Photo

Sphere Supplement

4 replies to this topic

#1 Grammarsalad

Grammarsalad
  • Modders
  • 445 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:19 AM

Good to see this mod updated. In the readme, it states that, "The updated cleric kit list, with sphere installed, is available in the sphere supplement" where "available in the sphere supplement" is hypertexted. I assumed that this link would lead me to more information about spell availability and kit changes with the sphere component installed. However, it seems to lead to a page that says, "Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /readmes/readme-divine_remix-sphere_clerics.html on this server."

Edited by Grammarsalad, 02 November 2014 - 08:20 AM.

#2 CamDawg

CamDawg

Seven billion ton robot monster

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9222 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:21 AM

Good to see this mod updated. In the readme, it states that, "The updated cleric kit list, with sphere installed, is available in the sphere supplement" where "available in the sphere supplement" is hypertexted. I assumed that this link would lead me to more information about spell availability and kit changes with the sphere component installed. However, it seems to lead to a page that says, "Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /readmes/readme-divine_remix-sphere_clerics.html on this server."

Whoops, forgot to update it past the default permissions. Try it now.

I came here with a simple dream: a dream of killing all humans. And this is how it must end? Who's the real seven billion ton robot monster here? Not I. Not... I.

#3 Grammarsalad

Grammarsalad
  • Modders
  • 445 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:32 AM

Good to see this mod updated. In the readme, it states that, "The updated cleric kit list, with sphere installed, is available in the sphere supplement" where "available in the sphere supplement" is hypertexted. I assumed that this link would lead me to more information about spell availability and kit changes with the sphere component installed. However, it seems to lead to a page that says, "ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /readmes/readme-divine_remix-sphere_clerics.html on this server."

Whoops, forgot to update it past the default permissions. Try it now.

It works! Thanks! *starts reading*

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6203 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:55 AM

I have still failed to find what spells each of the spheres contain ? Is there a list you can share ? Well, actually I am pretty sure the mod code has a list, but you will likely need to clean it a bit. Not that I am actually likely to get to use the sphere system, but anyways...

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#5 Almateria

Almateria
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

Something something supplement my spheres

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users