Shade Lord help (SCS/Hard)

Hey folks!

Just curious about this encounter, as it's probably the toughest one I've faced yet. Maybe I'm not understanding exactly, but all my spells seem to just either reflect off of him, or have no effect whatsoever (not even a saving throw is rolled, apparently.) I guess the second part of that is because he has some sort of spell absorption? I'm wondering about his other protections, though. The swirling blades I believe cause damage to anyone directly attacking him in melee, so I avoid that. Not sure how to dispel a reflection/absorption spell, though. I tried Breach, just seemed to have zero effect. Tried Remove Magic, nothing. Maybe the saving throws were successful but I usually see at least the dialogue in the combat log saying that. In this case it just hit him and had no effect whatsoever.

I should mention I'm using SCS on Hard with all the SCS bells and whistles turned on (which, I might soon go back to Core Rules, dunno. The normal/above normal fights are fine, but the boss battles often have a huge difficulty spike, likely to the Improved 'X' Encounters of SCS.) I also destroy the altar and in the last try against him he was basically the only enemy left, but I had nothing left at that point to dispel him with. So would I just need to try a few more Remove Magic spells, and/or a few Breach spells? Thanks in advance.

Thanks. I think the problem is I have literally none of those as I can't cast level 6 spells. I have one copy of Pierce Magic, a scroll, and that's it.

But, after literally an hour of trial and error, I think I've figured it out. Didn't realize you can run down in the grassy area below the altar. So I quickly destroy the altar ASAP, retreat to the grass and try to survive until his protections run out. Then, quickly throw everything at him while I have a chance between his casting of protections. I had him Near Death a minute ago, and literally drank a healing potion instead of an invisibility potion with my main character and ended up taking a shot that killed me. So next time should be good to go.

Rough one, though. Hard + SCS might just be a little too much, but I'm not entirely sure because the normal combats are mostly easy enough (it's just those damn boss battles that give me trouble. Usually powerful mages.)

Thanks. I think the problem is I have literally none of those as I can't cast level 6 spells. I have one copy of Pierce Magic, a scroll, and that's it.

But, after literally an hour of trial and error, I think I've figured it out. Didn't realize you can run down in the grassy area below the altar. So I quickly destroy the altar ASAP, retreat to the grass and try to survive until his protections run out. Then, quickly throw everything at him while I have a chance between his casting of protections. I had him Near Death a minute ago, and literally drank a healing potion instead of an invisibility potion with my main character and ended up taking a shot that killed me. So next time should be good to go.

Rough one, though. Hard + SCS might just be a little too much, but I'm not entirely sure because the normal combats are mostly easy enough (it's just those damn boss battles that give me trouble. Usually powerful mages.)

I play EET with similar settings and yes, that dragon is a hard nut. You can pass him by with the shadow wardstone and solve the Umar quest, then come back to him when you feel ready. I surrounded him with a lot of summons to keep him (or is it Her rather?) busy, only problem is that the dragon gets hostile as soon as the first summoned creature appears. Moving out of that area to the altar or upstairs helps you survive (do not rest however).

Anyway, with those settings you may want to delay that battle to a later part of SoA, if you do Umar very early, you easily face a foe too large for your skills.

Minsc and Boo would explain you this : Hit harder !

:wub2: SCS :wub2:

It may be a matter of taste but I feel that SCS works extremely well in EET this way. It compensates for the slightly more xp you may have, especially when you have many mods installed. Still, it is not yet a pure tactical game - but the bosses are still a big challenge and the overall mob not too weak.

And consider that most players for this setup are not BG beginners. Every now and then you want to have a battle that takes more than 2 minutes to win.

PS- I stumbled into the Rune cellar in Bridge District yesterday, oh boy!

Yeah, I'm enjoying the EET a lot, even if some of the battles are very tough. I had trouble with Sarevok, his 2 assassins a bit earlier and a few others, and BG2 has some nasty boss battles so far. Finding the hidden door in the inn in the Athkatla City Gates area was fun! :saiyan:

When the 6 shapechanging mages jump you when you leave Athkatla, is that a winnable battle? I ended up having to just say forget it and tell them I wasn't the person they were looking for. Just hoping the game is doable in the long run. If I couldn't use the "wait it out" strategy with the Shade Lord I'd be in a tough spot there. I guess a Mass Invisibility could help, too, to wait it out. Lots of ways to approach it, which is awesome, and one of the reasons I'm loving BG so much in general.

When the 6 shapechanging mages jump you when you leave Athkatla

I am not sure I remember them or maybe I have not met them yet.

I have been a number of times now through all of EET and I have Ascension for ToB as well. I am not a tactical game fan, I do not need it harder and harder, so you know what I mean when I say that you can win it. I always do, since otherwise I could not access my own Sandrah RtF sequel...

So I'm having a rough go of BG2 w/ EET right now. It seems every quest I do, I basically run into enemies that are much too strong, almost entirely the mages or mage-like creatures (rakshasas, which I understand are high level and powerful, vampires, too.) The humanoid mages are the worst. I can only cast level 5 mage spells at max and have no way at all of even damaging most of these mages. They cast all these protections and all I really have is Breach and Spell Thrust, neither of which seem to ever work (and barely ever even make the mage roll a Saving Throw.) My only option is to run away, wait for their protections to run out and charge back in. I feel that's very cheap and a cheat, basically, but I see no other way of handling these enemies.

Am I doing something wrong? Are the Planar Sphere quest and the Firkraag quest meant to be done at much higher levels and I tried them too early? It's a bit confusing really.

So I'm having a rough go of BG2 w/ EET right now. It seems every quest I do, I basically run into enemies that are much too strong, almost entirely the mages or mage-like creatures (rakshasas, which I understand are high level and powerful, vampires, too.) The humanoid mages are the worst. I can only cast level 5 mage spells at max and have no way at all of even damaging most of these mages. They cast all these protections and all I really have is Breach and Spell Thrust, neither of which seem to ever work (and barely ever even make the mage roll a Saving Throw.) My only option is to run away, wait for their protections to run out and charge back in. I feel that's very cheap and a cheat, basically, but I see no other way of handling these enemies.

Am I doing something wrong? Are the Planar Sphere quest and the Firkraag quest meant to be done at much higher levels and I tried them too early? It's a bit confusing really.

This sounds like something else is involved here, not just SCS. I cannot remember rakshasas appearing before Suldanessalar except in mod added areas. The one in Druid Grove is some lesser version, I guess. (But this is just memory and I may be wrong...)

Edited by Roxanne

This sounds like something else is involved here, not just SCS. I cannot remember rakshasas appearing before Suldanessalar except in mod added areas. The one in Druid Grove is some lesser version, I guess. (But this is just memory and I may be wrong...)

Not sure, it's my first time modding the game and I used BWS "Recommended" but also enabled all of the SCS extra options.

So far it seems every battle is too hard. I was jumped by 3 rakshasas in Athkatla who wanted the Flail of Ages +3 and I had to run (just barely escaping, it was a random encounter.) Then got ambushed by 6 mages in the wilderness that was entirely a joke as it was completely unwinnable. The troll leader in De'Arnise Keep was a very hard battle but I somehow won (with slight cheating, let the protections run out for the Yuan-Ti Mages, etc..) Fought another random encounter with slavers and the slaver mage was wrecking us. The vampires in Firkraag's lair are impossible for my level 9/10 party, and the rakshasa guarding that area (Ruhk Transmuter) is impossible as well (unless I cheat, which I don't want to have to do that.)

So I left those areas and went to the Planar Sphere, same deal. The halfling mage there was impossible without cheating, and then of course Lavok is the same way. The 3 rakshasas in Druid Grove are not lesser in my game, they are also impossible (hilariously so. She buffs with every spell known to man and insta-kills us, much like every other mage, really.)

I don't mind a challenge (I want one, a strong one), but these encounters are literally impossible as I have nothing to affect these mages spell-wise. Wand of Heavens, any kind of spell, nothing works. My strongest spell is Breach and it never works and the mages don't even roll Saving Throws when I cast it. I try Remove Magic/Dispel and it never works, which is to be expected based on the small % chance it has. It just gets frustrating because it's impossible to progress without cheating.

The weird thing is the rest of the game is nice and balanced. The Juggernaut Golem in Firkraag's lair was tough, but it was doable with proper strategy. But the next room has a bunch of Elder/Ancient Vampires and even with Negative Plane Protection cast I get wrekt so bad it isn't even funny. Come to think of it I *could* sneak past them perhaps, but I'm wondering if I'll just end up running into some other high level mage who will make me have to retreat and leave the area anyway.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Here's my weidu.log if you'd like to take a peek at it. I'd appreciate any help because I'm loving the EET so far (played through BG -> SoD -> early areas of BG2 so far) but it's getting really frustrating.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24200
~SETUP-BWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 20161130 - Updated by agb1 (installation started Wed 12/27/2017)
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core - resource importation: 1.0 RC9.2
~EETBPFIX/EETBPFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET Black Pits Fix: v1
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v14
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.1
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v10
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix Sunfire power levels: v2.4
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Check for and fix incorrect spell animations: v2.4
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension Core (requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #103 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers by David Gaider: v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #104 // Extended Epilogues for Bioware NPCs by shawne: v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #105 // Extended Epilogues for Beamdog NPCs by shawne: v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v4.0.1
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9 BWP Fix
~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5 BWP Fix
~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5 BWP Fix
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.5
~MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET/SETUP-MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Mage Stronghold EET: 0.1
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v15 BWP Fix
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #200 // Change Deheriana's Class from Fighter/Mage/Cleric to: -> Wild Mage: v15 BWP Fix
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v15 BWP Fix
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer: v15 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.3 and 1.5 BWP Fix
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8 BWP FIX
~TIAX/SETUP-TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v4 BWP Fix
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 4 BWP Fix
~HALDAMIR/SETUP-HALDAMIR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haldamir: v3 BWP Fix
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v2.1 BWP Fix 3
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v5 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v14 BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v3.3_Isaya BWP Fix
~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v2.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: 3.0
~CORAN/SETUP-CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v5 BWP Fix
~CORAN/SETUP-CORAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Delete old Coran from the Forest of Tethyr (RECOMMENDED): v5 BWP Fix
~LAVALYGAR/LAVALYGAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // LaValygar - new talks with Valygar Corthala
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 1_Isaya
~BRANWEN/SETUP-BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v3 BWP Fix
~LUCY/SETUP-LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 1.6 BWP Fix
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: v4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: v4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA): v4 BWP Fix
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.04
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.04
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.04
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.04
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.04
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.04
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.04
~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.04
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27beta
~UB/UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v27beta
~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v12
~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v7 BWP fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2 BWP Fix
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v6 BWP Fix
~WILSONCHRONICLES/WILSONCHRONICLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wilson Chronicles - expansion for our favorite bear companion: 1.1
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v15 BWP Fix
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v15 BWP Fix
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v15 BWP Fix
~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v6
~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
~EETMOVEITEMSSOA/EETMOVEITEMSSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Some of your old items found in Irenicus Dungeon (ONLY FOR EET): v0.1
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.0.3
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.91
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.12
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3293 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran A Legal Dexterity Score of 19: v4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy Harm spells reduce target to 1 hit point; player Harm spells do 150 hp of damage: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove the Shield of Balduran from the game: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove the invisibility power of the Staff of the Magi: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Move the Cloak of Mirroring: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Move the Robe of Vecna into Throne of Bhaal: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Make the healing and resurrection powers of the Rod of Resurrection into separate abilities: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Change Carsomyr so that its Dispel on contact power grants a saving throw: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4161 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 15,000 gp: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4172 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 80,000 gold pieces: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4216 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas -> Only remove nonmagical ammo from random containers: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6023 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> All eligible spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal get HLAs; only selected casters in Shadows of Amn do: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6033 // Smarter Mages -> Mages in BG1 cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat; mages in BG2 only do so if they are created in sight of the PC: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6103 // Potions for NPCs -> Two thirds of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies -> Genies have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6530 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have a substantial hit point increase: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6561 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids can see through invisibility (matches Tactics mod): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8042 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8061 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8141 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shield of Reflection works on SCS Flame Arrows: v2.4
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Fix Smarter Abazigal: v2.4
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fix Smarter Irenicus at the Throne: v2.4
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Remove entourage from Ascension Fallen Solars: v2.4
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.12
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #302 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Moderate changes: v1.12
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.12
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.91
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #324 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation -> Fast animation speed, shorter delay between animation start and creature appearance/disappearance: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.51 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.51 BWP Fix
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Gloves of Goodman Hayes: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1010 // The Manual of War: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Prepared Wishes: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Romance Cheat: Isra will Romance Neutral Characters: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2020 // No Item Deprecation: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Identify all store items: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Prevent Wish Spells from Interrupting Caster: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic): 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Improved Haste Spells: 1.7
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2.4
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.4
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main -> Vanilla: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #3000 // BG1NPC -> Vanilla: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Eilistraee's Song -> Vanilla: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #10000 // Rogue Rebalancing -> Vanilla: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #11000 // Sellswords -> Vanilla: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #15000 // Gavin -> Vanilla: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #17000 // Isra: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #18000 // Valerie: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #21000 // Tower of Deception: 0.71
~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #22000 // Siege of Dragonspear -> Vanilla: 0.71
~SODBANTER/SODBANTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD Banter Restoration: v0.2b
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.2
~AREA_PATCHER/SETUP-AREA_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area Patcher: ALPHA 16
~AREA_PATCHER/SETUP-AREA_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Fix AR2300 Script - Prevent infinite loop after Sahuagin king dies: ALPHA 16
~AREA_PATCHER/SETUP-AREA_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #2003 // Fix AR0406 Script - Remove Lord Jierdan from Copper Coronet after Windspear Hills battle: ALPHA 16
~AREA_PATCHER/SETUP-AREA_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Fix BG1NPC X#AJR1.ARE: ALPHA 16
~AREA_PATCHER/SETUP-AREA_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Fix BG1NPC X#CH11.ARE: ALPHA 16
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Marker: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Gives some vanilla items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #101 // Gives some Big Picture items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #102 // Gives some CtB items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #103 // Gives some Huple items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #104 // Gives some Iylos items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #105 // Gives some Keto items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #106 // Gives some Kim items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #107 // Gives some Kivan and Deheriana items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #108 // Gives some Lena items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #109 // Gives some Les Exiles de Lunargent items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #110 // Gives some Ninde items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #111 // Gives some Skie ReDone items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #112 // Gives some TDD items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #113 // Gives some Tashia items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #115 // Gives some TS items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #116 // Gives some Avi Maya items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #117 // Gives some Aeon items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #118 // Gives some Amber items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #119 // Gives some Angelo items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~ITEM_PATCHER/SETUP-ITEM_PATCHER.TP2~ #0 #120 // Gives some Breagar items the Droppable Flag: ALPHA 6
~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Moderately increased contrast, brightness and gamma (recommended): v2.4
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Total XP CAP -> Disabled: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2011 // Additional XP CAP for BG1 -> 161,000: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2023 // Additional XP CAP for SoD -> Custom value: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2031 // Additional XP CAP for SoA -> 2,950,000: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> BG1 values (default): 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2056 // XP for killing creatures -> Custom value: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2066 // XP for quests -> Custom value: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // PnP spell scroll caster levels: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Familiar death consequences -> Constitution loss & blocked summoning for 1 week: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // One time area spawn points (no respawning): 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // More bandit scalps: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Remove junk from global scripts: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.7
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.7
~ADRIAN_EET/SETUP-ADRIAN_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for EET: v4.0
~ADRIAN_EET/SETUP-ADRIAN_EET.TP2~ #0 #3 // Crossmod Content: v4.0
~ARATH_EET/ARATH_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for EET: 4.0
~DACE_EET/DACE_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for EET: V 3.0
~IYLOS_EET/IYLOS_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iylos NPC for EET: 3.0
~NEPHELE_EET/NEPHELE_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for EET: 3.0
~NINDE_EET/NINDE_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for EET: V 3.0
~XULAYE_EET/XULAYE_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xulaye NPC Mod for EET: v2.0
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Light Version (the djinni only): v2.5
~AMBER_EET/SETUP-AMBER_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BG2EE and EET: v5.01
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod: Romantic Encounters
~PAINA/SETUP-PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road v 1.5
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Cameo NPCs appearance: 1.7
~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end - last mod in install order
Maybe there's bugs or something? Every time I cast Breach I get no Saving Throw message of any kind. It just doesn't do anything. Usually the same thing happens with Remove Magic/Dispel, too. It's as if I didn't even cast them at the mage. ONE time I got a message about it being absorbed by Spell Turning or whatever that one is called (the one that absorbs spells), but that only happened one time. And I'm using some +3 weapons and still can't hit these mages. Also, they do take damage, weirdly enough, from the magical effects on the weapons (Flail of Ages +3 will occasionally do 1 point of fire, acid + frost damage to a mage, but rarely.)
I also tried "weird" tactics like going invisible and shooting a mage with a paralytic bolt from the shadows. Doesn't work. Also tried buffing strength incredibly and backstabbing, never works. So I dunno what else to do, haha.
Edited by fluent

There is a rakshasa in Firkraag's dungeon, in the cave. With the suiciding kobolds :p He's quite annoying even in the vanilla game.

Yes fluent, SCS is meant to be hard. The planar sphere isn't meant to be done that early in SCS I think, as Lavok is much, much stronger here than in the vanilla game.

Breach is supposed to work on mages, maybe they have spell shield up? Remember that it doesn't dispel everything. You should be able to Breach then attack though.

Don't forget though that unless you installed the optional SCS component, Breach doesn't work on liches and rakshasa since they are immune to 5th level spells.

I recommend spamming dispel magic too. It won't work much on high-level wizards, but mid-level ones it should do some work.

There is a rakshasa in Firkraag's dungeon, in the cave. With the suiciding kobolds :p He's quite annoying even in the vanilla game.

Yes fluent, SCS is meant to be hard. The planar sphere isn't meant to be done that early in SCS I think, as Lavok is much, much stronger here than in the vanilla game.

Breach is supposed to work on mages, maybe they have spell shield up? Remember that it doesn't dispel everything. You should be able to Breach then attack though.

Don't forget though that unless you installed the optional SCS component, Breach doesn't work on liches and rakshasa since they are immune to 5th level spells.

I recommend spamming dispel magic too. It won't work much on high-level wizards, but mid-level ones it should do some work.

Thanks for taking the time to help, I appreciate it. Here's my thing. I'm fine with it being hard, I'm fine with rakshasas being super powerful (I like that actually, it fits the lore), but it seems every turn I face impossible challenges. Not just hard, impossible.

The Planar Sphere, okay, I realize it should be tough. But the Cowled Wizards put me on a time limit to find Valygar. So my RPG Intuition told me I should complete that ASAP, find him and then help him with the sphere. Otherwise, why would Tolgerias tell me to hurry or there would be bad consequences for me?

If Breach worked I'd be fine. Not sure about Spell Shield, I get confused by the different protections and it doesn't matter much which ones they are because I throw the same Breach/Remove Magic/Dispel/Spell Thrust at them anyway, to no avail.

I'm fairly sure I turned on all the hardest options in SCS, so I probably have the lich/rakshasa immunity on. Which is fine, because they are supposed to be dominantly hard enemies. But the spell doesn't work on any other mage much, either. Human, halfling, whatever.

Spamming Dispel seems like something to try. So memorize a bunch of Dispel/Remove Magic spells and just fire em off ASAP? I guess it's my only hope.

Sorry I didn't see your post, I think we posted at the same time?

I'll try to delve deeper.

First of all, I think you should install Spell Revisions (and optional: Item Revisions). It will give you more options, and the new spells are nice. I think the fights will be more balanced that way. It would require a re-install though so yeah... think about it :p

Second, have you tried using summons? Enemy spellcasters in SCS will still target you, but with summons they will have to deal with them too so they will waste spells on them. I find that summons work quite well overall.

Third, yes Spell Shield basically protects you from Breach, so it's very important to look for this spell. If it's on, use Secret Word or Spell Thrust, don't remember which. Spell Revisions changes some of those spells so I might be confused as to which does what.

Fourth, spellcasters in SCS will prioritize dispelling your buffs, so try to have some up and they will waste time dispelling them. During that time, you might be able how to figure out how to dispel theirs, and then attack them. The flail of ages does multiple elements damage, try it as much as you can as it may disrupt their casting if even a single damage from ice/cold/lightning goes through

Fifth, try using scrolls. Protection from Undead, Protection from Magic... They're meant to be used!

I used BWS "Recommended" but also enabled all of the SCS extra options.

Just for comparison, these are the

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy Harm spells reduce target to 1 hit point; player Harm spells do 150 hp of damage: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4172 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 80,000 gold pieces: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6023 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> All eligible spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal get HLAs; only selected casters in Shadows of Amn do: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6032 // Smarter Mages -> Mages never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6102 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility

Just to clarify, since you always mention EET - EET only is the platform to make all the parts into one game. It does not change challenge level by itself.

Edited by Roxanne