Bardic Reputation Adjustment

Hello, i'm new on this forum, but know it for many years, since begining modding BGT and after modding BGEE. I've been looking here and others modders forums for answers to my modding problems, and only now, feel necessity to register and ask my very first question to you beatiful community. (i regret nwn 1 and 2 not having an inspired and active modding community like this and others relative to BG).

The question is:

In the Bardic Reputation Adjustment, component of Tweaks Anthology, how many times can i use the Bard to lower my reputation?

I used him only once in FAI, and it disapeared. I tried reenter and sleeping in the inn and it never came back.

I know that there are other 2 bards across the areas, one in Belching Dragon and another in BG, but i dont want to progress so far in the game to use it.

I'm at rep. 20 and want to lower it a bit to recruit Dorn, to complete his quest.

I want to use him again if i need to. is this possible?

I want to use him again if i need to. is this possible?

Of course it is possible, you can use those public liaisons as often as you like. But now on the thing that is confusing you, those guys do come back but only after a couple of days ( presumably they gone on grand tour with their new album which is named after your CHARNAME ). :D