the Faiths & Powers sphere system is compatible with DR cleric kits!

subtledoctor

Just wanted to drop a note letting people know that my upcoming sphere system mod is now compatible with Divine Remix cleric kits. If you're playing an EE game and using DR v8, but you want differentiated spell lists for the different kits, you can now have that!

My mod is currently in closed beta. Let me know if you are interested in using it. More info here:

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27627&do=findComment&comment=239363

Cheers folks.

Awesome, I would like to try it! SR v4 is around the corner...

It's been there the better part of a year, just so you know, yeah, it has advanced a good amount from what I hear, but you might as well ask for a beta access as everyone that has applied has gotten one. Try to test it too...

... And you'll likely get to use the BG:Siege of the Dragonspear and the v1.4 patches BG2EE and the Enhanced Edition Trilogy if you like your luck... but you could try some of the parts first, no ?

Awesome, I would like to try it! SR v4 is around the corner...

It's been there the better part of a year, just so you know, yeah, it has advanced a good amount from what I hear, but you might as well ask for a beta access as everyone that has applied has gotten one. Try to test it too...

Yep, I know, I just prefer to use final public release versions of mods.

... And you'll likely get to use the BG:Siege of the Dragonspear and the v1.4 patches BG2EE and the Enhanced Edition Trilogy if you like your luck... but you could try some of the parts first, no ?

I do not get your point, sorry. :)

One of the points is that if all of us had that attitude, none of these mods would be ready ... nor would there be the EE games either.

The other point is that if you will wait, you might just miss everything, and you'll be waiting for a quite long time. If the BG:SotD comes before the SRv4 and IRv4, you'll still be waiting for a beta access to the mods.... that need updating just to adjust.

Archived