I am in awe of your work.

I am in love with your NPCs.

And those romantic options preview was the best thing a girl could get on 8th of March ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Cheers Domi!

That's some good looking work, Domi. It looks like you've got a lot of bases covered, just with those two. But I can imagine that the party might just stand a little back from Rizdaer after that little exchange. :)

Well, I think that people who would play both romances will see in the end that they are basically eerie different studies on what freedom, manliness, and love are.

But I can imagine that the party might just stand a little back from Rizdaer after that little exchange.

Ha! They were never advised to stand too close. My favorite soundset line for him is "Don't touch me on the shoulder. You might lose your arm." I did my best to make a drow out of him. We shall see if it works as well as the "charcoal" drow did or not. :)

Oh wow, those are lovely previews, Domi! :D Both characters sound very, very appealing. I'm doing my very first run through IWD2 at the moment and it really needs interaction/banters and especially romances imo.

Every heroine needs, at least, a hug or two between battles. :)

(I wouldn't even mind the odd fed ex quest as well. The constant fighting can get tiresome.)

(Nod) I found that the absence of all of the above became especially unbearable by chapter 4. Heh, that's where I broke down and started thinking about taking my half-abandoned writings and making it into NPCs for IWD2.

(Nod) I found that the absence of all of the above became especially unbearable by chapter 4. Heh, that's where I broke down and started thinking about taking my half-abandoned writings and making it into NPCs for IWD2.

What would we do without you?! :)

No, honest! I never played IWD2 a second time, because BG2 was just so much more fun with all the banters, and romances, and quests, and storyline, and NPCs, and did I mention the romances? :D;)

So, yes, kudos! I'll be waiting for this mod to come out!

(Smiles) This was an up in the air idea. Vlad was trying to do it by adding chunks of IWD1 into BG2 in NEJ, and the guys at the PPG wanted to convert IWD1 into BG2 engine and make NPCs for it. Blucher made some BG2 NPCs available for IWD1, but without the dialogue content (Speaking of which I thought about adding a couple 'soundset only' BG2-ers into IWD2NPC as well, to enable me to advertise the mod on the BioWARE BG1/2 Boards).

I mean, I honestly won't be surprised if someone comes in with a mod that adds joinable NPCs into IWD series before I am finished with this one. :)

Ah I will definitely lurk around here. And definitely fetch my ID2 from my home, I think I have a vague idea where it should be... *closes eyes and goes through the titles on the shelf* yes I think I know! Hehe thank you for waking up my interest in that game!

anyway, speaking seriously, I just love the Rizdaer dialogue. Love. So very drow, so alluring and so amazing. Made me purr!

Archived