Is there anymore Baldur's Gate 1&2 Cut Content that has yet to be restored?

What the Unfinished Business mods and the Almateria's Restoration mod hasn't ? Well, you might find one attached to their readme's.

In a sense, it's also possible to add the Ascension, Tactics, Wheels of Prophecy to that... along with a list longer than the BWP's weidu.log tells you... but why would you be looking for a list of old things when you could just use the BWS and decide what you want from a list of compatible mods.

I know there is some stuff in BG1 still left unrestored, mostly small side quests and encounters. I use a few in my own Made in Heaven mod. To mention a few, there is a druid who wishes to be a bird, a ranger beset by cave bears and an elven archer who lost a "lucky" arrow.

As for BG2, well with the BGEE people discovering dummied out banter more than fifteen years after the initial release, who knows what else is lurking in there...

As a note, I volunteered to maintain UB for the time being until someone more qualified than me steps up to the job. But I'm not actively looking for dummied out content myself. However, if someone brings some to my attention, like CamDawg did with the banters I mentioned, I will do my best to give it a place.

I know there is some stuff in BG1 still left unrestored, mostly small side quests and encounters. I use a few in my own Made in Heaven mod. To mention a few, there is a druid who wishes to be a bird, a ranger beset by cave bears and an elven archer who lost a "lucky" arrow.

As for BG2, well with the BGEE people discovering dummied out banter more than fifteen years after the initial release, who knows what else is lurking in there...

As a note, I volunteered to maintain UB for the time being until someone more qualified than me steps up to the job. But I'm not actively looking for dummied out content myself. However, if someone brings some to my attention, like CamDawg did with the banters I mentioned, I will do my best to give it a place.

Yes there are those episodes you mention. A number of them (a druid who wishes to be a bird, a ranger beset by cave bears and an elven archer who lost a "lucky" arrow) have been restored many years ago in the Northern Tales of the Sword Coast mod.

IAlso in that mod, a whole episode in the Northern Citadel is based on unused dialogues intended for an Ajantis quest that never was. NTotSC used a lot of voiced lines that were unused and inttegrated them in completely new plots.

Interesting! I didn't know that! Yeah that was a few of the quests I believe. Sounds to me everything has been pretty much mined out of BG1 unless there is still obscure things to find one day.

I wish I can remember what the topic was, and it was rather old. He had a list of a lot of events that have long been implemented barring a few I never saw listed in UB.

Still interesting to this day what old computer games can hide when you dig deep enough.

Edited by Kaliesto