• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:26 AM

So I have finished the crossing through BG:EE the final impression there. What I should to play next IWD:EE or BG2:EE? Can I transport my character to the BG2 or I need to create a new one ?
Or it is no matter? :)

Thanx for the answers.

Edited by frostysh, 29 January 2016 - 11:26 AM.

"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6713 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:04 PM

Can I transport my character to the BG2 or I need to create a new one ?

Yes, you can. I have done so only in the non-EE BG1 to BG2 (and in BGT, Tutu and BGT-weidu which is a bit different) but it almost the same, cause you don't have a custom kit.
The BG2EE of course, the IwD:EE is a complete different game.. well, and it should be started with a freshly made party, that is at level 1.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 29 January 2016 - 12:04 PM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#3 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:18 AM

Yes, you can. I have done so only in the non-EE BG1 to BG2 (and in BGT, Tutu and BGT-weidu which is a bit different) but it almost the same, cause you don't have a custom kit.
The BG2EE of course, the IwD:EE is a complete different game.. well, and it should be started with a freshly made party, that is at level 1.

Perhaps, after BG2 the IWD will be boring? But, anyway, I think the BG2:EE will be my next video game, at least for some time.

P.S.
For now I am stuck on the Black Pits, Tier 3 - because of bug after a fight and no user interface , no any actions , nothing. :mad: . The Black Pits is bugged so hard....

Edited by frostysh, 30 January 2016 - 06:20 AM.

"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6713 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:39 AM

The Black Pits is bugged so hard....

Hmm, or it's one of your mods that bugs it out. Try without any mods and with only the last update ... it worked for me on v1.2.0000

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 30 January 2016 - 06:40 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#5 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

The Black Pits is bugged so hard....

Hmm, or it's one of your mods that bugs it out. Try without any mods and with only the last update ... it worked for me on v1.2.0000
I have only two of BG:EE modes - SCS and Classic Cut-scenes (Classic video from BG1). I doubt that this modes can cause so hard bug after the fight with Fire Giant.... It is something like a 'trigger' do not want to triggering in |:( . I will cross over this fight again (from the earlier save file) and we will see maybe that will help.

But this bug appears second time that because I said of the Black Pits like about of a something that is hardly bugged.

Edited by frostysh, 30 January 2016 - 08:14 AM.

- Eric Hoffer

- Albert Einstein

- Steven Weinberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users