Photo

do i need to start a new game after installation?

7 replies to this topic

#1 mshenko88

mshenko88
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:46 AM

:)

#2 mshenko88

mshenko88
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:46 AM

Or can I continue from the my last save? didn't find and answer on the from nor on the read me

ps

once again ! GG for the concept and the mod 

Edited by mshenko88, 29 September 2017 - 05:48 AM.

#3 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 1673 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:28 AM

Or can I continue from the my last save? didn't find and answer on the from nor on the read me

ps

It depends. If you did the quest leading to a specific stronghold already, you need to start or load from an earlier save. If you start a quest after installation it will work. For the temple quest, it may only work if you never visited the temple area before.

Edited by Roxanne, 29 September 2017 - 06:29 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#4 mshenko88

mshenko88
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

great, so if I'm only at the beginning after the circus quest and in the slums before the slavers quest it shouldn't affect anything right?

#5 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 1673 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

great, so if I'm only at the beginning after the circus quest and in the slums before the slavers quest it shouldn't affect anything right?

Yes.

The Sandrah Saga

#6 Psionica

Psionica
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

ps

It depends. If you did the quest leading to a specific stronghold already, you need to start or load from an earlier save. If you start a quest after installation it will work. For the temple quest, it may only work if you never visited the temple area before.

So its possible to get double strongholds with Chloe? I was doing the Bard one when the temple offered me the cleric stronghold questline.

David

Love - "That's a very rare thing, and when you find it, you better safeguard it" --- Shirley Manson ---

#7 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 1673 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:41 PM

ps

So its possible to get double strongholds with Chloe? I was doing the Bard one when the temple offered me the cleric stronghold questline.

Yes. There are a couple of mods that give you chances for one or more strongholds, Chloe is one of them for temple due to her Arcadia relation under some conditions.

The Sandrah Saga

#8 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 785 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:46 AM

For the record, this mod does not interact in any way with Chloe.

"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Miles Vorkosigan

"The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real."
--Aral Vorkosigan

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users