Humble bundle: Pathfinder

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3115 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:26 PM

I'm pretty sure neither Pathfinder (the RPG system) nor Humble Bundle need an introduction, so just check this out — you can get a bunch of materials for dirt cheap:

https://www.humblebu...thfinder-bundle

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Play android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

#2 Fiann of the Silver Hand

Fiann of the Silver Hand
  • Modders
  • 387 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:02 PM

Thanks a ton for the heads up!

#3 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

The illustrations looks a very cool ones but cam on, this is A book, just a comics or something. I think playing in RPG like in a Monopoly maybe fun, in a some ways ... but for myself this is just a super boring. I like more 3D stuff like this :p

php_QD0usj.jpg

and this one

php2_YXhj6.jpg

The second one is especially annoying because of hardcore_difficulty=permanent_death of character , so many my characters died :cry: ...

"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users