hezabel - spoilers

i am currently at jerro's haven and as i understand from this topic that if my char is a female and has charisma>13 and bishop's influence is higher that casavirs, then hezabel says: "I've heard tales that the beauty..." and if i choose certain options then i'd get a hint about bishop's debt to duncan.:)

i've a female char with 20 charisma and Influencebishop is 12 which is currently higher than casavir's, but i don't get this talk, only the standard one about Baalbisan's mom :)

i don't even sure this issue has any connection to the mod (as the romances are active and the LT's are fine) but i decided to ask it here anyways - maybe you know how to fix it?

Yeah, with Blooden, you get the hints and innuendo with the guys no matter what your stats/influence, though if you have Casavir, you won't see Bishop's, but with Hezebel, you need to have a low charisma, choose that dialogue option, and get lucky, too, I believe, but man, is it worth it. I don't know about Bishop, but I know that she really spells it out, when it comes to Casavir. :)

Yeah, with Blooden, you get the hints and innuendo with the guys no matter what your stats/influence, though if you have Casavir, you won't see Bishop's, but with Hezebel, you need to have a low charisma, choose that dialogue option, and get lucky, too, I believe, but man, is it worth it.

yes, with hezabel you have to work hard to get her talking, but no matter i got it :)

i had to kill the erenyies and fool around with the console to lower my charisma as you said. i talked to her twice to get both casavir's and bishop's talks, and she's terrific!

I don't know about Bishop, but I know that she really spells it out, when it comes to Casavir. :)

with bishop too :D she levels him with the ground and her words reveal more about his character than i learned with all my interactions with him

but i liked best casavir's final response to her :) as she didn't succeeded to set him completely off balance as she did with bishop :p

and sorry to bother, but can you explain how you check the conditions of the encounters?

i tried to do it thru the console commands, but couldn't figure out how to do it :party:

I havn`t gotten this with Casavir latly don`t know why.

I had, charisma 12 and higher Influence with casavir but its always Bishop that responds. I tried not bringing him but that didn`t work either. :)

I'm not on the computer that has the toolset, but IIRC, it's definitely a specific number with somebody. With the exception of Blooden, where it's just an "in party" check, and the Rite of Tyr, where it's X > Y, they're stuff like Casavir > Bishop AND Bishop <1, everybody else. So if you're familiar with the console, you could try setting Bishop's influence negative, Casavir's to something like 100, and trying it again. If that doesn't work, you could try reversing it. You might ask how that would make sense. The game does weird things. For example, for the romance conflict talk, where Bishop and Casavir are in the hallway, if your influence with Casavir is positive, you'll see a talk that flatters Bishop. If it's negative, you'll see a talk that flatters Casavir. Maybe the romance writers were dyslexic... or they were putting in a last-ditch effort to make you like the opposition.

Ok, thanks a lot I will try that next time. I dont think I have gotten Casavirs talk ever. I have only read about it I think. :) Now the two last times I have gotten Bishop`s even though Casavir`s inf. is higher. I could be as you say that its the other way around and you get Casavir to talk if Bishops higher. :)

When you get there Casvir`s is usually higher if youre not totally evil.

So maybe its designed that way to give you a last option between the two because you can gain a lot of influence from that dialog. Not that you had anything to gain from Bishop originally.

From Blooden I think I have gotten both to talk at some time, but maybe I just dreamt it. :D

It happens either early in Act3 or very late in Act2. It's a cutscene of Bishop and Casavir alone in a hallway of Crossroad Keep. It will start when you enter the Keep from the Courtyard. You'll know it when you see it.

It happens either early in Act3 or very late in Act2. It's a cutscene of Bishop and Casavir alone in a hallway of Crossroad Keep. It will start when you enter the Keep from the Courtyard. You'll know it when you see it.

*fill in expletive here* I've already played through the OC once and never got this dialogue! Grrr....script misfires.

Thanks berelinde!

*fill in expletive here* I've already played through the OC once and never got this dialogue! Grrr....script misfires.

Thanks berelinde!

Just as a side note you can also get this argument when coming from some place X to Crossroad Keep. (Like the ruins where the Statues of Purification are).

For example I got the argument where they are standing in a small meadow. It was kinda funny when I talked to Casavir about it and there was an option to say (you were right outside an open doorway.)

But I wanted to ask, will Hezebel give Bishop's talk if Casavir is in the party? Or does Casavir have to not be in the party. Because I want to get Blooden for Casavir, and then Hezebel with Bishop. I'll edit influence (and CHA) in order to get what I want but I wanted to know if it is even possible to get Bishop's Hezebel stuff if Cas is in the party.

Uhm, since I've been trying to find out how to get those conversations and didn't find anything in the nets, (except for this topic), and eventually found out... I'll just leave the How To in here so other people can find it as well and save some time, I guess...

So first, as said above your CHA has to be lower than 13 (in order for you to fail the CHA check, you can cheat your way to it).

You get to the corridor right before meeting Hezebel, a Erinyes will talk to you, say either "hey, the other demon guy told me to kill ye all, so that's what I'm gonna do" or "we'll end up killing you all anyways, let's just skip to that part"... the point is you kill the erinyes before entering the room where Hezebel is. Then, when you're all done, blood dripping from the walls and all that, you speak with Hez and she'll be a bit mad, you tell her it was a misunderstanding and you get the infamous "[Charisma] I've heard tales...", fail that and you get the delightful scene. I recomend saving just before entering the Haven, so you can swap easily enough between Cas an Bishop, and quicksaving right before entering Hez's room, after killing the Erinyes, so you can go through the whole possible conversations (it really doesn't change much, but hey).

Aaand that's about it. I feel kind of bad posting this uh... Roughly 4 years after the last post's been made, but I dunno... I'd have saved a lot of time if there was already a post telling me what to do.... Hope I'm helping someone instead of just making a fool out of myself... :'D

Archived