Divine remix....mods

Valin

Greetings,

Iam not a modder dont know how,but i stumbled upon this place by accident trying to make a character for bg2 close to my old paper&pencil AD@D character..havent been able to yet not to many clerics of thor,throwing hammers etc..but i tried to install that divine remix to have more choices on clerics (especially druids like em but not the total neutral thing)..Anyways "sorry for rambling on"I installed it and all the cleric class choices were gone..helm etc,nothing there.Now ive no patches installed,except a thing called bg2fixpack361..forget where i got it.Have I done something wrong?..Any java script:emoticon(':)')smilie would be great.Thankyou for your time.

Valin

@}--;---

Greetings,

Um not sure i hit y for yes,and hit 1 for option 1,2 but it didnt seem to do anything than i hit 2,and looked cleric choices were gone...so sorry honestly not sure :party:

i tend to bull ahead sometimes if i really want to try to get something in the game.Thankyou for your reply :) any further help would be great.

Valin

@}--;----

ok so like installed for the.....seventh time now....heres the order..

1.Bg2,2.Bg2 patch,3.fixpack,4.divine remix....fought with it ..either clases are gone or old ones just show....I went like this :Clicked on divine remix in my download folder it went to where it had to automatically...installed the first choice (said it was needed).Than Chose: install componet (remove cleric,Druid<Ranger kits) No,Install Component (Cleric Remix) Yes....Selected yes to Silver Star of Srlune,night Cloak of Shar,Tempus,illmater,loremaster,HeartWarder,No to firewalker,authin.Yes to all Druid,Ranger kits...i started game...just got strings of dialouge where kits should be "Hands of illmater,Selune is a great ally etc,or wont seem to work,Hmmmm down.gif .Ok so i installed oversight and fought with it either no kits or just old ones.Make that eight times.... down.gif ,aaah well Iam sure you all are tired of hearing from me..divinee remix went fine till the option to install shar kit for vicona(Sp?)than error happened said was having trouble,and had to shut down.. felt like hurling the game ou the window,but number nine coming up guess i'll not use it its either flawed or my own inability to do it right i guess thanks for the help.Be well

Valin

@}--;----

Archived