Anyone Ever thought of this?

Valin

Greetings,

I made a multi player game after i heard you could kind of make a whole party that way,than copy the save game into the single player directory...I put my wife and just another pregened,besides myself...but I got to thinking wouldnt it be cool if I could make her one of the romances etc,and i wondered if anyone ever thought about that,or makig a mod to be able to select a npc to be a candidate for a romance,or if it could be done..I know kinda dorky sounding I guess,but figured I would just throw that out there.Hopefully the game will still go ok ill drop the other pregened and keep her,myself,and a party of my choosing..anyhow be well all.

Greetings,

Cool :p When is the mod scheduled to be released?.As I said I heard you could make a multi player game,and than copy it to your single player game folder...Might sound silly but she puts me in every game she plays (mostly sims etc) so i figured I would put her in BG2.Also was thinking of adding a very dear friend thats dying of cancer :) but I dont think they let mages or a combo of mage etc use a katana do they?.Anyways thankyou very much for the information Celissa,be well.

Fighter/mage dual or multiclasses can indeed use any weapon they wish. I've often played a katana wielding F/M multiclass. There's also Ashes of Embers on PPG that lets any class use any weapon, provided they've the stats for it.

As far as Amber, I'm not sure when it'll be fully released, partially my fault. :) It's very, very close, however.

And yes, you can save a multiplayer game and then copy it from the mpsave folder to the save folder without any trouble, again, something I've done in the past if I wished to create more than one PC to my own specifications. :p

Greetings,

Thankyou for the reply Celissa,and the information :p ...its been a long time since I played PNP AD&D....I still have the case with my Character,his white lead figurine (fully painted..could paint them well than),and a few props.Anyways guess i;ll have to stay tuned for its unveiling.Be well.

Archived