What would you ask Viconia

Cybersquirt

I would ask her how she feels about certain quests (for example should I side with Shadow thieves or the odd bunch at the graveyard). Paying attention to her personal opinion seems like a good way to get know her better.

Here's a bunch

Her "experience" in female-female relationships.

how the above was handled - in the underdark and if she would change anything now.

Basically anything about the underdark - you've never been and an insider's perspective is always interesting (pre-underdark or comments on stuff that happened while you were there)

Why she still worships Shar - considering if you want to be able to change her alignment or because Bioware handled here differently then most would envision Shar's priestesses (the fact being "evil" is not that easy without serious roleplaying and a bunch of imagination)

Anything about her past - especially about her experiences in the underdark, her family, former lovers (both female and male), a more indepth reason why she left the underdark and her life after it until you met

Basically anything about her you don't know, stuff that she knows and you don't (History, Art, weapon use, religion/god worship, etc), what she thinks about random/everything/anything. This stuff does tend to come up in every intimate lationship that would not be classified as "sex friends/friends with benefits"

This might be a no-brainer, but a few subtle complimentary sort of comments might work.

Perhaps something like:

"Viconia, how do you get your hair like that? It's beautiful, I wish I could do something like that with my hair."

Depending on the status of th relationship, her replies could be something like:

"My hair is as all Drow's are iblith (is that the word for "surfacer"? I forget), you could never aspire to my perfection."

"Just wash it regularly and brush it out at night <Charname>, you're not a lost cause yet."

or

"There is nothing at all wrong with your hair *insert vaguely affection drow term*, you have your own beauty"

Guest I'm not registered!

I would ask Viconia about her opinions on other NPCs like the other evil characters, Korgan and Edwin. Or ask Viconia about her religous beliefs and then she asks you what yours are. and most importantly, ask about little things like her favorite food, color, music. If she likes to dance. Or what kind of things does she dream about. :)

"My hair is as all Drow's are iblith (is that the word for "surfacer"? I forget), you could never aspire to my perfection."

I believe the word you're going for is abbil. Iblith means something COMPLETELY different. :)

Or what kind of things does she dream about.

Do FR Elves even dream? Elven PCs do, but they're not truly Elven, if you think about it...Bhaalblood and all.

I believe the word you're going for is abbil. Iblith means something COMPLETELY different. :)

Abbil means 'comrade' or 'friend'. rivvil is human, I'm not sure of the word for surfacers of any race.
Abbil means 'comrade' or 'friend'. rivvil is human, I'm not sure of the word for surfacers of any race.

Courtesy of http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/

Abbil means one of three possibilites:

1: Comrade

2: Friend

3: Trusted Friend

Well I suppose a Drow would gladly call a surfacer of any race *that*.

But iblith and forgive me if its a lil harsh, ;)

means: excrement

Yep, that's right you heard me. ;)

Anyway back to the topic at hand, Viconia is a kind of outcast who's trust does not come easily for anyone, a nessecary frame of mind for her in both worlds.

For a female trying to cox her into telling more about herself and so on would be more difficult due to the added difficulty of the matriachal society she fled, females were the ones who could aspire to power, not the males. As such talking to the male PC would be like talking to her slave if that meant anything. A female one is quite the opposite, and as such in her mind... more dangerous. ;)

Anyway, talks that could help her come out of her shell could include her dreams of the future, your heritage as a spawn of a demi-god, and her possible future position if she hangs around long enough :D , and so on.

This work out for ya Cyber?

Archived