I cant get certain Talks to work

Guest Megan

Guest Megan

I cant seem to get LT9 or LT10 to work like i see the arguement between Casiver and Bishop but then when we get back nothing happens can you help?

Somewhat confused, but you might be getting a bug I got... when leaving the illfarrn ruins, if I went directly back to crossroad keep, it misfired and I got stuck.

The way I got around the bug, when leaving illfarn ruins, I went to Neverwinter docks, then after walking into duncans Inn, I left exited everwinter, and then went to Crossroad Keep, it fired correctly.

If this isnt the bug your getting, sorry ^_^

Hi, if LT9 doesn't trigger, LT10 won't. If you have a save before Bishop and Casavir argue, after they got back from the cutscene try not moving your party for a few seconds, that can help to get the talk. If that does not help, and you can copy and send me your saved game, I can try to take a look.

To make the save smaller, you can delete (ONLY in the copy you are sendig me, please, make sure you have a full copy to resume playing) the humangous Z files that have the modules you are not currently in (i.e. chapter 1 etc). If you are not sure which modules can be deleted, you can use this list

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2O...5829&id=176

to figure out which areas you are in, and which module contains those. Z files will be named the same as the modules.

Hi, if LT9 doesn't trigger, LT10 won't. If you have a save before Bishop and Casavir argue, after they got back from the cutscene try not moving your party for a few seconds, that can help to get the talk. If that does not help, and you can copy and send me your saved game, I can try to take a look.

To make the save smaller, you can delete (ONLY in the copy you are sendig me, please, make sure you have a full copy to resume playing) the humangous Z files that have the modules you are not currently in (i.e. chapter 1 etc). If you are not sure which modules can be deleted, you can use this list

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2O...5829&id=176

to figure out which areas you are in, and which module contains those. Z files will be named the same as the modules.

HGow do I send my save game file to you?

You can e-mail it to domi_sotto@gibberlings3.net

Okay well I am sending it as a WinRAR file and it may take awhile to recive but anyways is there no way that I can do a cheat or check stuff to see whats wrong or get it to run because I reallly want to play it as much as possible.

I didn't recieve it yet :crazyeyes: I wonder if the file size is bigger than the allowed limit. Did you delete some of those huge Z files to make it a bit smaller?

Well I made the file smaller but I cant send it because my server is having problems is there any way I can maybee fix the propblem myself or something.

Actually, I forgot (sorry about the confusion) - the LT9 triggers when you try to flirt with him. Please, let me know if it doesn't trigger when you select the "Flirt with Bishop" option from the player-initiated menue.

What should happen, he should say "I need to talk to you" and then immediately initiate the talk.

If he doesn't, check the following globals in your globals.xml file in your flirt:

P#WoR local is set to 1

P#BishopRomanceInactive doesn't exist or is set to 0

If you are unsure how to deal with globals you can send the xml file to me on its own, this one is at least small. :p

Archived