No more updates?

Guest Skree

Greetings, everyone.

I have followed this project for quite some time now... it has been a while since last update... has it stopped?

I sincerely hope no... since i was really looking forward for this mod...

Just hoped that a topic showing interest would be good for morale...

*bows*

The writing is indeed nearing completion, but it primarily consists of two last parts...flirts and the restaurant.

There really isn't much to flirts when done. I mean, there are only so many ways to say, "I hug you."

The other part...well, I lost the CD I had my collected work on, but it won't take me to long to get it back up to speed.

That will still leave the music and voicing as well. But it really is proceeding apace.

Very well, i thank you for your ready answer, and in doing so i also offer you my best wishes for your work, may it proceed as swiftly as the wind.

Okay, okay, i felt inspired by a demi-poetic entity... oh, anyway... i guess that if you create a mod on a werewolf you actually like werewolfs... so here is a little gift for you...

wolf.jpg

Now that i think of it... why just one image?

lordshak.jpg

*bows*

What of Durlyle and the ToB portion of the mod? Oh, and wasn't Del supposed to romance female PCs? Will that be in the initial release? If not, how far along is that?

After Del, I want to finish up with Tashia. Additional lovetalks are done, as extra jokes collated.

And no, Del won't be romancing females. Durlyle will come next, but considering much of the material will be used (by no means all, of course), it won't take as long.

ToB will not take that long to write.

After Del, I want to finish up with Tashia.  Additional lovetalks are done, as extra jokes collated. 

This really makes me happy. I still need to finish Tashia someday .. and I'm waiting for her to be fleshed out before I do. Still, I await Del with the same tingling feeling :blush: Yeah I'm impatient :cry:

Well, of any 'supernatural' race, if you will, my favorite are lycanthropes.

Very well then, since they were "liked" i guess there is nothing wrong in posting some new pieces of arts...

So... piece number one, wich is also, if i may, unnervingly sweet for a creature who preys on other's blood:

mewoof2.jpg

And 2...

resk.jpg

And the last for today... i like mostly the eyes of this one:

yskfc.jpg

Well, i will gladly do so, but the merit i have is simply to "discover" such beautiful images... the true merit goes to the artists themselves. I would give an arm to have the kind of skill Luis Royo has... but well, someone is born with talent for painting, another one with talent for writing, a third one might have another skill.

Speaking of such... i think the greatest ability of all is the skill to "create". Ability to create a story, ability to create a character, a piece of poetry, or perhaps a painting... with this i don't mean simple "skill", like a technique or suck, but the ability to give "life" into what we make... here is an example:

dorian.jpg

This image is well made, the artist is skilled... by i don't see a "soul" into this painting... one will not see a "meaning" inside this painting, it is just a series of colours, nothing more. Pretty, i will admit, but nothing more than a series of colours.

Anry-RedAndWhite.jpg

Then we have something like this... wich not only has that "pound" of symbolism wich is always good (when it is not too much) but is also a proof of skill...

Uhm... i got carried away... i will relieve you of my presence for now.

I realized only now that i didn't conclude my banther, with the previous post.

"the greatest ability of all is the skill to "create". Ability to create a story, ability to create a character, a piece of poetry, or perhaps a painting... with this i don't mean simple "skill", like a technique or suck, but the ability to give "life" into what we make... what is being made with this "Delainy mod" is very much a work of "creation", with all the "nobility" wich comes with this statement"

That would have been the complete phrase, as an homage to Bri.

*bows*

Archived