[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

I also have to agree that I'm liking this mod the more I hear about it. I always liked Ajantis, and thought it blew major goat when he got killed, and there was nothing you could do about it. Bah!

I'll definitely give this a whirl when it's done.

Yay to the English release getting closer! :) This mod looks intriguing and I'm very interested in it. I will also put in a vote for a steamy (adult) add on. :)

I hope I'll remember the names when it comes to beta-testing. :p

Heh. I'm all up for that. (Somehow I don't think you will need to hunt us down. :) )

This sounds great! I can't wait to try the mod. I really need a Keldorn alternative.

I don't want to sound grabby or unthankful, but could you include the option to give him *any* pally kit? I know an Undead Hunter seems a little powergamey because it's so good yet not necessarily suited for him, but it'd still be a nice choice...

This sounds great! I can't wait to try the mod. I really need a Keldorn alternative.

I don't want to sound grabby or unthankful, but could you include the option to give him *any* pally kit? I know an Undead Hunter seems a little powergamey because it's so good yet not necessarily suited for him, but it'd still be a nice choice...

Once the creature file(s) are created, it's a matter of a line in the tp2, and another option to choose from in the installation. I can keep it in mind, but don't expect it to be integrated in the first release. :) His kit isn't topic of any detailed discussion in dialogue, so I am not against including it.

Thank you for your interest!

Edited by jastey

Wow, I didn't know that this was being made. This is very exciting for me, I have enjoyed all of the BG1 Romances I have played, including the Ajantis Romance, and so I kept hoping that Coran and Ajantis' romances would make it into BG2, and I am very happy that Ajantis will not have to be just a dead body in BG2 anymore. I can't wait, I visited the Rosanranken forum and this mod sounds like it is going to be awesome!

yeh, if you want a Paladin in your party, short of making one yourself you limited to one choice, there are several fighters, druids, mages, thieves, clerics, but only one Paladin, its always good to have options.

and yeh it would be nice to choice a kit too.