Updates at last!

theacefes

We have updates! Thanks to berelinde for her assistance with the updates while things were crazy for Grim Squeaker and myself, and thanks to everyone else for being patient.

G3 would also like to welcome berelinde's Alternatives mod! Alternatives offers two new possibilities to consider when making the decision about whether to side with the Shadow Thieves or with Valen's Mistress. In addition to the traditional two, the player may now opt to side with a group even the paladins in the party could have no objection to... or he may opt to skip the whole decision entirely and set sail for Maztica. Check out the Alternatives project page for more information on this new mod.

Pretty much. It wasn't more than a couple weeks, that's certain. And there's going to be a v12 for Crossmod Banter Pack out shortly with Lollorian's miscellaneous typo corrections, so there's not really much point in updating the site page twice. Plus, there's a new mod coming out in a few days.

Guest melissan
Well, v3.01 of Item Randomiser only made it off my hard drive just recently (today) and wasn't v11 of Crossmod out very soon (like, the same day or the day after) after v10?

Fucking thieves! I've istalled your randomiser then learnt you stolen it from anoter module the Improved Anvil,quoting author Sikrat from hier:

The shameless thief hasn't even mentioned my name in his documentation.

Gibbarling3 fucking buch of thieves,you hipocrit peeps ataking BlackWyrm Studios paysite while steeling from them

Bye idiots.

I could say so, so many things. In so many ways. But I suppose that would be feeding trolls. I will just gently point out that the earth is flat, there are currently Atlanteans (who are aliens from Mars who exist by feeding on out mental energies) living and guiding all of Earth's politicians through the Illuminati, and G3 is well known as a hostile, profit-driven, hedonistic western cabalistic front for the CIA, seeking world domination through systematic appropriation of modding ideas and tools from other sites in an always-escalating attempt to pollute, sap, and impurify their precious bodily fluids (10 points for the reference).

And in other news, we will be updating the pages this week - thank you folks that are actually contributing to the (free and openly accessible) site by making suggestions and pointing out places where things don't match up. It leaves us more time for planning world domination.

Gibbarling3 fucking buch of thieves,you hipocrit peeps ataking BlackWyrm Studios paysite while steeling from them

Bye idiots.

jest.gif

Sweetheart, if you want to say something... say it with your original nick. Don't hide behind these aliases...

Since we're all idiots, why not grace us with your superior intellect (clearly reinforced by the way you express yourself articulately) by answering the following questions.

Pop Quiz of the Day:

1. Who was the first to randomise item drops? Rearrange the following list chronologically where item randomisation was first witnessed in Bioware's IE games:

a) Improved Anvil

b) Weimer's IWD2 Ease-of-use

c) Bioware's Icewind Dale 1

2. Which mod was the first to introduce the idea of upgrading items? Rearrange the following list chronologically where item upgrade was first witnessed:

a) Improved Anvil

b) Weimer's Item Upgrade

3. Which mod was the first to introduce the idea of improving enemy AI? Rearrange the following list chronologically where improved enemy AI was first witnessed:

a) Improved Anvil

b) Tactics

c) Big Picture

d) Ascension

4. Which mod was the first to introduce new kits? Rearrange the following list chronologically where new (i.e. mod-added) kits or at least the procedure on how to create new kits were first witnessed:

a) Improved Anvil's "Vagrant"

b) Cleric Remix

c) Ashes of Embers

d) Cam's Kit Creation tutorial

(scroll down for answers)

ANSWERS (as well as some food for thought):

1. No, it's not Improved Anvil. The idea of randomising items had already manifested in someone's else mind (and implemented) before Sikret the Simpleton came along. Both Weimer's mod (install time randomisation) and Bioware's Icewind Dale (game time randomisation) is proof of that. So how could this dullard accuse anyone of "stealing" his idea (one that was not even his to begin with) with a straight face still dazzles me... ???

2. No, it's certainly not Improved Anvil. Weimer's Item Upgrade (also perhaps other low-profile item upgrade mods) existed before Sikret the Simpleton came along. Notice that NOT ONCE does he admit that he got the ideas and inspiration from those before him.

3. Once again, no, it's not Improved Anvil. Ascension, Tactics, BP and several other low-profile tactical mods existed before Sikret the Simpleton. It's obvious this one-dimensional simp has clearly swiped some ideas (as well as scripting code) from these mods, but would he ever admit to that? Of course he wouldn't.

4. Oh, it's definitely not Improved Anvil. There were several kit-introducing mods that existed before Improved Anvil, and it's painfully obvious he swiped kit-creating ideas (and code) from them, but would he ever give thanks to those that showed him how? Of course he wouldn't. Why would he? :p

This is the type of joker that would reinvent the wheel and would simply deny the first wheel (and its inventor) had ever existed. He would then demand everyone give him credit for his "invention." jest.gif

Bottomline - there is nothing original that could ever possibly come out of this one dimensional joker, equipped with a monolithic brain. He simply lacks the ability to think outside the box -- a box that he created... only to trap himself in. jest.gif

Word of advice, Sikky:

Stick to doing what you do best: continue "improving" your adamantium rats, your terminator golems, your Robocop sahuagins, and your Tungsten Carbide rakshasas instead of making these nonsensical claims. :down:

Archived