EET can't locate file to copy.

Hi.. I've download and installed EET before with no problems almost a year ago.. Now since the update, everytime I try and install there is an error during the setup.

Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/core/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "EET/backup/core/0/READLN.0")
Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/core/0/READLN.0.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "EET/backup/core/0/READLN.0.TEXT")
EET/EET.TP2 0 0 Installed
ERROR: Failure("resource [sNEAKATT.2DA] not found for 'COPY'")
PLEASE email the file SETUP-EET_CORE.DEBUG to K4thos (swit)
Automatically Skipping [Core EET (game importation)] because of error.
I've tried mutiple times and I get this same error. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall both games.. also no mods.
would appreciate the help. Thank you.

Well, the error happened before the ...

Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/core/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "EET/backup/core/0/READLN.0")
... because that's part of the so called uninstall debug process...
That exact error is because the the "uninstall can't happen, as nothing was installed", but the original files are still correctly restored to their original composition. So the whole debug is irrelevant.
the "ERROR: Failure("resource [sNEAKATT.2DA] not found for 'COPY'")" is a reminder of the actual error. You probably need to update BOTH games to the latest patch. BG1EE to v2.3.67.2, and BG2EE to v2.3.67.3 ... at least inside the games own start menu ... both of those games have the file in question.

Well, the error happened before the ...

... because that's part of the so called uninstall debug process...
That exact error is because the the "uninstall can't happen, as nothing was installed", but the original files are still correctly restored to their original composition. So the whole debug is irrelevant.
the "ERROR: Failure("resource [sNEAKATT.2DA] not found for 'COPY'")" is a reminder of the actual error. You probably need to update BOTH games to the latest patch. BG1EE to v2.3.67.2, and BG2EE to v2.3.67.3 ... at least inside the games own start menu ... both of those games have the file in question.

Okay I got it... seems my BG2 isn't updated.. That's most definitely the problem. I usually never have problems installing things.

Archived