Congratulations!

Lava

Congratulations on the Tyris Flare release Grim, you worked like a madman on this, good to see it out for the anniversary!

Wow, this brings me back to the good old Sega Mega Drive days...

Am I ridiculously old that this brings me back to the days when the only way you could play Golden Axe was to pump coins into an arcade machine?

Am I ridiculously old that this brings me back to the days when the only way you could play Golden Axe was to pump coins into an arcade machine?

It took me forever to finally know what the hell Mega Drive was. I figured it was a Sega product but I didn't know it was just the Euro version. (I ordered Sonic 2 and received the Mega Drive stickers all over it)

I will certainly have to take Tyris with me on my next playthrough, seeing as how if I play through Shadowhand one more time, I am going to personally CTRL Y every character in it.

It took me forever to finally know what the hell Mega Drive was. I figured it was a Sega product but I didn't know it was just the Euro version. (I ordered Sonic 2 and received the Mega Drive stickers all over it)

I will certainly have to take Tyris with me on my next playthrough, seeing as how if I play through Shadowhand one more time, I am going to personally CTRL Y every character in it.

Yeah, sorry about that. When I was a kid, all my parents would let us have was a computer, so we had to share our cousins' Mega Drive when we went to visit in France over the summer. I guess I just stuck with calling it that, but I get that it can be confusing. /LifeStory

I've been playing quite a bit with Tyris, and she's well-done, kudos to you, Grim! The portrait fits particularly well with the other Bioware portraits (something that can be a pet peeve with me). And I have to say that her entrance was pretty cool, it truly sets her apart from other NPCs, she came in with a *bang*! So, congrats yet again! ???

Quick question though: I just sent the Solamic knights home, and that got me thinking: can you send *Tyris* home? (I mean, the answer's probably "no", otherwise the romance would be quite short, but still, I thought there'd be no harm in asking)

Congratulations on the Tyris Flare release Grim, you worked like a madman on this, good to see it out for the anniversary!

Wow, this brings me back to the good old Sega Mega Drive days...

The only time I ever played Golden Axe on an arcade machine was in the basement of Hamley's in London, when it used to be a big bitchin' arcade.

Quick question though: I just sent the Solamic knights home, and that got me thinking: can you send *Tyris* home? (I mean, the answer's probably "no", otherwise the romance would be quite short, but still, I thought there'd be no harm in asking)

Hopefully you got the interjections during the main Planar Sphere quests. As for the mage's stronghold? I honestly forgot about that one (I've played it once, ever, in all these years...). In the next version they'll be some interjection that explains why that doesn't work for Tyris.

Hopefully you got the interjections during the main Planar Sphere quests. As for the mage's stronghold? I honestly forgot about that one (I've played it once, ever, in all these years...). In the next version they'll be some interjection that explains why that doesn't work for Tyris.

Yup, no worries there!!! I brought Lavok two or three daemon hearts, and he had the strength to hold on for a day while we rested after fighting daemons, but nooooo, he couldn't hold on long enough for Tyris!! :p I was just curious, because I use the "Return the Solamic Knights Home" component of the Quest Pack, and that got me thinking. ??? 'Tis all.

I brought Lavok two or three daemon hearts, and he had the strength to hold on for a day while we rested after fighting daemons, but nooooo, he couldn't hold on long enough for Tyris!! :p

Heheh. My thinking of that was that all Lavok has to do is pull the great big "Undo" lever (or hold the "Control" Level and pull the "Z" lever) to send them back to their previous location. However, sending Tyris home would be more like writing a program to find their way to her home. Something which a dying man would find a little trickier ???

Heheh. My thinking of that was that all Lavok has to do is pull the great big "Undo" lever (or hold the "Control" Level and pull the "Z" lever) to send them back to their previous location. However, sending Tyris home would be more like writing a program to find their way to her home. Something which a dying man would find a little trickier :p

Fair enough, I stand corrected on that point! :D That still doesn't explain why he'd hold on long enough while we lounged about recuperating from our wounds, that's all I'm saying... ???

Back on topic, thanks again for a great mod, and a much appreciated trip down a much adored memory lane!

Grim, I'm more than twice your age and I know nothing about Golden Axe so Tyris will be all new for me. I have her now and can't wait to see where she takes me.

It is so cool that you worked so hard to bring us this secret romance mod. There can never be too many NPC's for me! Thanks for all your work!

Instead of being too young I guess I am too old to know her. ???

Grim, I'm more than twice your age and I know nothing about Golden Axe so Tyris will be all new for me. I have her now and can't wait to see where she takes me.

It is so cool that you worked so hard to bring us this secret romance mod. There can never be too many NPC's for me! Thanks for all your work!

I think it's a specific window. A wonderful window filled with Golden Axe, Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and a lot of cheesey music.

I think it's a specific window. A wonderful window filled with Golden Axe, Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and a lot of cheesey music.

I'm glad then that my hubby is collecting all sorts of retro items that we do remember from Intellivision and Atari and Pong on up. We missed some in between during college I suppose but we're gathering all we can. I'll have to ask him if HE remembers Golden Axe. :p Our gaming area is going to be HUGE!

Thanks for the inspiration! (And I love cheesy music!)

Archived