Casavir is stuck

Guest Lizzah

Guest Lizzah

Well I've just completed Lord Taverok's manor (demon is dead and Taverok survived). I've had LT10 about Bevil but now it seems to be stuck on LT7 - Casavir goes into 'cutscene' mode and says 'My lady I wondered what you thought of what transpired in Lord Taverok's crypt..' but no conversation pops up afterwards. I click on him again and he just says the same thing but no conversation.

Should I just carry on and see if his next lovetalk pops or is he broken?

Guest Lizzah
You might have to do the PID-bump more than once. One game, I had to do it four times. It shouldn't affect the remainder of his talks, though. They aren't sequential, so missing one will not disable the others. :undecided:

Fair enough I'll give that a go. What does PID stand for sorry?

Hmmm, it happened also to me that Casavir's dialogues simply disappeared. Have you tried to reset the romance? Talk to him and check if you have the "can you forgive me for our misunderstood" (or something similar). In that case, select that option. This would make the romance starts again.

Guest LadyKenken

When this happened to me I was trying to talk to him without having anyone in my party. So I added him and Bishop to my group. I figured - the dlg file's in the shared/Casavir-bishop folder, so maybe i need them both?

No more dialog problems after that, so give it a shot! Hope it works!

I know this is really old but I'm finding myself with this same problem. He is stuck on this "My lady I wondered what you thought of what transpired in Lord Taverok's crypt". Then to nothingness. This is all he says with PID. There are no other interactions/options. This sentence then nothing. Is there any way around this or is it just broken?

Do you happen to know what version of the Romance Pack you're using? I seem to recall a problem with an older version, but not with the newer one. If you check and find that you're using v4, let me know and I'll dig some more.

I also have same problem. In my case, this dialog appeared before crossroad keep(I'm using latest version)

now my character complete arvahn and west harber(not PID conversation appeared normally when playing west harber),

but this "My lady I wondered what you thought of what transpired in Lord Taverok's crypt" is never changed

what can I do to end that situation? I need help...

Archived