Song and Silence with Shadowkeeper

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Chuck_*

Guest_Chuck_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Just curious. I'm trying to add the shadowdancer kit to one of my characters via shadowkeeper. Unfortunately, SK doesn't recognize the kits and aren't listed. Is there anything else I can do or do I have to start the game over?

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6201 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

Just curious. I'm trying to add the shadowdancer kit to one of my characters via shadowkeeper. Unfortunately, SK doesn't recognize the kits and aren't listed. Is there anything else I can do or do I have to start the game over?

Well, you can do the switch... by first starting a new game with the character that has the kit, then exit the game and open both save files in Shadowkeeper and then copy/remember the text from in the Kit slot of the Shadowkeeper, and put that to the save you wish to have the character in... you will also need to copy the "affects" from the same leveled character, to have the kit's all effects take take root...
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users