Photo

Angelo Fanworks

30 replies to this topic

#16 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5771 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

You should see the ones Azri made for IWD NPC! They are adorable; I'm looking forward to seeing them all on the site. :suspect:

#17 Amaurea

Amaurea

Thread Killer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:24 AM

I simply had to post a link to magrat's laugh out loud funny introduction of Angelo into her Eats First, Morals After fanfic. I know that she's updating this story only sporadically, but I'm hoping that changes.
Misheard Baldur's Gate Line of the Week (courtesy of my daughter):
"A scone breaker!" - Korgan battle cry

#18 _Nix_

_Nix_
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:05 AM

Lmao. That's an awesome fanfic in general.

Also: Ive inflicted my "artwork" on SHS so I'm putting Angelo here too. Because I can :)

http://img.photobuck...canImage003.jpg

He's at the bottom on the left.
Imoen: So... Sarevok. You've had an itty-bitty piece of my soul in there for quite a while now. What's it been like?
Sarevok: Well, other than a slight obsession with my weight and the resurgence of a few pimples, it's been simply grand.

Minsc
: What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there.

#19 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 486 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:16 AM

I simply had to post a link to magrat's laugh out loud funny introduction of Angelo into her Eats First, Morals After fanfic. I know that she's updating this story only sporadically, but I'm hoping that changes.

Yay, she said she would and she did! This is great, can't wait to see where it goes :devil:

Also: Ive inflicted my "artwork" on SHS so I'm putting Angelo here too. Because I can ???

Ooh, thank you! I like the way he sort of appears to be chatting up Viconia :)
"Work while you have the light, before the darkness comes during which no one can work." --John 9:4

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

It is hardly worth the effort of trying: Xan NPC - voice and ToB romance author
Can't we just...forget the past?: Angelo NPC - voice and author
What the Thunder Said: Fury - a BG1 fanfictionary

#20 _Nix_

_Nix_
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:31 AM

He better not be chatting up Viconia ¬.¬

And the bottom half of this one too, whilst I'm blowing my own trumpet. The caption above it was "NPC #1 wants to leave the party. Why? And what will <CHARNAME>'s response be?"

http://img.photobuck...canImage006.jpg

Edited by _Nix_, 08 August 2008 - 09:34 AM.

Imoen: So... Sarevok. You've had an itty-bitty piece of my soul in there for quite a while now. What's it been like?
Sarevok: Well, other than a slight obsession with my weight and the resurgence of a few pimples, it's been simply grand.

Minsc
: What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there.

#21 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 486 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

He better not be chatting up Viconia ¬.¬

And the bottom half of this one too, whilst I'm blowing my own trumpet. The caption above it was "NPC #1 wants to leave the party. Why? And what will <CHARNAME>'s response be?"

http://img.photobuck...canImage006.jpg

:) :devil: I didn't realize you'd done the same challenge! Thanks so much, this really made my day. "No I don't" is priceless, too.
"Work while you have the light, before the darkness comes during which no one can work." --John 9:4

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

#22 _Nix_

_Nix_
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

You did it? I missed yours...

Minsc

#23 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 486 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

You did it? I missed yours...

O-oh--by "the same" I meant, I'd linked that "memes" thread in another post in order to use the image of Xan getting his hair died pink to illustrate why I find him more amusing than depressing

I can't draw :)

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

#24 Luridel

Luridel
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

Been a long, long while since I've drawn Angelo. (Original poster is me. It feels like a long time ago, anyway. Also own a scanner now.)

Link. Gotta scroll down the page quite a bit, but that works out too, because there's a spoiler warning.

#25 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:22 PM

Been a long, long while since I've drawn Angelo. (Original poster is me. It feels like a long time ago, anyway. Also own a scanner now.)

Link. Gotta scroll down the page quite a bit, but that works out too, because there's a spoiler warning.

Awwwww :rolleyes:

Let's see, that makes two versions of the [event] so far; which probably is my favorite scene in the mod. I wonder, now the Xan/Angelo crossmod stuff is out there, if anyone will endeavor to put the two in the same frame...

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

#26 -JR-

-JR-

Lord Scipio's Cabinet: Minister of Unnecessary Punctuation.

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:20 AM

Azri, my longstanding and eventual goal is to make something so cool that you have to draw a picture of it. I'm not even kidding.
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right Boo?"

I like to think I've led the kind of life that makes it difficult for people to tell if I'm kidding or not with most of my stories.

#27 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 486 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:17 PM

Angelo rides again in Kateling's highly recommended story The Good Star over at fanfiction.net! Old soldiers never die.

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

#28 Zavrian

Zavrian
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

I wrote a couple BG2 fanfic one-shots on my DeviantArt account some time ago, highlighting various NPC mods. One of them featured Angelo and Tiax. I can't believe I forgot about it until now. Short, and to the point. http://arcalian.devi...llery/#/d1fo4gf

#29 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:05 AM

Great stuff ;) Thanks, Zavrian!

I wrote a couple BG2 fanfic one-shots on my DeviantArt account some time ago, highlighting various NPC mods. One of them featured Angelo and Tiax. I can't believe I forgot about it until now. Short, and to the point. http://arcalian.devi...llery/#/d1fo4gf

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

#30 Peachplums

Peachplums
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

http://peachplums.de...o-Suu-220965694

I made a fanart of Suu <3
All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind. - Kahlil Gibran

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users