Photo

Male romances (OC)

50 replies to this topic

Poll: I will replay the game in 6 months

if...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

I prefer...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 jerzykPL

jerzykPL
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:21 AM

I also hope that you'll be able to create Neeshka's romance... i'd love it :blush:

#32 Guest_sorc_*

Guest_sorc_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:39 AM

Neeshka by Domi!!! that's a dream come true :)
me want :)

#33 PsyckoSama

PsyckoSama
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

Neeshka! Neeshka! Neeshka!

She's cute, she's funny, she's entertaining, and most importantly, she's not a creepy elven stalker who dresses in burlap bags! Honesty, I've always seen the damn elf as an unwanted pest only kept around because I need a healer.

Qara could also be fun, as I could see a chick that crazy being a downright freak, and it could be funny to RP a hero with an unstable and demanding girlfriend with strange demands and fetishes. I just can't see a woman that crazy not being a marginal nymphomaniac with a thing for candles. Could be interesting, in the Chinese sense.

#34 cruist22

cruist22
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

SoZ is a great game but it feels so naked without the much needed barters and romances. While you are at it, please add at least one same sex romance option so it's not excluded. :)

#35 Domi

Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12706 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:55 AM

SoZ is definetly out of the question as the matters stand now. I am finally about to emerge from my husband's semester and all the associated extras I had to do in RL. I will try to slowly start trying to phase the modding in. I will let you know folks what if anything I will be doing in the beginning of May. I am actually thinking that finishing the Deathstalker and Neeshka is about as much as I can handle over the summer, if that. I don't mean to be mysterious and stuff, but the last thing I want is to commit to something and then not to do it!
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#36 Domi

Domi

• Gibberlings
  • 12706 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:54 AM

I started writing Neeshka's talks, with the first three being 'specialty' talks for aasimar, tiefling and genasis coming in the beginning of the game (different placement for aasi/tiefling and genasis but close). I know, not many people will see those, but Cmorgan had a nice opening line that I ran with and it started coming together. So, keeping my fingers crossed that it is a good start :rolleyes:

#37 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:07 AM

I'll see the aasimar one. :rolleyes:
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#38 Edwyn

Edwyn
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:09 AM

Wonderful News !! Your romances are ALWAYS so much fun to play. Here's to wishing you the free time & inspiration to continue. :rolleyes:

#39 Domi

Domi

• Gibberlings
  • 12706 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:49 AM

Thank you for your vote of confidence :rolleyes: I was hoping to copy my hand-written talk (Palm battery died again, so a lot of hand-writing here) during a mighty boring HR meeting today, but they cancelled the sucker (I might be the only one a bit sad about it!). My hubby ordered another battery, so it should speed things up once he fixes the Palm :mwaha:

#40 Guest_deathvvv_*

Guest_deathvvv_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

any chance neeshka shows up in motb?

#41 Evil 1

Evil 1
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

Nope but with the romance pack you are able to add Neeshka to your group by talking to Safiya. Neeshka is nice to have around cant go wrong with a rogue. :)

#42 Guest_Savva_*

Guest_Savva_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

Oh....I don't like Nishka. She is idiot. She is betrayer!!! (sorry for English -I'm from Russia)))

I like Qara very much. I Want her)) So i try to do a mod which helps player to have a romance with her.

#43 Len1234

Len1234
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:58 PM

If it not to much Trouble, I would enjoy seeing Qara as a romance option :rolleyes: please make it happen

#44 Arker

Arker

The Lovable Sociopath

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:20 PM

If it not to much Trouble, I would enjoy seeing Qara as a romance option :rolleyes: please make it happen

QARA?! How about I flame you now an get it over with!(pun) Honestly, she's a psycopath(I think she is more Chaotic Evil), she thinks that she is smarter than everyone else(I see Khelgar as being smarter), and she is as attractive as a bladling(high CHA my ass)
"...and when I shout 'down with Microsoft, the people will shout 'huzzah!'"-Daryl
"I thought they already did."-Me

#45 Len1234

Len1234
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

If it not to much Trouble, I would enjoy seeing Qara as a romance option :D please make it happen

QARA?! How about I flame you now an get it over with!(pun) Honestly, she's a psycopath(I think she is more Chaotic Evil), she thinks that she is smarter than everyone else(I see Khelgar as being smarter), and she is as attractive as a bladling(high CHA my ass)

Wow such hostility within you :rolleyes:, I like Neeshka and Elanee but, I want more than two option when it comes to the romance of my characters, personally I rather have a third romance option with Qara, then say Zhjaeve :).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users