Item Creation Help (Custom items turning into 1gp)

pinewoodpine

I have BG2 SOA/TOB (GoG Ver) and I'm using DLTCEP 1.77.

I seem to have problems when I create new items, it would appear as one single gold piece. I've tried multiple custom items, and they all ended up polymorphed into a single gold piece. I've tried using Shadow Keeper and the Console to insert the items, ending up with the same thing. Nothing that I did could make it appear properly - custom items always appear as a gp, even purely copied items that were given a new file name. Heck, clicking on the gp even add it to your coin stash normally.

However, editing items on its own seems to work fine.

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or if I'd just forgot to put a tick somewhere in the settings menu.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Note:

Items in questions are a bunch of upgraded arrows (the +3, +4, +5 arrows; +1, +2, +3, +4, +5 for acid, cold and fire arrow; +3, +4, +5 Quivers).

Still trying to figure that part out. I'm playing it with mods this time around to make things fresher - and I didn't have ToB the first time when I played it. :)

The intention is to make available all weapons and armour (well, at least the ones that I use) all the way to +5, and make them appear as random loot.

It is... more work than I previously thought - and I'm not exactly sure how to price them properly. Currently I'm just doubling the price.

Archived