The Future of the Tweak Packs

CamDawg

Well, the good news is that everyone seems to think this is a good idea. I'll be honest, though, I'm not really feeling it for Infinity/Infinite Tweaks, sorry.

In that case, I'll build my own Tweak Pack, with blackjack and hookers.

quxv212.png

Well, the good news is that everyone seems to think this is a good idea. I'll be honest, though, I'm not really feeling it for Infinity/Infinite Tweaks, sorry.

In that case, I'll build my own Tweak Pack, with blackjack and hookers.

quxv212.png

And with a single post, 'Tweak Pack, with blackjack and hookers' roars into the lead.

And with a single post, 'Tweak Pack, with blackjack and hookers' roars into the lead.

Infinite Blackjack/Hooker Tweak Pack, obviously. (Why does this sound like a non-mod for either Grand Theft Auto or the unmodded Baldur's Gate?)

For the record, feel free to roll in IWD2Tweaks and/or TB#Tweaks into the TPwBaH; for either of those, github might or might not contain fixes/updates that haven't been added to the 'official' build.

I'll ask ggib_eht to stop by and give permission as far as ggib_tweaks is concerned.

Also keep its acronym in mind wasn't IETP an old editor?

Given the way discussions of mods and modding goes, I'd say the acronym is even more important than the actual name...

(I mean with a mod list like this:

- TobEx

- BGT

- UB

- DR

- IR

- SR

- RR

- S&S

- SCS

- FPPS

- BG2Tweaks

... who's the outlier? Come on Tweak Pack, you can do better! :p )

Given the way discussions of mods and modding goes, I'd say the acronym is even more important than the actual name...

(I mean with a mod list like this:

- TobEx

- BGT

- UB

- BG2Tweaks

... who's the outlier? Come on Tweak Pack, you can do better! :p )

Well, given that the usual way of writing those is the wrong way, case and point; BGT-Weidu ...anyone, ToBEx, the UB could be either Unfinished Business and Unfinished Business for BG1... etc, increasing the fun with abbreviations is not the way to go.

Or how about the IA then ? Is is a misspelled Artificial Intelligence, the Infinity Animations mod or the Improved Anvil ? You'll have to ask to know. Unless it's obvious from the earlier text, and copy-pasting is too bother some. Or the EE... :D ...that people keep yappering about. Guess what I am referring it to. PS: It's a trap... cause it's all of them.

Archived