Male romances (OC)

Domi

I will replay the game in 6 months  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi folks, I just wanted to see if there is a support for more options for male protagonists. My love of symmetry is getting the best of me, so I am interested in expanding one of the female leads in the OC, particulary seeing how the flirt-packs are already done, but I am unsure if it will have enough audience. So, if you could cast a vote (or post your opinion) it will be much appreciated!

I love Neeshka. I'd definitely replay with a male PC if she had a fully fleshed out romance. As for whether the talks are NPC-initiated or PC initiated, whichever gets the job done is fine with me. It's infinitely easier to have the player initiate, and has a much better chance of having the talks actually fire, so I'd say go with that, but do whichever will give you the least headaches.

I'd offer to help, but I can't write for Neeshka. I'd just go and make her CG, and that isn't true to the character. Though maybe I could help with some little things.

Not being able to vote as a guest, I'd still like to voice my opinion: Yes, I'd very much like to see this. Neeshka and Elanee are both likable NPCs who deserve better development than they got in the OC. Though if had to make a decision between the two, I'd choose Elanee.

I'd offer to help, but I can't write for Neeshka. I'd just go and make her CG, and that isn't true to the character. Though maybe I could help with some little things.

Since I tend to lean towards more neutral version, we can always balance the talks together to keep them, if we go Neeshka. Let's see if we get player support for either though :)

Guest Sparrow

I'd definitely get this if it was made no doubt about that. As for which one... that's a tough call I really do like both characters and both would really benefit from some added dialogue. If I had to choose though, Neeshka I think. Though properly fleshing out Elanee's romance would be great too.

I'm not sure if this is where I vote, but on the NWN2 Boards over at Obsidian you asked about SoZ banter and romance options. I'd love both!

I'm looking forward to it. :)

-MC

Guest Selene Moonsong

I would like to see a banter pack and extended dialogue myself, especially after all the dialogue is dropped in the OC once characters like Neshka have had their quests completed.

Do you mean for SoZ? I don't really want to do the friendships for the OC. :) (Waves) Thank you everyone for the opinions, folks, I am going to let it run for a while to see if any of the ideas has the support and stuff, and then figure out if I am ready to commit!!!

Archived