Dead mod?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

There has been no posts for several months and the board is in the "inactive" section. It would be a shame if it has been discontinued as this mod looks rather promising. Does anyone have an intention of finishing it?

Yes, but that was in march last year. A year ago.

Pleaaasee don't tell that this mod is dead. I have only recently started playing BG2 with mods and found out that too many good and/or promising mods have died before ToB, for an example Tabiya, Amber, Fade etc.

Please tell us that this mod won't die like they have done.

Amber is most definetly not dead. Iirc Fade was starting to test its ToB portion sometime ago. So, I don't think it's all that bad. One of these days you will be able to romance one or another female tiefling all the way through the game. :thumbsup:

Guest Guest

By the nine hells! I just ran across this mod a few days ago so it is perhaps not as big of a disappointment to me, still its sad that something with so much potential to be delayed indefinitely.

Guest Severance

Looks like this mod has died, or at least has been moved to "unreleased" which I rather expect is just a code word for dead.

Anyone bring some flowers? Want to say a few words?

<<Insert Monty Python Quote Here>>
NOT DEAD MOD: I'm not dead!

MOD ARCHIVER: 'Ere. It says it's not dead!

SKEPTICAL PLAYER: Yes, it is.

MOD: I'm not!

ARCHIVER: It isn't?

SKEPTIC: Well, it will be soon. It's very ill.

MOD: I'm getting better!

SKEPTIC: No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment.

ARCHIVER: Oh, I can't take it like that. It's against regulations.

Please don't say this mod is dead TT.TT . I was just flipping through the mods here and found this and thought "this mod looks great" and then I notice I was in the inactive projects files. I know from experience with other sites that "inactive" is code for dead. If it is dead I hope someone with coding expierience (for I am a noob and can't code (and my computer won't let me)) resurrects it.

Archived