Little bit provocative religious discussion (sorry if I am goes too far.., just delete it if you need).

frostysh

***IF YOU ARE RELIGIOUS MAN - PERHAPS WOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU, JUST DO NOT READ THIS TOPIC (especially my posts :p)***

After the some 'workout' - physical exercise I sitting by my device, loaded a stupid internet connection through ToR Network - https://www.torproject.org/ . And I feel the little bit boring.. So I decided to start this topic on first forum that I remembered - Gibberlings3.net/forums, till I am eating some a very cheap food stuff....

CHRISTIANITY is SUX!

---cons

• An Idiotic theocracy (I mean before the 'modern' Christianity of T. Akvinas etc...)
  • The violent laws and punishments that giving to the high church members unlimited power; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition
  • The 'Holy Wars' (the stupid Jighaad analogy..) - the war for nonsense soldiers of which mostly motivated by idiotic religious dogmas; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
  • Anything can be done without the any civil punishment if it is a 'proper' things by religious stuff - i.e. mass cannibalism at the Crusaders; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma%27arra.
  • Some attempts to stop or cripple the progress, and because of it when Europe was suffering from the plagues and starvation was no good medicine to stop it, only the "God will save you!" :( - The results catastrophic was. Even in the stupid Islamic Baghdad the some hospitals was in 10th century... ;/ .
  • I am too lazy to continue, but there more evidence that prove - Christianity is SUX!
---pros

• Christianity was milestone to humanity.
ISLAM is SUX!

---cons

---pros

• Pre Ash'ari Islam was successful attempt to left the idiotic barbaric-tribal past of Arabic World in the past.
JUDAISM is SUX!

---cons

• Kabbalah - WTF is that O_O.? The frigging cryptocomics for a children, ahahah! :p Anywa' someone who wrote it a crazy man was, indeed; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah
  • I have a low 'experiences' with Judaism, but I think it is sux, perhaps little bit less than Christianity and Islam, but only 'cause caused less victims in the History
---pros

• The cool songs - "Khava-nagyiva-khava lalalalal"
But unfortunately in 20th century a.c. the much more horrible religious thing take popularity - what can be more horrible then a Christianity-Islamic madness? The Communism-Nationalism madness I will say.

The Buddhism - hell no idea about the Buddhism, it is a sux less or sux more then previous religious things ??

Atheism.
+Pro, the option against creationism, aka everything above(well except the national-communism, but that's a very twisted way of the actual Communism, and it's due to the European history that the national communism got it's legs in the doors).
+Pro, rational world view. Hopefully... or you could as well be a crazy Imp like me. :devlook:
-Con, you don't have a god. If you view that as a con.
-Con, basically you are ruled by fear of the others, aka you are a sociopath. And the ones that aren't, are pure psychopaths. :devlook:

The 'Holy Wars' (the stupid Jighaad analogy..) - the war for nonsense soldiers of which mostly motivated by idiotic religious dogmas;

Sorry, but those had nothing or barely a thing to do with religion, but more of the history as it unfolded.

Here's a good video about the nature of a god, and those schisms of it can be seen as the root of more religious denomination.

Atheism.

+Pro, the option against creationism, aka everything above(well except the national-communism, but that's a very twisted way of the actual Communism, and it's due to the European history that the national communism got it's legs in the doors).

+Pro, rational world view. Hopefully... or you could as well be a crazy Imp like me. :devlook:

-Con, you don't have a god. If you view that as a con.

-Con, basically you are ruled by fear of the others, aka you are a sociopath. And the ones that aren't, are pure psychopaths. :devlook:

:)

As for me I do not know , exist the God thing, or does not exist - I cannot check it. So I do not care. I have the my own 'morale compass' which has a justice section and the goodness section and the rationalism section and so on :p .

I did NOT mean national communism. In my first post I mentioned Communism and Nationalism like a different sides of the same medal. I think this religious-like ideas is VERY, hmmm, do not know a proper word - correlative, yes it is! A Very correlative ones.!

In general ; Communism = Nationalism = Religion .

(And the hell violent and pitty religion, even compare to the Islam or Christianity).

You do not believe that Nationalism is a religion :D?? You just know a small about that shit :D Play in "Dragonsang: River of Time" or something and see the Ind-European antisemitic crap for yourself :D Lol. There just a one example... I am joking, little bit.. :p

Yeah, somekind' of a 'soft' nationalism exist but, as for me I saw only the rotten side of it. Perhaps I am too pessimistic about it.

Communism is a shit obviously :D .

Atheist this is not a the same as sociopath or hardly connected with it. But of course, if you are living is such ass (sorry) like a Iran, obviously you need to hide your atheism (or you will be, hmmm, 'in trouble'...). But as for me, I am not hiding - this is 21th century, many peoples does not believing in the 'sacral Weefliem fire' :p

Sorry, but those had nothing or barely a thing to do with religion, but more of the history as it unfolded.

{Low English skill, cannot understand you full}

Can you see how many religious people in 21th c.a.c. ? The century of a skepticism, of a Space Exploration, of a Quantum Computing, of a modern Gravitation Theories of an Evolutionary Genetic and Theories and so on..

Can you imagine how many religious peoples was there, in 10th-15th centuries, in Europe for example, in the centuries of 'sorcery' , of a flat Earth , of a Earth in center of a Universe, of a little Sun flying around, of a 'seraphs' and a 'saint angels' in the 'havens' little bit further the Sun :D. Lol.. and so on. I think, obviously there was ~99% percent of European folks is religious folks (not only Christians, perhaps a smelling druids was too hahahahha :p).

So, the Christian religion was a detonator, was a glue that stick together them in that pity 'Holy War' was like a primordial nationalism for German folks in '33th. And obviously, if do not burrow too deep into a 'secret stuff' that you cannot check for truth,

To start a war, you need some idea that enslaves the folks, you know a drill..

The Christianity was a fundamental thing of Crusader madness. - In the my little, unprofessional opinion.

Dude....

Crusaders were cool bros

Riding together one hos...horse

It was like 11 century and crusader bros was riding the bulls already. Methaphor.

"So, the Christian religion was a detonator, was a glue that stick together them in that pity 'Holy War' was like a primordial nationalism for German folks in '33th."

no. it was you filthy sandniggers desecrating the Holy Land. hehehheheheh

in truth it was actually a desperate effort to save the Bizanthium empire and it was a REQUEST. Historians are currently debating the real motives.....protestants, jews, muslims and atheists (and probably orthodox too, not sure lol) are spawning their bullshits and the caravan goes on...barely...but still.....

madness?? what's going on today is a madness. just open your fucking internet and you can see what muslims are doing to christians right now in the CURRENT YEAR in 21 century. That is barbaric and that is MADNESS.

Dunno what is your point making this kind of thread (/THREAD) on a forum dedicated to games and game modding but I just want you to know one thing:

Crusaders were the cool bros

Riding together the bulls and (occasionally) hos

in the long run they failed their quest

but they are still the fucking best

peace...

no. it was you filthy sandniggers desecrating the Holy Land. hehehheheheh

Yeah... I have no doubts that the same thinking 'holy knights' when they have breakfast which menu includes Saracens body parts - "Hoorey to white saint nation and Jesus Christ! And thanx for a food that Lord giving to us" - WHhahahha. Yeah.. :( .

Almost all the dozen chroniclers who wrote books about the crusade in the twenty years following Jerusalems capture acknowledge it,

sometimes with disbelief or disgust or denial, but always with discomfort. the broad details of the story are clear. On November 28, 1098,

count raymond of saint-Gilles laid siege to Maarra (today the syrian

town Maarrat al-Numan). two weeks later, on December 11, with the

help of other crusade leaders, raymonds army broke down the citys

defenses and took possession of it the next day. the various armies

then waited for a month as their leaders debated how to settle proprietary claims born of their conquests. Finally, on January 13, 1099,

under intense pressure from his followers,  raymond gathered his

forces and continued the march to Jerusalem. At some point during

this activityas we shall see, the sources diverge significantlyan indeterminate number of soldiers ate from the flesh of enemy dead.

--- Jay rubenstein is associate professor of history at the University of tennessee at Knoxville

The Cannibalism, the Religious madness of Crusaders is a confirmed fact for now days. You do not like 'rubbinstain and some unknown university'? Just search for "Crusader Cannibalism" in google, and see what the other have wrote about, you will find the works from Cambridge, i.e.

As for me I like to believe into statistic, the more independent proves of something the most it's something is a true something.

in truth it was actually a desperate effort to save the Bizanthium empire and it was a REQUEST. Historians are currently debating the real motives.....protestants, jews, muslims and atheists (and probably orthodox too, not sure lol) are spawning their bullshits and the caravan goes on...barely...but still.....

What O_o. Do you think the ~200 thousangs of frigging piligrims moved to the Africa continent to save a frigging Bisantic Emipre ?? :D Lol dude, they was 99% religious fanatics (yeah, they curing their diasses not with a penicilin but with a 'Holy Magic' whahah , lol :(, and because no Scientific Method was there... ). Can you realize how religious society was in the 11th-17th century in Europe? - Just look how religious peoples nowdays... Remember that Church start losing their power and their 'laws' in society somewhere near the 18th a.c. (Like a marrying for 12th old years girls, like in Bible described lol... and the other nonsense :D ).

So obviously, regardless of the what thinking 'the Papas' common folk killing and eating Saracens because of their believe there are an enemy of the God, of the Jesus, and so on >_<.

madness?? what's going on today is a madness. just open your fucking internet and you can see what muslims are doing to christians right now in the CURRENT YEAR in 21 century. That is barbaric and that is MADNESS.

(Preamble - I hate Islam, I am sick of muslims etc. but I have a "scientific look on the thing" .. )

So if someone killing few hundred thousands with a 'ignition bombs' and the nuclear weapons (I mean in 45th), this a not barbaric.

If someone threatening with a chemical weapons a hundreds thousands this a not barbaric. (Vietnam - 'Color Agents')

If someone using carpet bombing on the poor villages and killing tens thousangs this is a not barbaric? ( I mean 91th, Yugoslavia, 2002-2011th, Syria, and so on.)

I will barely describe the situation to you - Just "switch on" your imagination and you are in the poor village (~ 2-3k of peoples near the source of water..), somewhere in the Europe the terrorist coincident happens, but you do not know about it you just leaving, feeding your cattle, playing in soccer with common folk (you have only the low numbers of Tv per village and obviously you do not know any language except your native, so "The World News" is a something... that a very far from you..).

So you are returning from a good evening (after hard work day, you usually going to the friends and spent your time there until the night).

And now - BAM! BAM BAM! And your on the ground and do not know what the hell is happening... Your house is destroyed, all who was there is dead. You wounded. And now you are just a beggar, because the little farm that is all what you have before, you think that is a war (you know what a war is because you leaving in the 'hot place on the Earth'), but then comming peoples and saying that was a NOT common war that was a 'Europe Army'.

So you are join to this peoples because 1) - You are in a difficult situation without almost any resources to leave, 2) Because you want to revenge for a killing/wounding of the half of your villagers ...[/i]

This is a little example is showing up how to STUPID ISIS gathering forces... And governments can not be more stupid then I am, obviously they already know about it, and still continuing bombing and bombing - this is not a way to confront the terrorists this is a ... this is a different way with a different goals...

If you think that few death from a cutting throat that you saw on TV is a more horrible then a hundreds thousand from a bombing, from selling weapons etc - You think wrong...

In general, the fast death from an explosive things is rarely happens, only if you will be a very close to epicenter or some 'shrapnel' goes through your head, but for it you must be a very bad lucky one.. (like my char in BG:EE :D) .

The deaths under the tons of ruined buildings or a from bloodshed of crippled body is no less horrible than from a cutting throats (I said even more horrible...).

But of course you will see the very results of it, only a ruins or a few bodies in your TV-box or THE internet . Not a "TV-show" that ISIS like to show for the 'humanity' European folks... :p .

Dunno what is your point making this kind of thread (/THREAD) on a forum dedicated to games and game modding but I just want you to know one thing:

Yeah - Religious Fanatics, absolutely stupid and without any morale things, like a Hospitaliers, or Tampliers - and there is a 'cool boys'? Are you joking? :D

But After The Renaissance I have no doubts if that some of them are reconsider the bullshit and madness what they have done, and abandoned that mad religious and 'nation' tradition .

But of course is still many of peoples that like to world be the simple word, and eating the all bullshit that someone gave to them...

In genereal, if you want to hide the lie, you need make it secret, the 'cryptolie' than if someone want ot check it for true, they need first to decipher it. - This is a simplest way to make the lie looks like a truth - The less 'eyes' the easiest for lie to stay a truth. (this is a reversing from a "Linux Philosophy")

P.S. Dude, do not bother me with that a stupid steganography, I do not hell care.. I do not hell understand, or even I want to..

are y'all twelve or what

Is there any sense or (sorry for my poor English) , or the any priority in how we are old?

The FACT is a FACT regardless of by whom it has been said. And I like the many sources to prove some facts. And better if its will be a different :) and 'independent' sources.

It is a make any sense for you - Almateria? :p

Archived