Baldur's Gate EE won't start after installing the NPC Project.

InfinitePudding

Hello all, I have tried installing the NPC Project twice, both times havine to reinstall BGEE because the game would no longer start. When I do the install process it doesn't give me any errors or anything, and it says everything installed fine. So I don't understand what the problem could be. I am playing on windows 7, with the latest version of the game and SoD installed and I using the Steam version.

Hello all, I have tried installing the NPC Project twice, both times havine to reinstall BGEE because the game would no longer start. When I do the install process it doesn't give me any errors or anything, and it says everything installed fine. So I don't understand what the problem could be. I am playing on windows 7, with the latest version of the game and SoD installed and I using the Steam version.

Do not install Barthus component - prevents game to start

Yeah I found out about the Merged mod like right after making this thread. Sorry folks, Yeah that fixed it just fine. :) I love this mod by the way. It adds something the game was sorely missing. I doubt I'll ever play without it installed again. Thanks for putting up with a BG modding newb. :)

Archived