EE/EET Mod Setup Tool

EET Tools Install BWS BGEE BG2EE IWDEE PSTEE

143 replies to this topic

#136 Mythrantar

Mythrantar
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for making this tool! Quick question: Is there any reason to use BWS over this tool for an EET installation?

#137 Mythrantar

Mythrantar
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:55 PM

One more question: It seems DSotSC v 1.01 was just released. Any chance the EET Mod Setup Tool could be updated for it?

https://forums.beamd...ord-coast-v1-01

Thanks!

#138 Ulb

Ulb
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:50 PM

Since Roxanne is apparently not going to come back to this thread, maybe something should be done to the opening post to make people coming in aware of that?

There is a link to her homepage in the opening post but still, this IS a support topic and it being here on the EET forum, it makes sense that people would expect to get answers and be heard?

#139 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6829 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:54 PM

... it makes sense that people would expect to get answers and be heard?

Silence can be an answer. Just because the forest doesn't have humans in it doesn't mean that your screams of agony go unheard.
If you would bother to read the above post. If you notice, it already assumes to not get a direct answer, as there's an thanks already. Just letting you know, that there can be an answer without words.
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#140 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modders
  • 2848 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:35 AM

It's entirely unreasonable to assume people aren't expecting answers. These people don't know that Roxanne has fled to the hinterlands of the internet; they are posting issues hoping for support. Support which is not forthcoming.

Just close the thread. Roxanne is providing support on her own website, people would be better served looking for help there.

Faiths & Powers: Spell spheres and kit pack for priests and paladins
Might & Guile: Tweaks and kits for warriors and rogues
Scales of Balance: Game tweaks and rule overhauls
NPC_EE: More options for NPCs in BGEE, SoD, & BG2EE

#141 Ulb

Ulb
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:30 AM

If you would bother to read the above post. If you notice, it already assumes to not get a direct answer, as there's an thanks already.

Seems to me, with each passing day, you stray further from logic and reason.

Just close the thread. Roxanne is providing support on her own website, people would be better served looking for help there.

I agree, that would probably be the best course of action.

#142 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7529 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:59 AM

Roxanne is still welcome as Roxanne to G3. She is not banned or anything.

#143 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9751 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:30 AM

I still hold out hope that Roxanne will return and thus will keep this thread open. We'll just be diligent about letting newcomers to the thread know that they may find faster help at the support link in the OP rather than here.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#144 Ulb

Ulb
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:59 AM

Roxanne is still welcome as Roxanne to G3. She is not banned or anything.

I know and I didn't mean to imply that she should be or anything.

We'll just be diligent about letting newcomers to the thread know that they may find faster help at the support link in the OP rather than here.

Right, which was the point of my initial post. The opening post really doesn't convey that an answer from Roxanne can not be expected any time soon. Thus, a disclaimer of some sort might be warranted.

Edited by Ulb, 13 November 2018 - 10:00 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EET, Tools, Install, BWS, BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE, PSTEE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users