New Mini-Mod/Portrait Pack: Continuous NPC Portraits

There are five NPCs in the Baldur's Gate series who have multiple official portraits. Edwin, Imoen, Jaheira, Minsc, and Viconia all have different portraits for the BG and BG2 games; Imoen and Viconia have a third official portrait from Siege of Dragonspear. This mod will allow you to use any of these official portraits for them on any given game, e.g. you can use Imoen's BG portrait in BG2, or Viconia's SoD portrait in BG. The original and Enhanced Editions of Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II are supported, as is Siege of Dragonspear and the various conversion projects involving these NPCs (EET, BGT, and Tutu).

Edited by CamDawg
fixed links

Very nice! Thank you. It's good to have them all in one place and with the SoD versions, too.

I'd have a feature request: I would so much like to have BG1 portrait for Imoen in BG1, and the SoD one for SoD and BGII... (puppy dog eyes).

Since the first two are default behavior, all you have to do is install this mod for BG2(EE) and choose Imoen's SoD option.

Hm, you are right, the only case I am referring to would be EET where I would have to make a choice for the whole saga. I guess expecting this option for EET (and me) only is a bit much to ask. (Need to do my own tweak pack...)

EDIT: although for BGT it would make sense, too, if the SoD portrait is provided.

Edited by jastey